• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Hello guys we need some feedback about our screensize and also our new style:

image_by_pokemon_diamond-d5mxjym.png

Custom^
untitled_by_pokemon_diamond-d5mxjys.png

DS^

Wich screensize do you like more, and is are the tiles good? :D

Regards :D
Wow, those look nice. I'd definitely go for the larger screen size.

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
I've been working on 3D terrain generation using simplex noise (made in c++):

View attachment 66707

Here's another one:

View attachment 66708

Yes, I know these mountains are ridiculously huge and there is only dirt, but I don't have many textures at the moment : /

[S-HIGHLIGHT]It's a bit hard to see what it is suposed to be, but we can use this for C++?[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Here a screen from me and my team's upcoming Emerald remake:
rising_emerald__truck_by_rocket_dock-d5lebp7.png

If you have a Deviantart account you can follow us using this link:
http://pokemonrisingemerald.deviantart.com/

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
My screen for my RM2k3 game Black Zero
.. I can't sprite
Chips belong to DarkDoom3000
edit: I deleted my image because its a map
heres another
therealscreen.png

------------------------------------------------
Edit: Pokémon Black Zero is now Turbulent Souls with different story line

Last edited:

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years

An Emerald remake. This is Littleroot Town and we decided to show it off a little early as a Christmas gift. Rocket-Dock showed the style a few posts back. Made in GameMaker! Enjoy!

The snow isn't real. lol

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015

An Emerald remake. This is Littleroot Town and we decided to show it off a little early as a Christmas gift. Rocket-Dock showed the style a few posts back. Made in GameMaker! Enjoy!

The snow isn't real. lol

I'm jealous. You guys and this remake are so bloomin amazing!!

It's a shame the snow is not real, would be nice to see weather and seasons, like in B/W/2

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
I'm jealous. You guys and this remake are so bloomin amazing!!

It's a shame the snow is not real, would be nice to see weather and seasons, like in B/W/2
Thank you. The season script is already working, just need to add in the missing textures. Weather is planned and shouldn't take long to add. The dynamic day/night is done and will be working once YoYoGames fixes a glitch in GameMaker (I put it in the bug tracker). We're trying to make a revolutionary fan game. Wait until we add the HUD...

ppooookkkkkkk

Banned
Years

The snow isn't real. lol

This is CRAZY I can't wait for the 3d version of the kit to be released. Eventhoguh my game will be done by that time but i'll make a remake with this kit.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
wGtjV.jpg

After following lots of extensive tutorials, I've started making my own 2D minecraft, MC textures are placeholders.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I basically took Venom12314's Pokémon Essentials DS and edited the placements and designation of bitmaps. The end screenshot came with my idea of the pokedex, trainer card and pokegear all in one. With syntaxes, I've found that it is mainly 'end' that needs to be put in for every block of script that has been started in a single page. Not to mention that this is the first time I've ever got something right with scripting.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
This is the battle gui of Morning/Night

capture002.png

It looks alot messy but i'll clean it

I'd change the top of the boxes, they look very different from the lower half and I think they look a bit weird. The shadowcolor of the text should be a lot darker, this is a bit hard to read. Also, the battlebases aren't exactly looking good on the outlines with those white pixels. And lastly, the backsprite of Chiky looks really weird; shading isn't too good and why the yellow outline on the top of the sprite?

Aside from that, it looks like you're improving. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back