• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I rarely notice them being any louder than the program itself. Then again, my hearing isn't exactly the best. x:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well maybe they want to ensure that everyone is really excellent at their jobs so they're not going to give them 500 things to do and will give them just one instead?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'd hate to be someone at Disney who has to work at the "It's a Small World" Ride.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I remember we once asked a Disney employee working at a ride if they ever shifted him around to different rides and such. He answered, "No," and proceeded to tell about how the songs that they looped during the ride had gotten into his dreams at night. I felt so bad for him, especially since its Disney, and you'd think that everyone there is nice. Or at least nice enough to rotate their employees around.
Having just come back from a trip to Disneyland, I'm calling false. Encountered two cast members who weren't at their usual attractions/restaurants while I was there.

Regardless, at Disney you're referred to as a "Cast Member". So, if you're a Jungle Cruise skipper for instance, you've got a script to memorize and play off of. Being able to do that well doesn't really add any benefit to if you then had to load Space Mountain.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I went to Disney and didn't even ride that ride. :( It was the saddest thing.

Sir Codin

I'd hate to be someone at Disney who has to work at the "It's a Small World" Ride.
^This^

Seriously, it's one of the most annoying rides in the world. Thought, sadly, I haven't been out of the US much, so make of that what you will.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
It's not so bad. Wouldn't want to hear it all-day-long though. Would go a bit loopy. Once or twice is enough

it's a world of laughter, a world or tears
its a world of hopes, its a world of fear
there's so much that we share
that its time we're aware
its a small world after all

there is just one moon and one golden sun
and a smile means friendship to everyone.
though the mountains divide
and the oceans are wide
it's a small small world

Sir Codin

I used to like it when I was younger. Don't know why. Now it makes me want to jam an ice pick in my ear. No offense to anyone who likes it, but it's just no longer my thing.

It's not the lyrics that are the problem. It's the fact that it's a children's choir.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Anything that's a children's choir probably won't be any good. Just my guess haha. I don't know what song you're talking about.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I need to look up this song. x:

Unrelated, but I need opinions here.
You know how animals bring their humans dead stuff as "gifts"? Well, would it be going too far to draw a bear cub giving its parent(s) a dead child in that manner?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, okay, okay.
I'll just trust that your seemingly panicked reply is fitting. x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back