• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
PC Username:Popsicle
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My little Umbreon and my little Mew
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A giant Flareon plush. Because I <3 Flareon.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I beat Tales of Symphonia 2 again, and saw the Tenebrae and cheagle plushies in the credits' background. I wonder if they're real? I'd love to have a plushie of Tenebie!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I beat Tales of Symphonia 2 again, and saw the Tenebrae and cheagle plushies in the credits' background. I wonder if they're real? I'd love to have a plushie of Tenebie!

I've never played that game, but I've heard of it. What exactly are those anyways?

On a tangent, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got what you wanted! I know I did:
picture.php

It's an Oshawott pillow pet and a Lugia plush! I feel spoiled. I also got a Nerf Recon CS-6 dart gun for Humans Vs. Zombies.

What kind of stuff did all of you guys get?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
1st pic: What a cheagle is.
2nd pic: Who Tenebrae is.
3rd pic: A picture of a plushie tree I found online.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
1st pic: What a cheagle is.
2nd pic: Who Tenebrae is.
3rd pic: A picture of a plushie tree I found online.

OK, the Cheagle is cute, but I really like Tenebrae. For some reason, it reminds me of Liepard. Or vice versa, rather, since Tales of Symphonia probably came out first.

As for that plushie tree; that is the best Christmas tree ever. It is now my goal to collect enough plushes to make my own plushie tree next year.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
Ugh this Christmas was OK. I only got three plushies though and 1 of them is #692 on my favorite Pokemon list. I got a Pignite, Servine, and Dewott plushie. I guess I'm excited thought because I get to go to New York in 2012. I've never been to New York so it will be fun. I'm going to get so much plushies.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Ugh this Christmas was OK. I only got three plushies though and 1 of them is #692 on my favorite Pokemon list. I got a Pignite, Servine, and Dewott plushie. I guess I'm excited thought because I get to go to New York in 2012. I've never been to New York so it will be fun. I'm going to get so much plushies.
Lucky. I so wish I could go to New York just to go to the Nintendo Store.

Also, which one is your #692th favorite? Cuz if it's Dewott, I may have to kill you insult you and question your sanity.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Only 3 plushies? I didn't get any plushies this Christmas...But I do like to spend a lot of time bonding with my newest plushie before considering getting a new one.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Hope everyone had a plushie Christmas :3 (I know I didn't, but blaaaaaah).

All you new members have now been added. Plush away! :D

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
Lucky. I so wish I could go to New York just to go to the Nintendo Store.

Also, which one is your #692th favorite? Cuz if it's Dewott, I may have to kill you insult you and question your sanity.

It's not Dewott, I love Dewott. It's Pignite.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
It's not Dewott, I love Dewott. It's Pignite.
Oh, in that case I agree with you. LOL

Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott are pretty much my favorite line of Pokemon, beating Sneasel and Weavile but not quite passing Mew. Which reminds me, if I may edit my favorite plush of all time to be my Oshawott Pillow Pet, due to its softness. I don't know how, but I swear it produces heat.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
please excuse my long absence
wow, everyone's plushies look so cute!
i only have a few plushies here at uni (read: 3), so i'll take a picture of my plushies when i get to my parents' place again.. that'll be this weekend, so don't worry. XD;

seriously though.. that Sableye plushie.. that's really amazing! so cuuuuuute..
nother one to add to my want list! c:

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
please excuse my long absence
wow, everyone's plushies look so cute!
i only have a few plushies here at uni (read: 3), so i'll take a picture of my plushies when i get to my parents' place again.. that'll be this weekend, so don't worry. XD;

seriously though.. that Sableye plushie.. that's really amazing! so cuuuuuute..
nother one to add to my want list! c:

I know! I was so lucky to find it. And for a pretty good price too!

But on another point:
$%28KGrHqF,%21jME8EydRjPtBPGKRYCtkQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

WANT MODE ENGAGED. TARGET IDENTIFIED. BEGIN SEARCH AND DESTROY RETRIEVAL MISSION.

Years
I have here at college 15 plushies, and home (at my parents) I have around probably 3 times that number if it isn't more. I have a lot of plushies :3

All your plushies are so adorable :3 I sadly only have one pokémon plushie, I use to have a few but a while ago and mom gave away all my pokémon stuff beside a few thing because I didn't like pokémon anymore but now I'm back as pokémon fan
my pokémon plush is a celebi I got from my lovely boyfriend for christmas

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Quilava's my favorite! Unfortunately, as cute as that is, if there are Quilava plushies, I'll only accept perfection!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Utah
  • Seen Jun 10, 2012
lol, i just have to join this. i have more plushies then i can count! (but i only have 2 pokemon ones x.x )

PC Username: xMissy
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: my two little dogs, one that looks like dalmation and the other with black ears and a brown body. ive had them ever since i was like, 4. wow im such a kid xD
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: FURRET x3

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Aww! i found Derpy plushies but they're never any less than 100 dollars! I want Derpy Damn it >.<

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Aww! i found Derpy plushies but they're never any less than 100 dollars! I want Derpy Damn it >.<
Oh god ponies. LOL I see 'em everywhere, and it's always awkward when I find myself in that weird part of deviantART where they dominate. I.E. the front page.

Speaking of which, what is this abomination? What hath science wrought?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: It's a stuffed toy dog. Well it's not a dog really, its body is human shape but it has the head of a dog. Like a ragdoll with a dog's head. I got him when I was born and named him Scrap, after the plushie dog on Play School.

I still haven't had the time or motivation to pull all my plushies down from the top of my closet for their photoshoot, but I think it's time that you all met Scrap!

Scrap.jpg

The red jumper Mum brought home one time and the Zorro socks that he uses as pants were an addition I made when I was ten years old to keep him warm in the Winter time. He's the same age as me and we grew up together, though his birthday is May 27 and mine is October 24 so he's a little older. His clothes do fit him but he's just woken up so he's not in his most camera-ready mood right now :P

Back