• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Not really. I'm an atheist, so whoever becomes the pope really doesn't affect me.

I would become a believer if this was true, tho.
Spoiler:
Morgan Freeman can't be Pope. He's God.

Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Nope, the pope hires people to do that, he's too old to actually be a superhero. I have heard in the circles of the underground that he does have humor, and that his skull basher is the batman!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
So I'm watching Chuggaaconroy's LP of Pokemon Colosseum.. makes me want to play that game again but my friend lost my Pokemon Colosseum... T^T

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
So not so young that They might have young ideas and then you'd be stuck with him for decades but not too old that he will quit next year.So his age shall be...16.yep 16

Sir Codin

I just hope it's someone who'll take the issue of pedophile priests more seriously.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
So we're agreeing that the next one will be 16?

So, how is the pope chosen anyways?
The Pope is chosen by a series of battles in the glorious Colosseum. The combatants are chosen by the candidates themselves, and have a number of tournament battles. The one combatant who survives gives us a new Pope. I can't believe people don't know about the trilling tourney that is Pope Wars.

Years
The Pope is chosen by a series of battles in the glorious Colosseum. The combatants are chosen by the candidates themselves, and have a number of tournament battles. The one combatant who survives gives us a new Pope. I can't believe people don't know about the trilling tourney that is Pope Wars.
You forgot the part where they send up colored smoke at the end of each battle to let outsiders know what's going on.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Nope, the pope hires people to do that, he's too old to actually be a superhero. I have heard in the circles of the underground that he does have humor, and that his skull basher is the batman!

Oh please

It's the old people you have to watch out for

Don't underestimate the old people.

God Pope Freeman Fox is my only love. I shall worship him until the end of time.

And I would represent him in the Pope Wars, but he's so skilled that he doesn't need anyone to do that to be Pope, if he'd wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back