• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm back.
I wasted the time I was away drawing Snivy (attempting to draw entire Unova Pokedex) and watching NCIS with my spiny tailed agama. :D

So far, I actually like X and Y versions. Gogoat has a terrible name, but I like the Pokemon itself. It seems like it would be nearly impossible to draw, though. Judging by how popular Pancham is already, I figure it's going to pretty much be a less popular Fighting-type version of Pikachu: weak, but obsessed over.

This is the first time I've been legitimately excited for it. .__. I've learned how to battle competitively, so the new moves / Pokemon will be interesting.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
With the Gen 6 info being released so far I see myself becoming a genwunner in the future if I'm honest.Though hopefully that won't happen, hopefully.

And competitive battling wise Gen 6 will either make it better and ruin it completely.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm back.
I wasted the time I was away drawing Snivy (attempting to draw entire Unova Pokedex) and watching NCIS with my spiny tailed agama. :D

So far, I actually like X and Y versions. Gogoat has a terrible name, but I like the Pokemon itself. It seems like it would be nearly impossible to draw, though. Judging by how popular Pancham is already, I figure it's going to pretty much be a less popular Fighting-type version of Pikachu: weak, but obsessed over.

This is the first time I've been legitimately excited for it. .__. I've learned how to battle competitively, so the new moves / Pokemon will be interesting.

I like Gogoat's name, tbh.

If you need some competitive battling advice, let me know. Even though I haven't battled much lately, I still have some advice I'm willing to give.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gogoat's not a great name, assuming what droomph said doesn't apply. Like, I know we're supposed to be riding it an all, but if they plan on having gamers go "GO GOAT" or "GO GOGOAT", then they have another thing coming. I'm teasing

Seriously though, I don't mind the design so much. That and the panda. The ickle panda <3

And oof, this resume is killing me.

Sir Codin

> Didn't have time to get studying together until today
> Large amount of content

My reaction:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, I hadn't realized that about its name. I guess it's not as bad as I thought, in that case.
I agree with Dipu. The designs aren't too bad- better than Gen V, so far. x;
I still like Gogoat more than the rest, though. Least favorite is definitely Froakie.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Froakie is cool. I like it, but I prefer Fennekin. Id like to see evolutions though. Those probably wont be revealed for a long while though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
But...it's a frog with facial hair. My mind cannot comprehend it! D:
I dunno. I'm just not a big fan of any of the starters.

I dislike Chespin the least, though.
I already don't like B/W, but even the Unova starters are better than that of X and Y versions, in my opinion. Barely, though. x;

Honestly, the only generation in which I like all of the starters is Gen I. I never have understood why people hate Bulbasaur so much.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
The Treecko line is my favorite Hoenn starter line.

Favorites:
Kanto: Charmander, Squirtle
Johto: All three equally
Hoenn:Treecko
Sinnoh: Dont particular care for any of them
Unova:Snivy

Years
I do like Froakie unlike what most people think of him, but my all-time fave starter line will always be Oshawott's.

They don't call me OshyHikari for nothing lol.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Love how we're all referring to Froakie as him, even though it can be either sex.

maybe it's easier to give a male persona to something people hate

but yeah froakie has even more negative swag than oshawott and i thought that would be impossible to accomplish in my lifetime

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I can totally see froakie evolving into something so awesome, everyone would think twice about saying froakie is bad.

If not then I would be disappointed. >:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
froakie is just going to evolve into a ugly big frog with sensei hair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back