The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 18 Hours Ago, 04:50 AM
Silver Soul of Johto
Journey's end

Nature: Sassy
I think quite a few pokemon got short changed on mega evolutions that need one due to their evolutionary line being junk, or them not having one

☆☆ Rival》Twisted Cuteness
Old 17 Hours Ago, 05:05 AM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamais View Post
Y-you'd be a Slaking... right?
Nope, it's a Snorlax. His username says it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post
Speaking of Slaking, I'd really like to see a mega-evolution for it. Think it really deserves one, honestly. It's such an underrated Pokémon; if it does wind up getting a mega, it could hopefully gain some boost in popularity. If they do decide to give it a mega-evolution form, I'd like them to take away its Truant ability, as it's one of the things that's held it back all these years, haha.
I think a Mega Slaking would still be quite overpowered due to Slaking's already godly stats. It'd probably end up in Ubers before one could even blink. There's a reason Slaking has Truant, it's to avoid being too overpowered.

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links