• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018

I see... ya know, I never had this problem... :\
does your Ruby ROM has the MUGS intro?
anyways, I'll check on it.., again.

What MUGS intro?
I have the same problem, and i repatched my ruby ROM (number 0907) and still no MUGS intro..
The only thing i get is a gameboy player screen, if i press a button, i go to the title screen...
(i cut out a battle at the spot where the item is, and sorry if the sound is bad.)

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I was always wondering if you could go back to the real world at the end of the game, and now i know.
Nice updates destinedjagold, its a bit sad to see this is the last update. I remember waiting for it for weeks on end...(it was finished pretty early though)
Oh yeah, and did you know you are considered a criminal destinedjagold?
Pokemon hacking is illegal whether or not you have the official game or not now.
well Best of luck on this, LOG, and to not get caught!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well makonouchi your on an illegal forum then! Nah kiddin its not ilegal ilegal I mean if your not making any money off of it then its fine. Also im goin to wait as well. I mean the first hack i saw completed was ruby destiny so yeah im fine with waiting.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
plz people lets not post non sense coz it gives djg lack of interest of hacking and also djg is very busy in his life/ studies so plz wait patiently for the update.. and importantly djg is not quiting this hack OK? lets all wait patiently :D just take your time DJG

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Yeah this was the first hack really finished (the other ones were: 8 gyms, E4, Angeallen (or not), the end). But this one is absolutely marvelous. It's almost too short (maybe more missions would do it)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi pipz...
Sorry if I wasn't on for a couple of days...
I had a very serious internet connection problems that really stopped me from making access to the internet.

Rescue Rangers is a bit short, yes, I know...
Unfortunately, I ran out of unique ideas to put in the hack, so I decided to end the game in Chapter 3 (whereas in the original plan, the game should end in Chapter 2)...
Also, added to the fact that I am busy with school, and I am too excited with LoG... :\

Also, the recruitment scripts, I haven't started yet.

And also, I am just jumping around the events, for I am doing the most difficult part first, then will be followed by simpler events.

Well, enough about that. I am sure you are interested to hear the good side of everything, anyways... :\

~~~UPDATES~~~
It's good to be back

The second maze-map in the Final Dungeon is done with all it's tricks.
Take a look if you please... ;)
rescuerangers_01-55.png
rescuerangers_02-30.png
rescuerangers_03-22.png

rescuerangers_04-11.png
rescuerangers_05-4.png
rescuerangers_06-3.png

In the first floor, the puzzles are about the coloured stones and boulders...
Now in the second floor, the puzzles here will be about coloured warps and coloured floors...

That would be all...
Good day and happy hacking pipz~

Sky

Years
Hey
Its good too see you Back here
And nice updates
Keep it Up my friend and good luck with the rest of the hack

kid1513

~ Pixel Artist
Years
Cool news!!!
First are stones, now are warp...I wonder how creative are you!!:):D:):D
Good luck!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINAL GAME!!!!:)):))

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
~~~UPDATES~~~
hello, I guess...

thanks for your comments, guys. :)

well, down to business...
today, I am happy to announce that the Final Cave will only be having 2 floors.., for now... Both floors' maps and scripts are done.

now in DESTINY, maps are done, scripts are under way~
this area will be the final difficult place for me to script, so after this, I will do the others, like Groudon's cave, etc...

in Destiny, the usual, like in RoL, starry place...
rescuerangers_01-56.png

with this, as you all can see, you'll battle the 4 guardian dragons.
This means, the player, which is, you, won't be able to recruit one of them. :\
so sorry about that...

anyways, good day and happy hacking~

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
One of them can't be recruit. Do you understand now, IC?
Oh. Sorry I didn't know xD (I just hope it's not Devihell)

btw Can I ask you something?

Why do we go to hell if we die? We didn't do anything wrong, did we? We deserve to go to heaven and then back to life xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Well, guess what.....it is that time again, Hack of the Month. This time you have won, so congrats :)

20080703-me9k6jqus7p7q34nqcq36fb3pk.png

Enjoy a month of having your thread stickied.

Neti

Inactive
Years
congratulations!
but i cant find the thread where you can vote... or do the mods decide which hack is HotM ?
anyway, great work!

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
Years
Wow! It's the HotM! You are lucky DJG and congrats on winning that award!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back