• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Tim Korinal

Arcea seemed much more lenient towards the adults that enslaved all the kids in Eterna. Meanwhile, the depressing young lady next to her instantly perked up at Tim's proposition.

"Actually, a few of us used to be those 'slaves' you were talkin' about. Jesse managed to get away a few weeks ago, and I broke out with the rest in the past few days. None of the kids left in Eterna would want to fight for the people that imprisoned them." Arcea wanted to save the adults, but Tim was all for knocking a couple heads if it got the rest out for good. "Anyways, you're lookin' at us. Only about five or six of us goin'. The others don't want anythin' to do with adults, even freeing another city from 'em."

He took a moment to remember what Rizero called their plan. "I had an idea where we just sneak around and pick 'em off in ambushes; after a few of the stronger guys are gone, all the other adults would leave. My spirit called it 'guerrilla warfare', but I didn't understand what a gorilla had to do with being sneaky." Of course, he was guessing what the word meant by pronunciation, and his Rhydon didn't clarify. "We were actually about to head out, but you two popped in."

"Hey!" A boy with pink hair, some scales on his face and a giant pair of fins sticking out of his back was running by the Gabite-wielder's side.

"You know, I coulda flown ya!"

"I don't like heights, I told you that!"

"Wuss! Afraid of falling?" The two were half-arguing, but otherwise they made it in good time.

"You don't exactly have the best grip!"

"... Shut up!"

"Tim, what happened to 'em?"

"I dunno, they just came here injured." Gesturing to his new companions, Tim introduced Arcea and Hailey to Dominick. "He's like a doctor to this place, and practically the only one that knows what he's doin'." The pink-haired boy knelt down next to the pair and was quickly covered in a light blue energy, pulsing it out over them to speed up their recovery. "So why won't you come with us? We need your smarts and Heal Pulse for things like this."

"I'm here to keep you loonies alive, but I don't approve of your plan since you're going to be killing people." With a sigh and agreement, Tim left well enough alone instead of trying to make an argument. He made new comrades, and didn't want to push his luck.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Route 206

Currently:​
Riding Lucy's Shoulders

Title:​
Reluctance

Yula, Amethyst

Amy's climb up Mt. Lucy caused a sound of air compression. Amethyst felt a bit self-conscious, wondering to herself if maybe she weighed a little too much. It seemed unlikely, since she hadn't eaten recently and wasn't very big to begin with.

"It's not a big deal..." came a voice from below, causing Amethyst to lean forward slightly to look down at Lucy. She sounded like she was having a bit of difficulty with it, yet she seemed fairly determined. "Just make sure you don't fall off, alright?"

Amy let out a subtle noise of "Mm" to show that she had heard, with a gentle nod of her head. She began to watch the scenery pass, as soon they were out of the dusty old town and out in the open, with a depressing lack of nature compared to her memories of the past. Quite honestly, everything seemed dull and sad in this world. Amethyst kept herself optimistic. At least I have a friend now...

Hey, I thought I was--

Can it, Blade. You were my friend, but ever since I got here all you've done is point out my faults and treat me like a child! Along this trip, it could become increasingly obvious that Amy was getting annoyed. Not only by her expression, but also by her movements and gestures, her body tensing, and her agitated mutters, things like "Stupid Blade," and "Shut up", all of which are spoken in light breaths.

After some ways away, Lucy finally spoke up, asking "So... where did you say you were from again?"

Amethyst paused for a moment. Father is infamous here... I can't bring that up... But I like this girl, and if I don't tell her anything she'll hate me or not trust me... But if she knows she'll abandon me... After an unnatural amount of silence, Amy finally spoke up. "I came here from the past... My parents sent me away..." Her voice trembled slightly as she continued, "I don't even know why... I wasn't bad, I didn't do anything wrong, but they sent me here... No place to go, no food or water, no way to defend myself..." She paused for a few moments with a deep exhale. "You know that mountain where the spirits are? Our house used to be near there... In a nice quiet neighborhood... Maybe that place still exists... I never tried looking..."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Route 206 --> Oreburgh Ruins
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy had no memory of a past life where the world had been better. It helped her cope. For Amethyst however the world may very well seem... haunting. It was empty and quiet... as if all life just up and left one day. The sound of wind blowing through the trees was one's only comfort.... unless they had a friend. Lucy was used to it. It honestly didn't bother her as much. The empty homes of pokemon long gone, the ruined buildings that had once housed a much kinder society of people, driven from the world by conflict. It meant nothing to her, because she'd never known anything else. And yet... despite the fact that Amethyst may have no idea of the horrible crimes that had been committed in the name of life or death upon the grounds they stood, the lingering energies may very subtley nibble at the corners of her consciousness, hinting at something more than meets the eye...

Lucy attempted to glance up at Amethyst as the other leaned over her head, though her awkward position made this slightly difficult. What a strange little girl... Amethyst's culture was long gone in the world, and so Lucy had never really observed anyone... /like/ this before. A rather frustrated look came across her face all of a sudden, perhaps at something Amethyst had said. Her parents had deliberately sent her /here/? From the past?! Now what kind of sense did that make? That seemed awfully cruel to her. She may have been used to living life here, but that didn't change the fact that it objectively /sucked/.

"That's..."

She didn't even know what to say to that. Amethyst apparently didn't know anymore than she did. For the moment she had something else she wanted to address. Lucy pointed off into the distance at the silhouette of a mountain range.

"We'll be going through there on our way to Children's City. We can stop and see!"

Lucy continued moving, though an odd sound came to her ears. What was that sound? Was that--Lucy abruptly turned, spotting a group of adults crowding around something or someone hidden from view. Lucy frowned. What made them group that closely?.. As she thought about it, she got this sinking feeling she had an idea. When she spoke, her tone was somewhat serious in contrast with it's usual light-heartedness.

"Amethyst, hold on tight... Someone's in trouble."

As if not completely trusting Amethyst not to fall off on her own Lucy reached up and lightly gripped Amethsyt's lower back. In a moment Amethyst would find out why. Lucy proceeded to abruptly break out in a full on run! The ride instantly became rather bumpy and one could only assume having a passenger made this a more difficult feat for her. Yet, she managed. As the adults crowded around Creed their attention would abruptly be diverted by the sound of one of their own crying out as Lucy literally knocked them over and totally stepped on their face as she bounded into the crowd, powerfully shoving several more people much larger than herself out of the way. It didn't seem to slow her down all that much, and the impacts were hard enough that the adults honestly just... stayed down, quite possibly hurt. This didn't seem to deter Lucy as she rushed into the center of the crowd, lifting a single leg and literally kicking Creed onto his back! Yet, Creed was a pokespirit wielder and the attack didn't seem to be backed with a great deal of power. He might be a bit sore, at worst. The move seemed to take the breath out of her, given her passenger, yet she wasn't done yet. Moving over to place said foot on a fallen Creed to keep him from trying to get up she abruptly began to glow with an icey blue energy.

What proceeded to happen would either scare or amaze Amethyst, depending on how much sympathy she had for the adults around her. Blasts of similar colored energy shot out of Lucy's body in every direction, accompanied by a shockwave of sorts, ripping into the crowd and immediately incapacitating a good fourty percent of the humans around her. Both creed and Amethyst were spared, Amethyst being too high and Creed being too low to be hit by the attack. It all happened in a matter of seconds.

Several of the adults that had avoided the attacked screamed, all of them immediately dispersing, running for their lives. A distraught fallen man begged for his life and Lucy merely glanced at him briefly. She had no desire to spite him. She turned her attention to the boy she'd just assaulted, briefly smiling down at him before removing her foot from him. Yet, as she finally got the time to get a better look at him she noticed something. He already had a pokespirit. ...Huh.

"Hey... You look a little strong to be being rescued from them, don't you think?"

This time her tone was somewhat joking. A smaller girl, perhaps seven years old, sat upon Lucy's shoulders. Amethyst was also a pokespirit wielder, from the looks of things.

Hailey and Arcea - Children's City
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arcea remained quiet after having been scolded. Of course, she'd actually been talking about the children. Nobody could've known that, though. Only Arcea knew the extent to which Hailey wished to purge that city, and she knew Hailey had no intention of revealing that, lest she lose her chance.

Arcea nodded politely to Dominick when they were introduced to him and Hailey simply acknowledged his presence with her eyes. One might be tempted to ask why the two traveled together. As Dominick healed them he too might notice the contrast. Arcea was much more expressive of her thanks, letting out a sigh of relief and tenderly testing out her previously injured leg in a testy manner as it stabilized itself.

Arcea: "Ooh... that's much better. Thank you very much."

Meanwhile, Hailey continued to simply acknowledge him with her attention, closing her eyes as the healing took place as if overcome by something akin to a feeling of relaxation. It was nice to not be dying, y'know. Even she could appreciate that feeling, even if she wasn't overly expressive about it. Hailey's brow narrowed a bit as Tim divulged his plan. Guerrilla tactics?! GUERRILLA TACTICS?! It was immediately apparent she didn't like the plan based on her expression.

Hailey: "...I don't think that'll work. They won't be afraid enough to evacuate if we hide. When Nicholas freed this town he went in alone, in broad daylight and simply went berserk, killing as many as he could until there all had either fled or perished."

She paused a moment. Huh, apparently she knew a bit about the history of Children's City.

Hailey: "I've got a better idea than that though."

Hailey turned her gaze into the distance.

Hailey: "We head to the outskirts of the city. Any of you that know any method of powering yourself up, use them there. If you trust me, we'll liberate the city today."

Arcea looked very skeptical, but then when was she not? she knew that without a doubt Hailey would demand her assistance. She had to go, and she had to help, and so she remained quiet. She cared for her friend very much, but sometimes... Hailey scared her. For once, she honestly wasn't sure what Hailey was getting at, though it definitely made her uneasy. She knew how the other was. What Hailey said was bold, she clearly seemed to know what she was talking about judging by the matter-o-fact tone in her voice and yet she promised so much. Was this really the fate of humanity, for children to overthrow the adults completely and slowly replace them with pokespirit wielding adults? Somehow she the idea didn't particularly appeal to her.

Hailey let out a breath.

Hailey: "I think we're both ready..."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Salvation and Turnabout

Creed brought his eyes down from the sky and was shocked at the crowd forming around him. He didn't think this many adults would appear, especially since he's only one child. Granted, he couldn't actually see them (given that he's blind), but he wasn't actually paying attention to their presence in the previous moments. Suddenly he heard a slightly low-pitched yell, though it was still loud enough to agitate his sensitive ears. Then, footsteps. Very fast moving footsteps coming towards his direction. He put himself in a defensive position, but he was unable to stop himself from getting kicked directly in the sternum. He was knocked off of his feet and landed on the ground directly on his back; a foot promptly placed on the exact spot where he was just kicked. "What the..." he said, trying to grasp exactly what was going on.

What happened after that, Creed himself understood even less. A barrage of blood-curdling screams were heard, prompting him to grab his ears and covering them tightly. Afterwards, the pain-staking yelps started to move further and further away from him, the adults were running. Then the foot was removed from his character.

"Hey... You look a little strong to be being rescued from them, don't you think?" He heard a voice say, young, around Mako's age, and definitely female.

Scary, this girl's got power, and lots of it. Heck, she could probably kill me if she wanted to. Creed smiled a devious smile. "You jest, but in the face of that many adults, even a seasoned pokewielder can become like a frightened Mareep." He said as wiped the dirt off of his attire. "Though I must thank you, if you hadn't come I probably would have died." He moved to a nearby rock and sat down, placing his right foot sideways above his left knee. "So, do my two knights in shining armor have names?"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA

Route 206

"That's..." Lucy didn't seem to know what to say. Though, after a short pause, she spoke back up, "We'll be going through there on our way to Children's City. We can stop and see!" Amethyst felt a flurry of varying emotions clashing together inside her. Happiness, of the possibility that she could still have a home somewhere, where she could find her old things. Discontent, of the slight but still possible chance that her parents would be there. Lord knows she has nothing left to say to them. Curiosity, of the off chance that the house is intact. In a world like this, having a home looked to be something of royalty.

She simply responded, "Okay..." Clearly her lack of a confident tone would show her uncertainty with the whole thing. Though, after a short moment Lucy had come to a complete stop, leaving Amethyst somewhat confused. "What're you..." Her voice slowed to halt as Lucy began to speak.

"Amethyst, hold on tight... Someone's in trouble."

"Hold on tight? WhyyyAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" She literally screamed in surprise, as Lucy had taken a full sprint forward, causing Amethyst to tighten her grip to prevent her falling. At this point she just sort of zoned out, with too many confusing things happening at once, she couldn't even attempt to figure out what was going on. Somehow Lucy produced a radial blast that wiped out the adults but missed Amy and the boy she was using as a doormat. She then let the boy get up, and Amethyst gave him sort of a curious tilt of head.

Of course, she had just happened to start paying attention when the boy had to speak his bit, "So, do my two knights in shining armor have names?" This caused a sudden redness along Amy's cheeks. Knights in Shining Armor? I didn't even do anything...

Rather awkwardly, her voice seeming to have gone out momentarily, she replied, "A-Amethyst... Or Amy for short."

Dawn

Years
Lucy - Route 206 --> Oreburgh Ruins
Lucy made a point to lift one hand and gently place it just above Amethyst's respective knee in a reassuring manner. She got this feeling she'd scared the other. The smaller girl was sitting atop her shoulders, which didn't seem to bother Lucy all that much, ...given her apparent strength. Meanwhile, what Creed had said provoked thought. Were adults really remotely dangerous? It was hard for her to imagine that. How did a regular old human hurt a pokespirit wielder? They had no powers. Would they hit them? She was pretty sure she'd seen someone break their hand trying as if they'd punched a brick wall. On the other hand not all pokespirit wielders were as willing to hurt people, she supposed. Perhaps so many scary yelling voices could incapacitate a person? Could they do that? Could they yell at you to death--or maybe capture and find out some more effective way to deal with you? All these questions and more ran through her mind for a moment before she dismissed them in favor of responding.

"I'm Lucy."

She couldn't help but notice there was something odd about Creed's eyes. She was unable place her finger on what it was, but they looked strange to her, unfocused and unresponsive to visual stimuli. Unfortunately she lacked the wisdom to use this to figure out he was blind. Perhaps his pokespirit had strange eyes as well? She also just... completely missed the reference to a pokemon that hadn't existed since before she was born, giving Creed a mildly puzzled look.

"We were just heading off towards the great mountain when I heard the commotion--"

A thought occurred to her.

"...We were actually just stopping there before heading to Children's City. It's a town just for kids like us--/Maybe/ you'd be safer there?"

It seemed like the boy was unwelcome in Eterna, and perhap wasn't good enough at stealth to avoid conflict, and so she'd thrown the suggestion out there. The lack of her saying otherwise also somewhat implied he might come with them, though whether Creed was interested in following a couple of girls across the region was up for debate in the first place. The hand Lucy had placed just above Amethyst's knee remained there for the moment being, both acknowledging the other's presence and attempting to comfort her. Whether it worked was another question entirely, but the gesture was made with good intent.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Revival

Creed gave Lucy a stark look after her last comment. It wasn't because he was pissed off at her for her suggestion, but rather, because he came to the realization that he wasn't as strong as he thought. He then looked in a random direction and said, "Well, thanks for your help. I have to get outta here, ASAP, or else bad things will happen...to me, not you." It was a little odd, Mako was dormant for longer than he'd ever been before, it wasn't normal. Clearly he wasn't dead, but something was definitely wrong. "That said, it would definitely be dangerous for you two if I were to travel with you; not that you proposed that I do, but I definitely don't want to go into a city full of children. I'm not on anyone's side, I just do what I can to protect him, and that's all that matters to me." He stood up from the rock he was on, and started walking aimlessly. "That's not to say I wouldn't want to hear you two squeal in pain." He laughed a maniacal laugh. "But you saved me, and I'm not "evil", whatever that means, anyway. I really am grateful." Creed turned around and said, "Well Lucy, Amy, it's been a pleasure."

Creed bowed and then turned to leave, but an all too untimely transformation took place. A burning sensation overcame his body. Creed's legs stopped being able to support the weight of his body. He fell face first and started to hold his stomach, rolling around uncontrollably. He let out small shouts in pain. The blue tint of his skin started to disappear, and his hair growth started to regress. The emptiness and distant appearance of his eyes changed into a glorious green color. Then, once the dust settled, there laid a boy, quiet and gentle. The boy sat up and tried to look around. His vision was blurry, but as it cleared he saw to figures, both girls. Surrounding them were various adults of various ages and sexes. "Wh-what happened here?" He searched his memory, trying to remember what happened to him. Last thing he could remember was being accosted by a man with a knife outside of Floaroma. "T... Tarsus Gin...why does that name feel so familiar? Why do I even know it at all?" The boy, Mako, wasn't too sure about what was happening.

"I'm as clueless as you are, maybe you killed that guy," said a deep, disembodied voice from somewhere. It clearly wasn't one of the two girls, and the adults that remained were incapacitated, so there was only one other being that could have said it.

"Oh, Kraus, it's you...I don't think I killed that guy, it wouldn't explain why I'm here." He looked around and assessed the scenario. "I've got it! That man must've knocked me out and tried to take me to Eterna to work for him, but then those girls over there," He pointed to Lucy and Amy, "saved us." Kraus was a little dubious about the two girls saving them, they didn't look too tough to him, but he wasn't quick to counter his argument; after all, Mako's explanation made a heck of a lot more sense than his did. Mako ran over to the girls and heartily said, "Thank you guys so much for saving me! Is there any thing we could do to repay you?"

Dawn

Years
Lucy -
Lucy just sort of casual shrugged off the thanks and praise as if it weren't a big deal whatsoever, perhaps oblivious to how big a deal saving someone's /life/ actually was. In a world like this, it was hard to remember that someone's life had actual value. And then the boy exclaimed that they shouldn't travel together. Huh... well, that was fine with her she guessed. Trust was difficult, and she wasn't going to bother trying to convince him otherwise. Despite her willingness to battle off a bunch of adults, he still was just a stranger. She could've walked away right then and there if Creed hadn't continued.

...He... he would enjoy listening to them what now? An offended expression creeped onto her face, and one of fear as well. See, it was double entendres like that that occasionally made her avoid men. How did Arceus manage to screw up hormones so badly if he had to have created them /before/ he could create substances to get high off whilst creating things?! Teen angst aside, the expression on her face was rather confrontational. She would not act like a coward that fled at the slightest reason in front of her... charge.

"..."

The boy bowed to them and proceeded to try to walk away, leaving Lucy unnerved at best. He then... fell, and began to...Wait, really? Was this karma punishing him for saying such an awful thing to those that had saved him? Huh... Lucy stood at a distance, raising one hand to lightly grip Amethyst's leg. She hoped that by reassuring the smaller female with her grip she would provide some form of comfort, as if silently saying 'I've got you. Nothing is going to take you away.' ...You never knew what sort of strange powers pokespirit wielders might have.

And... then the boy began talking to himself before he got back up and ran over to the two females, the smaller of which was still riding on Lucy's shoulders. This actually spooked Lucy, considering the way he'd been acting. Was he crazy? Was he about to attack them?! She'd heard of wandering pokespirit wielders that went insane, and were violent to all near them.

...Lucy reached out and grabbed the boy despite his best intentions as he came within reach. Next thing he knew, he'd be pushed down and come face to face with... a stomach mouth! Lucy's midsection opened up and enveloped Creed as she helped push him inside rather forcefully. She... honestly made it look easy. To keep it brief, it was cramped, and exactly what you might expect from a stomach. Only, there was no acid. Lucy had decidedly... not released them. He was honestly not in danger of dying... for the moment.

Instead, she promptly used acid armor to give her body an elastic-like stretchiness, thereby making it much more resistant to physical attacks in anticipation of a backlash. Creed would... honestly find escape impossible, though he could try and hurt her from inside if he wished. Oh lordy; Amethyst just watched her new friend eat someone. Goodness knew what she'd think, considering her initial fear of such a thing.

Lucy, now carrying quite a bit of extra weight and a somewhat gravid looking belly, slowly stumbled forward a bit almost immediately before regaining her balance. As for Creed, holy crud that girl just ate him! But perhaps after the initial horror wore off he'd wonder... if he wasn't dying, what was she trying to do?

"Nnn...Geez..."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA

Route 206

Amethyst nearly shrieked when the boy came back toward them, after... Transforming? What happened there exactly? She was so startled by his return that even the reassuring grip wouldn't quite cut it. Lucy grabbed him, seeming to keep him from actually reaching them. She then... Ate him!? It seemed like this whole world was just a giant dream, and that soon she'd wake up in her old bed, Blade would be out of her head, and everything would be happy again. But no. If this crazy dream world weren't bad enough, ten the dream within it was just terrifying!! Was this cannibalism?? It's a dream within a dream! INCEPTION!! Was it eating someone if she had shoved the boy into her stomach??

This was extremely terrifying but at the same time... She understood it. How this made any sense to her was beyond insane, some sort of witchcraft or mind-altering hypnosis. Certainly not Blade, right? He's not that crazy, no. That's impossible. None of this seemed to contain any logic to her. Was she too young to understand? Even though she was ahead of everyone else here by about ninety-five years or so? This is normal, Amethyst.

Blade's voice woke her from her subconscious slumber. She shook her head. How the heck is this normal?? She just shoved that kid in her belly and ate him!!

He chuckled. His presence is still living in there. He's alive. Maybe she's trying to keep him hidden? He did say that he'd bring danger to you two.

What? When did he say that??

Obviously when you weren't paying attention. Amethyst sighed slightly, and Blade continued. Look, you can keep ignoring me all you want, but you know your wielder abilities come from me. So if you want to protect yourself, or anyone else, you're going to have to work with me. Capisce?

She sighed and nodded. Once she was snapped back into reality, she sort of just watched Lucy blankly. Either she understood what Lucy was doing, or she was simply so traumatized by it that she had broken and now looked like a lifeless puppet.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay dragged his feet across the ground and every step he made seemed to get heavier and slower. Bay and Flow were headed north until they ran into Jubilife City for the first time in half a year but they obviously weren't welcomed and they were shortly run out of town. He was exhausted and his feet felt numb and solaced. He hadn't slept or ate properly in 4 days so Flow decided not to speak and so Bay was alone ever since.. He was nearly out on supplies and the only time he saw a person recently was yesterday when he wandered into a hostile scavenger a few days ago who tried to impale him while Bay was unaware that the highwayman was there but once Bay managed to realize the presence of the thief he would have easily broken the mans weapon but instead he stabbed the man in the arm with his dagger hidden within his belt.

He didn't know if his dehydration and hunger would have made him unable to deal with the conflict peacefully. and Bay sighed and said to himself "I wonder if that was too cruel… maybe I should have ran." He looked up Finally, after having used all of his energy to keep walking over the past three days he collapsed with his face planted forward into the dirt in plain sight without even catching himself. He was unable to move and was too tired. He knew the worst that would happen was he would get robbed but he didn't even have any major possessions. With that he forgot about the world he was forced to live in and he fell into a deep slumber.

He was on the moon hopping around aimlessly for what seemed like hours. He was just chasing the horizon and when he almost gave up looking his shadow came to life, materialized and started running away. Bay tried to punch the shadow figure but it quickly turned back into shade, taunting him. Bay furiously punched the ground and the moon he was on cracked, shattered like glass. He then felt the effects of zero gravity and drifted through space.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Subdued Colors Complimented by Darkness

The ground was a lush green covered with grass. the air was brisk, and all there was to smell was the subtle scent of foliage in the distance. Then, all at once, they were gone. Mako's current location was unclear, all there was to it was darkness. Laughter echoed through...wherever he was. It was a sick laughter, the type one would hear after being told a hilarious dark joke. "Oh geez...'Thank you guys so much for saving me! Is there any thing we could do to repay you?', what a laugh!" Kraus said, between bursts of laughter. "Yeah, I guess getting eaten was one way of repaying them." Mako grabbed his knees and looked down. "I honestly don't know how I could have gotten a worse partner. I mean, given that you're such a piss-boy I honestly thought I'd just be able to take your body, I seriously have no clue how you're even still alive." Mako didn't respond to Kraus' harsh words; instead, he simply sat and kept quiet. "Oh right, it's because you have little girls saving your a$% for you, ain't that right; it's disgusting." Mako brought his knees closer to his face to hide the tears streaming from his face. "What? Are you crying? God, what a f^@king piss-boy." Kraus then changed the tone of his voice to a less hostile (or less casual, in his case) tone and said, "Okay, here's the deal, you let me take control for a little while and I'll get you outta here." Mako was unmoved, his mind was most certainly made up; Kraus was pissed. "Okay, let me tell you something, I-

"Can't do anything to me," Mako said abruptly.

"What did you just say to me you little runt?

"It's clear to me, now, you can't hurt me," Mako continued, wiping the tears from his face. "Heck, you need me. Without me, you're nothing. Literally. You can't exist if I don't." Kraus was speechless, the kid who his words would normally cut into like butter actually rebelled, and created a convincing argument as well. Mako was becoming stronger, and the stronger his will, the more difficult it would be to take him over. This made Kraus furious.

"Listen up, you little crap, I'm the worst thing that's ever happened to you. The world is against you, your own mother will probably hate you, all because of me. Your only enemy in here is me, and I will freaking kill you from the inside." Mako started to sweat a little, Kraus was right after all; Kraus literally had thousands of people in his arsenal, all because he went to Mt. Coronet and found the Deino that was Kraus. Everything happened because of him. Mako turned his head back to...whatever was below him, and he remained silent. Kraus waited for a retort, but that was clearly all Mako had to say. This made Kraus even more angry, but until Mako acted or they were let out, all they could do was wait.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Lucy
Lucy just sort of stood there for a moment, anticipating a struggle, because... I mean... Let's face it! How else does one react to being consumed? To her surprise though... nothing! No punching or kicking, no fire, no explosions. She became aware of muscle tension in the girl riding her shoulders and paused. Something was up with Amethyst. Only then did it occur to Lucy what she had accidentally forgotten Amethyst was probably afraid of... Lucy let out a sigh, shifted her weight to one hip, and poked her stomach, a gesture Mako would easily be able to feel. She hadn't... killed him had she? It wasn't like her belly-mouth had teeth. Lucy rested one hand on said belly for a moment before her ears picked up a muffled voice. Was... he talking to himself in there? Strange. She decidedly stopped paying attention to Mako for the moment to give her young companion some attention.

"A-alriiight..."

Her tone was a tad awkward if not gentle and a bit rushed. Mako would be able to pretty clearly make out what she said.

"Um... I'm sorry, Amethyst. It... really only looks weird, I promise. This was the power I was given, and... I guess I'm just used to this--I did that to protect us. He's... actually fine, /for now/."

Lucy pointedly prodded her stomach again at that last, less gentle remark, her words indicating a distrust of Mako and a willingness to take away his relative safety. Meanwhile, she let her other hand rest on Amethyst's leg, once again trying to use physical contact as comfort.

Lucy began to move forward, continuing onwards with disregard for the life she was carrying around, at least for a moment. Her movement speed was reduced to a walk, but with the sheer increase of strength provided by her pokespirit she manages to handle the load with relative grace.

"..."

She thought into the situation a bit further, trying to figure out how to better assure Amethyst that things were okay. She decidedly did not know what else to say.

"Now, /you/ mister...-"

Yet another belly prod.

"...are going to have to explain yourself if you want me to let you out of there!"

...She sounded like a scolding parent. It was either hilarious or terrible depending on which way one was looking at it. Lucy was trying to gauge how crazy and or violent this boy was, and... apparently had no intention of letting him out until she got a better idea of what she had contained.

"...And, uh... speak up. It's hard to hear out here."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Lucy?

"Are going to have to explain yourself if you want me to let you out of there!...And, uh... speak up. It's hard to hear out here." Words of a feminine tone echoed through the darkness. The voice was loud and thundering, but at the same time it was gentle and disciplinary. That said, the methods were anything but from Mako's standpoint. Each pounding of the girl's stomach was an ear on a tambourine to Mako. Mako looked around to find the voice, though he quickly found it to be a pointless venture, it was too dark and cramped for someone else to be there.

"Lucy?" Mako asked loudly, looking around aimlessly. It was clear by this point that the speaker was his assailant. Hold on...who's Lucy? What's more, who's Tarsus Gin...this is all so confusing... Mako started to hold his head, applying pressure to repress the pain of confusion. "Wait, wait! Lucy? Are you Lucy?" It had to be her, the voice must have triggered his reminiscence. But...why did he know her? For the short time he'd seen her after regaining consciousness he was sure he'd never seen her before, but her voice had an air of familiarity about it. "Lucy, what's going on? Do you know how I got here?" He stopped himself. "Er...other than your eating me? Do you know who this Tarsus Gin character is?" He asked his own questions and completely disregarded Lucy's- on purpose. He wasn't even able to answer her questions if he tried, and he tried to make it known with his own line of questioning; after all, at this point the mysterious girl who trapped him knew more about his situation than he did.

"You're seriously going to trust this girl after she ate you?" Kraus barked dubiously. It was a fair enough question, albeit an unusual one. Mako looked back at the disembodied musings with a somber and almost blank and spiteful face, giving off a "Back off, I'm shunning you" sort of aura.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Tim Korinal

"We didn't say anything about hidin', we were just going to make 'em disappear whenever we caught 'em alone. They can't really catch us anyways, we just don't want them knowin' it's us." Tim still apparently managed to sour Hailey's mood further, but continued. "Always sounded scarier to me than some random kid blowing everything up, like the story about the lady that petrified trainers' Pokémon and stole 'em." Rizero, in the few speaking fits he had, had told Tim about a ton of things that happened to Pokémon while they still had bodies, some of them being evil organizations that tried to take over the world.

Then Hailey introduced her own plan, and actually gave them the assurance that they could reach the city AND liberate it of adults before nightfall. Maybe if she could teleport all of them like the girl from the prison they could reach it, but did they have to go and just start killing everyone like Nicholas did? Still, at least she was sure she could help, and teleporting was definitely going to be easier than trying to go over Mount Coronet. Looking at his little brigade, they nodded to Tim and he turned back to his new partners.

"Okay; we'll trust you. What'd you have in mind?"​

Jaffersin

Painting the town R.E.D.
Years
Day 301, it wasn'tmuch different as 300 or 299, probably no different from 302 either,at least as far as he could tell. On that note, as far as theinsectile boy with infantile reasoning could tell he'd been at hismakeshift camp for roughly three or four months. At first thingsweren't all that bad, no, they were quite terrible in fact. If therewas anything that remained static in his mind was the night of seeingwat was left of Pastoria, fleeing off into the marsh, or at leastwhat was left of it. As a matter of fact, he'd found that for themost part, the broken machines used to traverse those grounds hadbeen more an asset to him than was the dusty, long-dead plant mattersurrounding it. It was his intrigue and lifeblood at first, ifnothing else, stripping it of its parts gave him time to think andreflect on why and how he was able to rend metal sheets apart if hepulled hard enough with all four arms.

Over that time there was a change, he'd reflected onthe passages of instruction he'd been given, and his silent,everpresent guardian, and from there he'd begun to think on every bitof old-world history he could dig up in some corner of his brain.Gradually names of old rulers and political figures appeared, butwithout face or much more than perhaps an important deed for one inevery few. It was trivial, but it took his mind off of things.Perhaps its one significance was that a spark was made. He began torealize the greatness in these people he'd pondered as he troubledhimself with busywork of taking and tinkering by his lonesome:greatness. Then that was all he could contemplate, his machinationscoming to fruition soon after that he was chosen by Arceus of allthings to be the next in line for that greatness. For a mere child itgoes without saying that he was at first overwhelmed to think thatone day people would be marking time by the years before and afterhis presence on the planet, but perhaps he matured rapidly from suchconstant meditation, or perhaps something within his damaged mind hadfinally broken and he'd realized that he had no reason to hideamongst the wreckage and wait for his body to wither away and starve.Little Avanto then realized that he was not merely an insect burrowedinto a hole within the wall but a diety who had built a shrine inthose past few days, and those followers outside that would not paytribute and worship in the name of Arceus were destined to suffer, tobe made sacrifice.

It was like this that he had begun his means ofsurvival, stealing, kidnapping, murdering, so began what he mentallyreferred to as "The Blur", his life descending into aperpetual cycle of bloodshed, the days and nights blending togetheras even his progress was hard to reminisce on past its state at theexact moment. Sometimes when he'd get hold of some means of writinghe'd find that he had no way to be sure of any dates, relative ones,even. No help was it that his sleep cycle degraded into "restwhen not busied", his body newly attuned to survive almost awhole day without sleep, and with his increasing fanatic loyaltytowards a god with mistaken intentions he'd often do just that.

Today ended up being no different, the boy robed andperched atop the marsh's entrance gates, scoping out the town'sremains, wondering if his little bogeyman act had yet shattered thecitizen's will or if he'd need to just cripple their supplies andpopulation further today. Something in the back of his head, thoughcertainly not the seemingly mute pokespirit, assured him that it wouldbe much better if he needed to persuade people just a bit further.

Dawn

Years
(Skipped Akio's post on request.)

Lucy - On route to Oreburgh
Lucy stopped for a moment. Amethyst had not responded to her explanation. This frustrated her, which didn't really help Mako in his situation. A frustrated Lucy was not a cooperative Lucy. Did he really need help though? Let's face it, he was essentially curled up inside a humanoid tank. It was an oddly safe place to be... so long as Lucy's intentions remained pure. Letting out a sigh Lucy allowed her arms to drop and wrap around her swollen mid-section, using them to help support some of Mako's weight.

"Yeah, that's me."

Her tone was a bit indignant, perhaps frustrated at having to repeat herself. Without prior knowledge of Mako's... condition, she was hard pressed to figure it out on her own. Lucy began to walk again, freeing her arms and allowing her stomach to hang freely, and probably bounce slightly with each step SANTA as she disregarded the boy's freedom in favor of continuing to move. Their slow pace irritated her slightly, buuut safety took priority over speed.

"...I don't know who that is--You made a kind of intimidating, sadistic comment, and said something about bad things happening if you traveled with us, as if someone was following you. /Then/ you acted like you were in pain and went all crazy talk on us!"

A pause. She crossed her arms atop her belly, continuing to walk.

"...Then you came at us, and I ate you."

Lucy? She didn't seem remotely ashamed. Rather, she seemed to feel empowered by her success in this endeavor. What could she say, she hadn't asked for these powers but she definitely wasn't going to forsake them either.

"You're, uh... in my belly. If you hadn't realized."

This last part was stated in a someone matter-o-fact tone. Despite Lucy's attempts at making herself seem authoritative, that she was the boss and she was in control, she was honestly not cruel or out to get Mako. Thus, she sounded more like an awkwardly symbolic annoyed parent. She honestly didn't know how one could not tell when they were in a belly, given how cramped it was. There were all sorts of sensations in there to clue one in. But what did she know? She had never been on that end of the food chain. Perhaps it was simply hard to recognize where one was when they had never been there before? It made sense in her head anyway. Regardless, his captor clearly wanted some sort if explanation from him. She could've never known how hard it was for him himself to give said explanation. Mako may be able to feel that all her muscles were somewhat tense, given his vantage point. She was, perhaps, nervous regarding him, or perhaps nervous regarding what might happen if she let him out and was /wrong/. That's all assuming he paid enough attention and didn't just try to tune those sensations, given completely tuning them out would be impossible.

Hailey and Arcea - Children's City
Hailey just sort of furrowed her brows in thought at what Tim said. He didn't find Nicholas scary? /She/ found Nicholas scary, and she had a death wish. After a moment she spoke up, in an oddly amused tone.

Hailey: "Can you imagine looking up into the rage distorted eyes of an invincible man who wants nothing more than to end everything you've ever known as he prepares to do just that?"

She shivered lightly.

Hailey: "You're either a champion of masculine values or the silliest boy I've ever met~"

Notably, this was not an insult. In a world of physical labour and tough knocks take one guess what had somewhat prospered. Sexual inequality. Being called masculine was generally considered to be a compliment, oddly enough even if you were female. Traits associated with femininity just... weren't seen as all that valuable in many cases. It was an arguably unfortunate effect of society collapsing into a struggle to survive. One could simplify what Hailey had said as calling Tim the bravest person she'd ever met, or y'know... crazy.

Hailey: "Regardless. My plan is simple. We head to the outskirts of the city, far enough away to avoid attention but close enough to be in clear view of it. You will all use any techniques you know to power yourself up..."

A pause for breath.

Hailey: "...And I will copy them using my own technique. Hopefully that will give me enough power to remotely drop a gravity bomb, creating a controlled area of destruction. They'll never even see it coming. They will believe that Arceus herself has forsaken them, which she has. The knowledge that it could happen again at any time and not knowing who or what caused it will result in the city /staying/ abandoned."

...Huh. Hailey had referred to Arceus as a girl. Cue petty argument. Regardless, Arcea remained silent through all of this.

Hailey: "Even Nicholas himself would be forced to acknowledge the achievement."

Hailey smiled lightly, as if mildly enjoying the thought.

Last edited:
Years
Ignis sits perched on a tree branch overlooking route 203. It's been two days since he last ate and he was well aware that momentarily there will be a caravan passing under him delivering goods to the adults of Jubilife. He begins thinking of the misery he'll cause the adults by stealing their supplies when the caravan comes into view.

"Alright, show time. We'll start with a Double Team to throw them off guard."

Ignis splits himself into four separate forms all still sitting on the branch. Once the caravan is within range the four figures leap from the tree landing in front of the cart, startling the driver. "Hand over the goods and I may let you live to see tomorrow." Ignis proclaims to the adult in front of him as the three fake figures merge back into him, though he had no intention of letting the man walk away from here.

"That chance," the man replied surprisingly calm, "get him!" With that a figure emerged from the back of the cart. It was a child, seemingly around his own age. But what's more is this child had a morphed look. "A Spirit Wielder, I hadn't planned on this but it could be fun I guess, looks like her spirit is a Chikorita judging by her looks. "

"This will be easy" Ignis's body turns a faint red and he releases a white fire with a red-orange flame spiralling around it at the caravan and the other Spirit Wielder. The girl is surrounded by the flames but jumps up into the air releasing a Razor Leaf attack. "Humph, you couldn't go down easy huh?" he says as he takes in a deep breath and releases a powerful five-pointed blast of orange fire from his mouth at the girl and the leafs.

The leafs disappear into burnt ash as the Fire Blast smashes into the girl causing her to fall to the ground hard. Ignis then turns his attention back at the man and the caravan, his flames from Overheat just starting to burn out. They served their purpose, keeping the adult put until he disposed of the girl.

"Now where were we?" he asks with a grin appearing on his face. "P-P-Please, d-don't hurt m-me." the man begs. "To late, I gave you a chance to run earlier." Ignis's eyes flash light blue. The man then becomes surrounded by a light blue aura and floats towards Ignis "You should have just ran like the coward you are." when he finished speaking his eyes flashed red and the man was tossed several miles into the air. Where he landed was of no concern to Ignis as he was doubtful the man would survive.

He walked over to the girl from earlier and peered down at her, "Now, it's your turn." Ignis said extending his hand out towards the girl. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of him, "Fulgur, get out of the way." Ignis looks at his brother. "No brother, let this one live, she was unaware of her actions." Fulgur turns to the girl, "Let this be a lesson to you about working for adults. Next time I may not be near to stop my brother."

"Go now Ignis." Fulgur said pointing to the caravan. Ignis walks over, lifting the cart above his head, "Your strength comes in handy my friend, thank you." he says to Torch. "You are most welcome." Torch replies.

Ignis's body glows white and he disappears. Seconds later, he reappears in a secluded area of a forest. Placing the caravan on the ground he begins rummaging through it for food. He pulls out a loaf of bread and walks over to a large rock taking a seat. He cuts the loaf in half and tosses one half into the air biting into the remaining portion.

Fulgur appears from thin air catching the other half, taking a bite as he lands. "So, that went well, how much food do we have?" He turned looking at the caravan.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Mako Reese
Recall

"Weird...I don't remember any of that stuff..." Mako said. He looked around and noted not the darkness, but the noises of his surroundings. There was the beating of something in the distance, it was slow, probably Lucy's heart. There was the inflating and deflating of the girl's lungs, inadvertent salivating from above, and the subtle bumps he felt from her movements. The girl was certainly telling the truth, and Kraus was right, he was indeed inside the stomach of a mysterious girl. Intimidating comments? Sadistic behavior? Groveling in pain? He didn't remember any of that stuff. But still, it was clear that this girl felt threatened by him for the stuff that he supposedly did. "I'm...I'm sorry if I made you and Amethyst feel uncomfortable; I guess I sho....should..." Another name popped up out of nowhere, the name Amethyst. After the realization, a sharp pain came over his head, and then he was conflicted with a large headache. "Ah!" He said with a short and yet transient gasp. Mako put his hand to his head, so as to ease the pain.

"But you saved me, and I'm not "evil", whatever that means, anyway. I really am grateful." Those words suddenly came into Mako's head, like a memory, but without the recollection. It was a feeling that was hard for Mako to explain, he could hear the words, but he couldn't actually see anything. The voice was familiar, but he was sure he'd never heard the voice before, and it was close, almost as if it were him, but the voice was too different from him and he was sure those were words he'd never said before. It felt recent, but Mako was unsure wear the words came from.

"Um..." He said, trying to bring his mind back up to speed. "I...uh...I should introduce myself. After all, this was more my fault than it was yours, and I trust you, even if my Pokespirit doesn't. You saved me, and you're the closest thing I have to an ally right now." He cleared his throat and said "My name is Mako Reese, and my day so far has been...strange to say the least. First I was on a farm harvest berries, then I woke up in Floaroma after a blackout where a man attacked me with a knife, and then I woke up here. I'm not quite sure how all of this happened, you seem to have experienced more of my day than I did.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Bay awoke from his dream with a startle and stumbled to a criss-cross. All at once he felt dizzy so he clumsily rolled on his back looked up at the sky. It was still dawn but he felt like he slept for hours. "I must have been out for a day then" He thought to himself. He heard voices earlier but it didn't seem anyone did anything to him. He also had a weird feeling like he forgot something. He pat his bag down to make sure everything was together. Bay was surprised that he wasn't attacked or robbed when he slept. He stood to his feet and caught his balance and got a grasp on his bearings and once he did so he tried to get his sense of direction. After about 15 minutes of using an old wrinkled and degrading map and compass he found out where to go. He figured it was south and began to finish the trek towards Children's City.On the way towards what should be Children's City he even managed to run into a caravan and received some berries and water just for trading in some medicines he had in his bag. Bay sat down and had a meal after he decided he was getting close towards Children's city. If children's City wasn't what it should be he was ready to defend himself and he couldn't do that on an empty stomach.

"HEY!" said a loud voice causing bay to cringe.
That familiar sharp voice that pained his ears. After not hearing from Flow, his partner in about 5 days he almost forgot he had a pokespirit. "What is it" replied Bay hoping his partner would have some good news. His partner always treated him like he was an underdog or something but Bay just decided that was the way Flow expressed his care for Bay. "There's a group of people just ahead." said Flow sharply.

After going a few days without using his exceptional senses Bay hoped he could still manage. He packed his stuff together quickly then focused for a brief second closing his eyes. Sure enough there were two maybe three
people ahead. Bay readied his hand on his belt buckle where his blade was located and stealthily advanced toward the group which seemed to be en route in the same direction he was. After getting into ear shot range of them. One female seemed to be talking to to someone. He quietly trailed the group trying to figure out if they were a threat or not.

Years
Ignis looked at the caravan full of food that he had just stolen, he knew there was to much food in there for them. Well not too much food for say, but to much to travel with, and he hated to remain still for long. What could they possible do with it? Give it away? He cringed at the thought, "I didn't steal that just to give it to others out of pity," he thought to himself. He turned his attention to his brother, who had just asked him a question.

Fulgur: "So, that went well, how much food do we have?"
Ignis: "To much.."
Fulgur: "How can there be to much? It's not like it's easy to come by."
Ignis: "It's to much because if we intend to eat it we'll be stuck in this location for to long."
Fulgur: "I see, well what do you suppose we do with the rest that we can't carry? I guess we could give it to the people of Children's City.."

Ignis glared at his brother out of hatred for that idea. There was no way he was giving that food away, but what else could be done? There most be something. Think, THINK damn it. Fulgur stared at Ignis he knew the suggestion would upset him but what else could he have said? It wasn't like they were just going to leave the food in the middle of the woods. "Maybe we cou--," Fulgur began to think when suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the sadistic facial expression that emerged on Ignis' face.

Ignis: "I know!"
Fulgur: "Oh? What then?"
Ignis: "You'll see."

Torch: "Are you sure about this? I mean it seems likely it could end bad.."
Ignis: "No this is a perfect idea, and it will anger them even more then stealing it in the first place."
Torch: "Alright, then let's do this."

Ignis walked over to the caravan and began digging through the food looking for things he liked or knew helped you survive longer and healthier. Now that sort of food was rare to get. After a bit of digging he tossed some various things into their travelling bag filling it. Then looked at Fulgur.

Ignis: "Here Take this!" he tossed the bag to Fulgur.
Fulgur: "um okay, but what is it you're going t--" cut off again

Ignis lifted the caravan and teleported in an instant.

Fulgur: "What do you suppose he's going to do?"
Static: "I'm not sure but knowing his rash decisions I bet we'll find him in Jubilife."
Fulgur: "You're probably right, let's go see."

Fulgur's body glows multicolored, then he disappears. Seconds later, he reappears on top of a building in Jubilife. He was in the middle portion of the town and looking dowm, sure enough their was Ignis right in the center of town grabbing everyone's attention.

Fulgur: "This can't be good."
Static: "Watch and see."

Ignis appeared in the center most portion of Jubilife instantly grabbing the attention of all the adults in the immediate area. The adults started yelling to many at once to make any sense of it but it was drawing a crowd. As if that wasn't enough the following actions would surely draw attention.

He placed the caravan onto the ground and jumped up onto the top of it.

Random Adult 1: "Hey, that's our missing supply caravan!"
Ignis: "Yes, yes it is. You see I took what I needed out of it and thought I'd bring it back. It's kind of a hassle to take with me all the time" his eyes flash light blue and he begins to levitate above the caravan
Random Adult 2: "You don't think we are going to just let you get away do you?"
Ignis: "You don't have much of a choice. Besides you really ought to put the flames out before all the food burns"
Random Adult 2: "What fla--"

Ignis' body turned red and he released a white fire with a red-orange flame spiraling around it at the caravan instantly setting it ablaze and burning the food within. A panic broke out among the adults some trying to stop the flames the others trying to catch Ignis but to no avail, he'd either fling them away with Psychic or just dodge for fun. One woman, however, managed to grab hold of him briefly. He stopped his showboating and glared at her dropping his Psychic aura and landing on the ground a few feet in front of the woman. He slams his fists together in front of him and a purple orb with orange-yellow streaks spiraling around it appears around his body. He then puts one of his fists out and slams into the woman.

The crowd draws to a silence. Ignis rejoices momentarily in the peace before his body glows multicolored, and he disappears leaving the woman and her now shattered figure dead in the middle of the crowd.

Fulgur: "He's getting worse, at this rate we'll never stop him from trying to wipe them all out."
Static: "I'm starting to fear the thought of attempting to stand in his way, even if he is your brother."

Fulgur teleports back to the forest finding his brother there already staring at the sky.

Fulgur: "Did you have to take it that far?"
Ignis: "They need to learn their place in the world, if killing them is the way they learn then so be it."
Fulgur: "But a women? And for the mere fact that she touched you?"
Ignis: "Men, Women, they're all the same. Besides what better way to kill a mans spirit then to take away the women first?"

Fulgur fell silent, his brother was becoming more cynical with each passing day and he could do nothing but watch. He knew his brother cared for him, they're family after all. But he feared even he wasn't 'untouchable' if Ignis was to snap. He wanted to speak more but couldn't form the words, then Ignis spoke up instead.

Ignis: "Come, were walking to Children's City."
Fulgur: "Okay, why are we walking though?"
Ignis: "Because I have a strange feeling something interesting may happen if we walk, besides maybe I'll find more people to kill along the way."

Fulgur went silent again, he wanted to try to convince Ignis to not kill, but the fear in him after that brutal killing kept him from speaking out this time.
The two began walking towards Children's City, silence filling the air as they walked.

Last edited:
Back