• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have Movie 12 Arceuse from Beljum Movie Shaymin from Beljum Germany Netherlands and another from UK. Also have the Wi-Fi German PCP Pichu. Also Have Distant Land Bayleef and Crocanaw UT.
smile.gif

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have only 1 Grass Knot. If you need one I will have to get it cloned. I don't have a Power Band but I have a Choice Band if you need it XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
yes please however i don't know a time to meet you since you come in the forums at a early time for me:(

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
My Timezone is : GMT-0 and yours is PST am i to assume?

and by the way i only want the grass knot but if you have a power lens i would like that too please

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now hav Another Wish Absol Legit RED Farfetch'd Pokemon BOX Shiny Swalu Shiny Skitty Forgot to add my Shiny and non-Shiny Zigzagoons Pokepark Mew Celebi Jirachi Cacnea Tailow Psyduck Corsola and Spinda all legit. Also have the Adnan Whismur Adnan Minun and Adnan Psyduck. All of these are legit so if you ask for these be prepared for legit events please. NO HACKS event wise please.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I just found out that my Link Wish Drowzee is NOT Legit. It has invalid trash bytes which means it is a hack. Could someone please replace my hacked one? Thanks.
smile.gif

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I will update my thread as soon as I can as I am getting a ton of events from DJ's giveaway and they are all legit XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAJOR UPDATE: I have added roughly 36 events from DJ's Giveaway to my thread. You will notice that more Pokemon now say (Legit and some have more than one. I can only trade these if your events you offer are legit ONLY. If your events are not legit please do not ask for these events as some of these are quite rare. The events I have added are Wish Pichu's Wish Bagon's Wish Ralts's PCJP events Wish Chansey's Wish Exeggcut's RED Farfetch'd's Wish Absol's 2 GCA Roselia's thare NOT FOR TRADE. PCNYSalamence's PCNY Duskull PCNY Zangoose PCNY Absol and more are coming soon. Remember I will only trade these if your events are legit.
smile.gif

EDIT: Guys I have bad news the person who is giving me these events has asked me not to trade them at anytime. These events will be PERMA NOT FOR TRADE. Sorry guys.
sad.gif

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I got 6 JEREMY events from DJ's Giveaway. I have a new trader so I can trade these but ONLY for good offers XD.
smile.gif

Lil'QD

#1 Pokemon Trainer/Breeder
Years
can i have shiny turtwig please CMT to see what you want and post there to bump it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back