• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I have hit 120, go go Hikari!

There's no doubt I am the most popular person in OT. Maybe someone might click all those links in my signature cos I'm very social (at least online).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I personally wouldn't put words into someone else's mouth but thaaaat's just me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's one of the better American cartoons. I'll give it that considering that I actually do casually watch it. I'm nowhere near on the 'brony' level though. I'll stick that level obsession to Symphonia. ♥

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

It's only fluid because it's Flash. Fluidity in Flash isn't impressive. Like, at all. Fluidity in traditional animation is impressive because someone drew each frame individually. Someone just needs to define a preset movement for a body part and the program itself takes care of the rest. /Animation buff

It's still a pretty cool show that doesn't afraid of anything.

Years

I would just need an Ocarina that can get me back 3 days so I can win that Half a billion plus Lottery Mega Millions jackpot. Then I can have all of those things...and then some. o3o

Actually, I'd probably use my earnings to fund a Pokemon Special Anime and go heavily into politics when I graduate. :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back