• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I really need to update more frequently. I forgot two of Ciel's Pokemon last time lol. Anyway due to the levels...

Skye[/B

Ellie (Espeon)- Level 27- Quick Attack, Flail, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Dig, Psychic
Rama (Zorua) Level 26- Scratch, Pursuit, Dark Pulse, Return, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack
Volca (Larvesta) Level 28-Take Down, Wild Charge, Acrobatics, Flamethrower, String Shot, Psychic
Pala (Cubchoo) Level 25- Powder Snow, Bide, Icy Wind, Fury Swipes, Brine, Endure
Rei (Lapras) Level 24-Sing, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance

Ellie gained five levels and no new moves.
Pala gained five levels, forgot Growl, and learned Brine and Endure. (all while sleeping! :P)
Rei gained five levels, forgot Water Gun, and learned Rain Dance.

Sorry Rama and Volca you're just too awesome. :P

Ciel

Chika (Togetic) Level 26- Brick Break, Future Sight, Aerial Ace, Return, Magical Leaf, Shadow Ball
Kinko (Vulpix) Level 24-Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Quick Attack, Dig, Energy Ball
Triac (Flaffy) Level 25- Thunderbolt, Rock Smash, Iron Tail, Charge, Return, Light Screen
Brie (Absol) Level 15- Scratch, Feint, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Sucker Punch
Cubone (currently unnamed) Level 20- Growl, Tail Whip, Bone Club, Headbutt, Leer, Focus Energy

Chika gained five free levels plus one for fighting with Rafael's character. By choice no new moves
Kinko gained five free levels and by choice learned no new moves.
Triac gained five free levels and replaced Tackle with Charge.
Brie gained five levels (forgot to add his name in my last update) and learned Quick Attack.
Cubone (who I forgot Ciel captured) gained five levels and learned Focus Energy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Question to those who are RPing as teachers/staff, are there still classes going on right now? Or is it like summer vacation at the Academy or something? I'm kinda stuck at the part where my staff character would be either looking forward to her first class or just explore the island on her own. If that happens I'll have Megan catch her first Pokemon then go to the Academy. :3

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
there are classes just they've mostly ended for the day. I used to have a teacher, but instead he now does a club.

Speaking of which...

Don't forget Advanced training club starts at 2:30! all students are welcome. minimum of one pokemon with you. Meeting in room 144.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, okay! Just that I haven't seen any "staff" posts in the RP recently (or I wasn't aware lol) so I wasn't quite sure. Thanks, btw! I can just plan ahead. :)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Meganium90: Classes are held at the beginning of each day, all at the same time. All RPer controlled teachers always get at least 1 RPer controlled student (Usually more). There are totally teachers posting right now, but there are less teacher than students by a large margin.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@PkMnTrainer Yellow: this is a bit un-ethical, but could I go back and change where Jason is staying? I thought of something that could go a bit better, and I'm just wonderng if I could take a shortcut, and replace his old living arrangement witht he new one. Or would you rather I find a way to transfer from the old to the new one?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I was just asking. i mean I get that I don't have any really popular or crucial character, but I do prefer checking just in case. Think of it this way. A lot more screw up happens when you don't ask then when you do.

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: You may not think your character is important, but when it comes time for the finale I'll let you in on a little secret...

I had an important character once. I turned her into a smeargle and had her get caught by the closest thing she had to a nemesis. ๏_๏

...Hah, no. That's totally 100% true, (MacKenzie, for those of you that remember her.) but it's not the secret.

The secret is that I'm not /completely/ unaware of what goes on and that when the plot finally starts reaching it's endpoint, the finale, it will be custom tailored... for /you/. For all of you, based on what your characters do and accomplish during their stay at the academy.

If that sounds like I'll be doing an insane amount of work, that's because I will, but it's the only truly appropriate ending for a sandbox RP~

That's the only spoilers you get though. /wink

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Jasonwolf: You may not think your character is important, but when it comes time for the finale I'll let you in on a little secret...

I had an important character once. I turned her into a smeargle and had her get caught by the closest thing she had to a nemesis. ๏_๏

...Hah, no. That's totally 100% true, (MacKenzie, for those of you that remember her.) but it's not the secret.

The secret is that I'm not /completely/ unaware of what goes on and that when the plot finally starts reaching it's endpoint, the finale, it will be custom tailored... for /you/. For all of you, based on what your characters do and accomplish during their stay at the academy.

If that sounds like I'll be doing an insane amount of work, that's because I will, but it's the only truly appropriate ending for a sandbox RP~

That's the only spoilers you get though. /wink

Ooh, does that mean an ending for little Kiyoko as well?

Years
there are classes just they've mostly ended for the day. I used to have a teacher, but instead he now does a club.

Speaking of which...

Don't forget Advanced training club starts at 2:30! all students are welcome. minimum of one pokemon with you. Meeting in room 144.

So, could my character jump in now for the club(being a new student). If he can, my character would go.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Akio: You bet. Everyone gets an ending.

Woo~!

Although, with Kat inactive/possibly gone, that might tear out the little Star&Zo love story.

On a random note, your spriting on those character team pictures are really good. Did you make them by pixel or did you shrink down pictures or something?

Dawn

Years
@Akio: Which sprites? I put different amounts of work into different sprites. The two humans in the picture used in-game pokemon sprites as bases, and I upscaled them / downscaled them as necessary. It should be fairly obvious whom they're based on, however a lot of work was put into hand crafting them into what they are now. Each one of them took many, many hours of work.

The sprites of the pokemon are in most cases just the black white sprites. I used the scaling tool in GIMP to give the illusion of them being in front of / behind eachother and for making Dragonite appropriately large. I then used the perspective tool to make it so that they looked as if they were being viewed at an angle in many cases, further giving the illusion of depth in the flat image.

The two exceptions are Dragonite's sprite and Gengar's sprite. Dragonite's sprite is a custom dragonite sprite I took from the web, and Gengar's sprite is revamp of Yellow Version's Gengar sprite, which I took from the web and edited myself to make it look closer to the original.

Compare the original to the revamp and you should see the clear resemblance. The gengar sprite was of course upscaled heavily in my signature.

W7jt0.png
GCKuD.png

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Yeah, I just got here. xP

@RHCP - Chris is heading to the Oak Town Pokemon Center. Maybe Xylo could meet him there... And somewhat bump him when exiting the Center... How's that sound?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Akio- if it's okay and Kat goes completly Inactive forever maybe Ruby could adopt Star? It indeed would tear Star&Kiyoko's Love story.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hm... Not really sure... It sucks when you don't get a warning or reason for absence. Meanwhile, I'm working on my huge E&S post... So I'm distracted at the moment.

EDIT:

NOTICE!!

You may all (as a sign of respect) call me "Akio-san".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back