• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] The Drink of Disenchantment (A Harry Potter Universe RP) [T]

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
True, true. I'll probably go that route with a flashback or so. Don't want to drag on too long with a whole introduction period anyway.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Switching to Hufflepuff! I think my character would be best in that house than any other house. :)

History will be finished soon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha if Varys takes Hufflepuff then I'll make a Gryff character c: Gotta represent!

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
And I took it. Binge Malcolm is done!

Aaaannd Binge Malcom is accepted!

I'm hoping to get the first IC post up by the end of the weekend or very early next week so we can get started with this RP~!

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Ay, pretty sweet! I whipped up a post format for Opal this morning. Can't wait to start writing for her!

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
SUPER HYPE! I'm actually really happy that there's at least one member in each house. If I were to join as a character, I'd probably choose Slytherin just because their characteristics are so different from what I'm used to. I think it would be fun.

I should hopefully be putting in the IC for approval tomorrow night, but by Tuesday the latest since I'm almost done with it~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry, I've had a hard time balancing RP and social life the past week O.o Will work on it.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Uh oh, Kyoko. Where you at, girl?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
... Actually, the balancing is pretty difficult so I think I should focus on the RPs I'm already in before I join this one. No Gryffindor, sorry guys <3

Margot

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
No Gryffindor?? </3 no worries, I understand full too well how busy things get.

Anyway, sorry guys! Feel free to still submit SUs, my work load has doubled this past week and this week but I'm still hoping to get the IC up this week since it is almost done. I apologize for the lateness, I didn't think it would get this busy!

Back