• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do I have a Good Deck?

Black323

Bola de mancos
Years
Hi everyone
I have been attending some Tournaments since October of 2015 and I have build my own deck for the Expanded Format. The question is: Is it a good deck?

DECK LIST:
Spoiler:

In total, 17 Pokemon, 28 Trainers and 15 energy cards.
So, what do you think about it? It is good? It is terrible? Let me know.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
I haven't been deck building since neo destiny but you kinda seem to be all over the place with energy like don says. What I used to do to figure out whether my deck was good or not I would make mock games just to see the outcome playing alone to see what outcomes I would come out with cause if your deck. If you basing your deck on stuff that's a lot of damage but high cost to do damage you'll have a hard time beating decks that will kill you early before your ready. Though like I said I haven't played in a long time and i'm sure a lot has changed. Meanwhile some of my decks got banned for how cheap they where at the time as well as changes made to gust of wind and other cards to prevent the abuse of the forretress deck. I always build decks that contain no more then two types of energy that way you don't have to wait 20 turns to get the right engergy type or support cards to get them.

Back