• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's me!

Eiris

Kami-sama
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2004
Well, obviously it's 'me,' but anyway...

I was once Elyse The Conqueror. I hadn't been here for ages (stupid ISP cut me off... apparently they don't apprciate it when you go on about three times a day for a whole week) and when I do come back I find the place in uproar...

Anyway, I decided it was time for a change of name.
Hopefully I'll be more active in the *all new PC, complete with a set of steak knives* than I was in the last one of late. Hopefully I won't be perpetuating my own kind of weirdness.

Oh well, off to play with my signature...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Welcome back. ^_^ Glad you can be with us now, have fun here!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Yep, Yep! ^_^ im happy to see yet more members to PC! i hope ya have fun here! and i have to say it:

ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Eiris said:
Well, obviously it's 'me,' but anyway...

I was once Elyse The Conqueror. I hadn't been here for ages (stupid ISP cut me off... apparently they don't apprciate it when you go on about three times a day for a whole week) and when I do come back I find the place in uproar...

Anyway, I decided it was time for a change of name.
Hopefully I'll be more active in the *all new PC, complete with a set of steak knives* than I was in the last one of late. Hopefully I won't be perpetuating my own kind of weirdness.

Oh well, off to play with my signature...
Hi Elyse, glad you're back lol

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Hi Elyse...I remember your username, but I keep getting it confused with another membber at a different website...imagine that...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Welcome back! Even though I haven't seen you before... o.o; Anyway, don't mind me, have fun here at Pokemon Community! =D

Back