• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How fast is your Internet connection?

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I am starting this thread coz I am fascinated to find out how fast other PC users Internet connections are.

By going to http://speedtest.net you can find out how fast your speed is.

This is mine at server level. Thats why it's so fast, coz you need all that bandwidth to support the users accessing the server. (Also why the Upload speed is faster)

Untitled.png
<-- BEAT THAT!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey I've seen my brother use that site before! I'm sure I used it once just out of curiosity.

This is mine.

2623579579.png

I guess that's just about average. (Unless lower ping is better than higher ping.) Sometimes it can take longer for downloads , but usually it's pretty fast. Download speed is surprisingly faster than I thought, but it could be better. Sometimes it takes at least a minutes for the computer to respond to downloads. I have U-Verse which ISP, from the looks of it, is rated pretty high. It's good enough for me, though can piss me off at times.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Man, I want FiOS but it's not in my area. My phone's LTE is faster than my home wifi, lol.

Phone:

Last edited:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Speedtest:
2uabm

TestMy.net
2uac0

2uamf

These threads make me feel bad. ;_;

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Mine is kind of slow, but at least I"m happy to have some sort of connection.

Years
FiOS is awesome, but we don't pay for those speeds posted above :P (we pay about $45 for FiOS internet alone as well though)

2624257003.png

These are wifi speeds though :/ I'm like 45-50 feet away from the router too

Years
I took another result from my parents' computer, which is connected directly via ethernet, and this is much better than my result above, and what the speeds are actually supposed to be..

2626031739.png

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
This is my PC
Spoiler:

I don't know why it says Columbus, OH, I live almost 100 miles away from there.

And here are 3 results on my HTC 3D Evo
Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Columbus is the best server for you.

And Pichu/etc -- that's 4G LTE on Verizon.

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
My results right now:

Ping: 37 ms
Download Speed: 0.39 mbps
Upload Speed: 0.26 mbps

It would be better if I was using ethernet.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years

I've never noticed it to be that slow, but apparently it's slower than 79% of the U.S...

Back