• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Percy Jackson, War of the Gods
An ancient Greek God RP set in modern times, inspired by and set in the world of the best selling book series Percy Jackson.

Rated [T] (PG: 13)

This is the OOC Thread. All SUs and Out of Character discussions go here. For the IC thread go here - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=266394

Co-GMed and created by: Aura Rift + -DeepImpact-

Plot:

Demigods new and demigods old

Will fight to stop a legend untold

A legend of death, of sea and sky

A legend of hatred where many will die

Few sparks of hope among the dead

Will walk where heroes fear to thread

To save the world, the world they love

To quell the fury of the gods above

It all happened so fast... nobody could have been prepared for what was coming. Most people didn't even know it was possible. The oceans flooded, the skies came falling down with hail and lightning and the Earth opened up to swallow those who opposed it and killed those who stood in oppose, before having them rise again to fight in a war that was slowly tearing the world apart. The forces of Sky, Sea and Deatheventually destroyed themselves, but not before the entire world was left as a burning crater in their wake, nothing was left alive, not even the immortals stood in the ashes. The only power that could've done this was a war between Gods... and that was exactly what happened. Despite what they would have had us believe the greek Gods of the past religions were alive and well. They existed above all else and their own rage led to this worlds destruction.

The scene just portrayed to you is the future. Yes this has not yet occured but it is on the verge of happening. Soon the world will cease to exist as a result of the Gods fury and rage. It is now a long time after the adventures of the great hero Percy Jackson came to an end and the titan Cronos was defeated. All was well and the world was at peace, the Gods of Mount Olympus, home of the Gods sat peacefully upon there thrones however tentions remained between the "big three".

The Big three, composed of the most powerful Gods on Olympus. Zeus, lord of the skies and king of the Gods. His Brother Poseidon, lord of the seas and given the title of "Earthshaker" and there brother Hades, Lord of the underworld, the hellish home of the dead and ruler and commander of the dead themselves. All of the Gods except Hades who remained in the underworld, live on Mt. Olympus. Where is Mount Olympus? Mount Olympus is wherever the most powerful and iconic building is in the world. It constantly moves location and remains hidden from mortal eyes within the structure of these places. It currently rests within the empire state building.

Now onto the problem at hand. Due to Zeus' unfair decisions as of late and during the time of Percy Jackson. Poseidon has decided to question his brothers leadership and confront him. During the arguement that occured Poseidon declared war on Zeus and Poseidon returned to the sea, he has not been seen on Olympus since. This is when Hades stepped in, he tried to convince Zeus to strike early and destroy Poseidon however Zeus was angered by his brothers dishonourable ideas and behavior and banished him from Olympus. Poseidon heard of this and was himself outraged, however didn't make a move on the matter. That was until Hades attempted the same trick on Poseidon. Hades believed that a war would cause many more deaths to the mortal kind, thus making himself more powerful. When Poseidon realised this, he was so angered that he declared war on Hades aswell. Once Zeus heard of this the anger between the three was so great, that a war of biblical proportions was at hand. The brothers agreed to a standstill until each side was prepared in order to have the fairest battle possible. Now they have begun preparing.

The other Gods usually would have picked sides and began to prepare with their leaders, but this time they realised something. The future, the one where the world is destroyed. Should the war continue... this was the sure outcome. The Gods couldn't allow this to happen. They had to stop the big three from destroying the world before it was too late... and for that they needed help.

There was only one place they could turn, there children. When a God has a child with a mortal it becomes a demigod. A mortal with theabilitys and powers of a god. When a demigod is born they are sent to a place called camp-halfblood. A place of training and knowledge. Where demigods learn to hone there skills.

They are sent when they are thirteen for this is the age when the gods claim there children. Well most of the time.

You are an unclaimed demigod, you have grown unaware of your true power and have not been claimed by your parent for whatever reason. However with the war approaching quickly there is no other option. All demigods will be trained for war, and that includes you. Soon you will be taken to camp halfblood. Ripped from your homes and parents. You never knew the Greek Gods existed, let alone you were the child of one, not to mention that your parents have been hiding it from you for so many years now...

Prepare yourself Demigod, for your journey has just begun... it's almost time... time for the war of the Gods.

Your powers as a Demigod depending on your godly parent:

Each Demigod will get powers depending on their Godly parent, one RPer per God and your Godly parent will also decide what cabin you sleep in at camp half-blood, your cabin will contain others fathered or mothered by your godly parent but they will be NPCs.

Child of Aphrodite, Goddess of love: The ability to manipulate and seduce those who find you even mildly attractive. You also have the ability to crush and devastate another heart and stun them with your beauty/handsomeness that would have (or at least should have) been inherited from your mother.

Child of Apollo, God of the Sun and archery: You have astounding accuracy with a bow, able to git your mark from as far as fifty meters away. This accuracy is further increased in broad daylight aswell as all of your aspects, which are directly affected and improved by sunlight.

Child of Ares, God of war and bravery: You lack a sense of mercy and are a savage and brilliant fighter on the battlefield able to percieve and use every aspect of your oponent and the battlefield to your advantage. After killing enough your father will bless you with a bloodlust rage, turning you into an unstoppable killing machine, however this can be sometimes dangerous...

Child of Artemis, Goddess of the hunt and the moon: You are an exceptional tracker, able to sniff out and capture enemys who have long since eluded you, you are also skilled in making traps and, like Apollos child, you are exceptionally skilled with a bow.

Child of Athena, Goddess of wisdom and battle strategy: You are automaticaly placed among the most famous or infamous battle strategists of the current era. You easily see oppurtunitys in battle that others do not and can use these greatly to your advantage. You are wise and knowledgable and easily smarter than the average man. You are quick to learn and are natural with a blade or close combat weapon.

Child of Demeter, goddess of nature and harvest: You have an astounding knowledge of plants and cures that are used today or have been long forgotten, you can make food out of almost anything and are invaluable in a team as a healer. You know how and where to find the best shelter in any locale, from forest grove to city motel.

Child of Hephaestus, God of Fire and the forge: A master blacksmith by blood alone, you can craft and create incredible armour and weapons from the worst and greatest of materials to become more powerful than other demigods simply by your equipment. You can also bend and manipulate fire with sheer willpower.

Child of Hermes, God of travel, thievery and messenger to the gods: You are fast, very fast and able to blend into almost any situation unnoticed, you can deliver things discretely, have a knack for uncovering secrets and with the aid of a pair of flying shoes gifted to you by your father Hermes, you can fly, however the shoes are only strong enough to hold the weight of a single person, so no carrying anyone unless you both want to plummet to your death. You have a knack for hiding and pickpocketing things also.

R.U.L.E.S.

1. Absolutely no godmodding. If you god mod, you get sent to the depths of Tartarus!

2. No bunnying, unless you have the permission of the RPer.

3. Please be active! Activity will make sure we push this RP along, if you're going on a leave, please tell us beforehand!

4. Put Olympus on top of your SU to show us that you've read the rules.

5. The rating of this RP is PG-13, keep it that way. Mild cussing, romance (without detail) and violence are allowed.

6. NO SHORT POSTS PLEASE. Posts should be more than 4 lines.

7. Absolutely no fights. We don't want any kinds of arguments between the RPers. If you have a problem, PM/VM one of the GMs. Note this is regarding outside the RP personal things, if you want your characters to fight then by all means be our guest.

8. Please don't steal powers. You have your own set of powers, feel free to experiment with them, just don't go overboard.

SUs:

Name:

Age (13-17):

Parent (Who is your godly parent?):

Appearance (at least one thick paragraph here):

Personality (at least one thick paragraph):

History (How did you reach Camp Halfblood? How did you survive before that? At least 2 thick paragraphs here):

Weapon (you get one weapon at the start, please be reasonable and pick a weapon suiting your godly parent):

Others (anything else?):

Other important info regarding the world of Percy Jackson:

Percy Jackson wiki: http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Half-Blood_Wiki
The mist: http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mist
Camp Half-Blood: http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Camp_Half-Blood
The greek Gods (Focus on the Olympian Deities section): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_mythological_figures#Immortals

Spots:

Child of Aphrodite:
1. Guinevere "Gwen" McCastor (Conjurer, accepted)
Child of Apollo:
1.Jayson Illaudus (The Noob Hacker, Accepted)
Child of Ares:
1. Alexander 'Alex' Newton (-DeepImpact- accepted)
Child of Artemis:
1. Jared Angelo (Whymsical, Accepted)
2. Luna Cynthia Krescent (Nakuzami,accepted)
Child of Athena:
1. Joshua Alden Emeress (Aura Rift, Accepted)
Child of Demeter:
1. Ariala Davies (~Genevieve~, accepted)
2. Mallory "May-May" Miller (Fearless Love, Accepted)
Child of Hephaestus:
1. Maddox Oquirrh (Beegu, accepted)
2.Reserved for Aquataris
Child of Hermes:
1. Evan Huynh (First Snow, accepted)
2. John Skylar (SkyisUmbreon, accepted)

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Wow, even after the number of available positions was doubled we're already nearly completely full. This RP is getting real popular real fast, can't wait to start playing. I've wanted to break away from my usually antisocial/just plain unfriendly characters for awhile, this is going to be refreshing. There's gonna be a ton of people (compared to the sizes of other RPs I've been in, that is) but I guess that just adds to the fun, more people for my character to mess with, anyhow. Just hope things don't get too chaotic when we're off on a big adventure to save the world. (We better be going on a big adventure to save the world) Might have to end up dividing the team into a few groups now and again, but still this looks to be a fun experience.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Wow, even after the number of available positions was doubled we're already nearly completely full. This RP is getting real popular real fast, can't wait to start playing. I've wanted to break away from my usually antisocial/just plain unfriendly characters for awhile, this is going to be refreshing. There's gonna be a ton of people (compared to the sizes of other RPs I've been in, that is) but I guess that just adds to the fun, more people for my character to mess with, anyhow. Just hope things don't get too chaotic when we're off on a big adventure to save the world. (We better be going on a big adventure to save the world) Might have to end up dividing the team into a few groups now and again, but still this looks to be a fun experience.

Very happy to hear that, TNH. (your name is too long I'll just call you that xD)

Anyways, we should be able to begin as soon as First Snow/SkyisUmbreon complete their SUs.

And we'll kick off the RP by playing everybody's favorite sport at Camp Half-Blood~! 8D (Cookie to anyone who guesses right)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
They like playing capture the flag right? I don't really remember much of it though because it has been so long since I have read the first book. (I have never ever played capture the flag myself...)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
They like playing capture the flag right? I don't really remember much of it though because it has been so long since I have read the first book. (I have never ever played capture the flag myself...)

Yup, you guessed it right! :D We're gonna start with Capture the Flag, help all the RPers adjust to the RP. :D And for that correct answer, you get a cookie... which I already ate, lol.

Anyways, the teams for Capture the Flag...

Aphrodite, Demeter, Apollo, Hermes, Jared Angelo - Red Flag

Ares, Hephaestus, Athena, Dionysus, Luna Cynthia Krescent - Blue Flag

Since there are technically not supposed to be any children of Artemis... the lone 2 children of Artemis have been divided into the 2 teams, to keep the balance. The children of Dionysus will be NPCs, because there are not many of them, either, lol.

NOTICE: The staff of Camp Half-Blood will appear as NPCs that may be bunnied. Nothing too big, please. The staff includes -

1. Mr. D - The god Dionysus, who is forced to work in Camp Half-Blood by his father. He won't be available to talk at the start, and will only be controlled by the GMs.
  2. Chiron - Activity Director and centaur.
  3. Argus - Head of security, covered in eyeballs from head to toe.
  4. Peleus - A dragon that guards the Camp Boundaries.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yup, you guessed it right! :D We're gonna start with Capture the Flag, help all the RPers adjust to the RP. :D And for that correct answer, you get a cookie... which I already ate, lol.

Since there are technically not supposed to be any children of Artemis... the lone 2 children of Artemis have been divided into the 2 teams, to keep the balance. The children of Dionysus will be NPCs, because there are not many of them, either, lol.

NOTICE: The staff of Camp Half-Blood will appear as NPCs that may be bunnied. Nothing too big, please. The staff includes -

1. Mr. D - The god Dionysus, who is forced to work in Camp Half-Blood by his father. He won't be available to talk at the start, and will only be controlled by the GMs.

Oh, yay, Capture the Flag~! I feel so special to have my character's name spelled out and underlined like it's all special. Y'know, Athena doesn't really make babies either, but apparently she does in Percy Jackson. Stupid Percy Jackson :P
Oh god... we're having a drunk like Dionysus on the staff? That's scary :x
Capture the Flag would've been my guess too... it seems too obvious... it's also like the only thing they did in the movie. :P Since I haven't read the books, I don't really have many complaints on the movie.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
@Nakuzami, I don't have much against the movie, it didn't do the books justcice... but it was still an alright movie.

@ TNH yeah we are getting popular O_O I can't believe how well this is going, lots of RPers, killer SUs... I've got a good feeling. Also about the hectic world saving quest, I've got an idea for that, but no telling as of yet :3 but I suppose since it's pretty obvious, yes we will be going on a world saving quest.

@ First Snow, don't worry about him I saved a cookie for just such an occasion *hands cookie*

@ -DeepImpact- Hooray OOC! Maybe now you guys will go to him with your questions (cause he knows more about PJ then I do honestly) and hooray for capture the flag.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Nakuzami: Lmao, Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend is Athena's daughter xD and lol, Dionysus is not gonna be drunk here, because he isn't allowed to grow grapes or drink xD

@Aura Rift: HOORAY TO QUESTIONS! xD

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years

LOL, That doesn't make sense. Why divide me and Nakuzami into seperate teams? We is siblings. Besides, I think I gave some pretty good reasons for Artemis to have kids. :P And since there are kids of Artemis now anyway, why not just put us on the same team? Frankly it's neater that way. xD I'm a neat-freak. :3 Just sayin, tho. :D

Nakuzami

Years
@Nakuzami: Lmao, Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend is Athena's daughter xD and lol, Dionysus is not gonna be drunk here, because he isn't allowed to grow grapes or drink xD

I know, that's why I said Athena apparently does make babies in Percy Jackson. Whatever~ I guess it's somewhat... nice to have a twist on the mythology and stuffz. And aw... no drunk Dinoysus. Maybe he'll secretly get drunk/suffer from withdrawal? Lol~

@Wymsical - Well, it could be interesting for our first meeting to be on the battlefield, on opposing teams~ Plus, what Deep meant is that there will be no NPC children of Artemis, we'll be her only children~

Wymsical

Years

@Wymsical - Well, it could be interesting for our first meeting to be on the battlefield, on opposing teams~ Plus, what Deep meant is that there will be no NPC children of Artemis, we'll be her only children~

That actually pretty much makes sense. Since Artemis is against having kids, maybe we'll be her only two...'slippings' xD

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years

AW YEAH, CAPTURE THE FLAG DEMIGOD STYLE!!! I actually get to witness the epic event!
Hephaestus's cabin + Athena's cabin + Ares cabin = Blue team pownes! Oh yeah, we have Dionysus's drunkards on our team too... I jes hope they don't mess us up!

Anyway, I can't wait to start this. I'm so anxious for this! I have always loves Percy Jackson! And, In my opinion, the movie wasn't bad, but the book was the most AWESOME book I've ever read. And since when does Athena not have children? I thought only Artemis ans Hera never mated. Kudos to them for not getting mixed in mortal affairs for thousands of years, though.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Wymsical: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, lmao. Technically, you're the only 2 kids of Artemis. Plus, since the Apollo Cabin is the biggest now in Camp Half-Blood, I kind of had to divide you 2. Lmao, that's just special treatment the 2 of you get to be odd children xD

@Nakuzami: lmao, you'll just see what kind of a guy Mr. D is in Percy Jackson :P

@Beegu: Don't worry... they won't ;) lol, with their powers, they can make people go insane xD

Nakuzami

Years
AW YEAH, CAPTURE THE FLAG DEMIGOD STYLE!!! I actually get to witness the epic event!
Hephaestus's cabin + Athena's cabin + Ares cabin = Blue team pownes! Oh yeah, we have Dionysus's drunkards on our team too... I jes hope they don't mess us up!

Anyway, I can't wait to start this. I'm so anxious for this! I have always loves Percy Jackson! And, In my opinion, the movie wasn't bad, but the book was the most AWESOME book I've ever read. And since when does Athena not have children? I thought only Artemis ans Hera never mated. Kudos to them for not getting mixed in mortal affairs for thousands of years, though.

Glad that my team is so amazing~ Lol, there has to be an epic showdown between Wymsical and I. :3

Well, Artemis, Athena, and Hestia are the three maiden goddesses, so the three of them never have children. And Hera is not one of them(although she apparently renews her virginity each year by... bathing in something. I forget what, perhaps the River Styx?), she has plenty of children with Zues, including Hephaestus for one example. :P

Hephaestus, the lame god and the only god that is "ugly". Although, he is amazing when it comes to making things like weapons... including Zues's thunderbolts in most things. :P

Wymsical

Years
@Nakuzami: EPIC SHOWDOOOOOWN!!! ONE OF US IS GONNA EPIC FAIL!!! AND IT WON'T BE ME!!!! OR THE MONKEY!!!! OR THE DRUNKARDS!!!!! /Random
Hephaestus is NOT lame! He's awesome! D: And lol, remember Annabeth is Athena's daughter, so if the virgin goddess Athena can have a kid, why notz Artemis :D

@DeepImpact: Odd is just another word for awesome! 8D

@Beegu: RED TEAM RULES! WE HAVES CAKE!!! AND WE HAVE SUNDAYS OFF!!! 8D

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
@Nakuzami: EPIC SHOWDOOOOOWN!!! ONE OF US IS GONNA EPIC FAIL!!! AND IT WON'T BE ME!!!! OR THE MONKEY!!!! OR THE DRUNKARDS!!!!! /Random
Hephaestus is NOT lame! He's awesome! D: And lol, remember Annabeth is Athena's daughter, so if the virgin goddess Athena can have a kid, why notz Artemis :D

...Nah, I will so totally win. It's only fitting that Artemis's only daughter would be much more awesomesauce than her only son.
Lol, lame as in deformed. That's kinda the definition of lame, and it's what they used it for back then, so Hephaestus was always described as being "lame".
Also, I'm saying they're the virgin goddesses by what the true mythology states, not what the weird, kinda screwed up world of Percy Jackson says. :P

I'm going to ask for the sake of asking, but when do we start? I'd assume soon~ hopefully. :P

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years

Glad that my team is so amazing~ Lol, there has to be an epic showdown between Wymsical and I. :3

Well, Artemis, Athena, and Hestia are the three maiden goddesses, so the three of them never have children. And Hera is not one of them(although she apparently renews her virginity each year by... bathing in something. I forget what, perhaps the River Styx?), she has plenty of children with Zues, including Hephaestus for one example. :P

Hephaestus, the lame god and the only god that is "ugly". Although, he is amazing when it comes to making things like weapons... including Zues's thunderbolts in most things. :P

I guess that makes sense, but who's Hestia? never heard of her. Yeah, Hespaestus is lame and depicted as ugly, but he's my dad, so donchu dis him! Actually, one of the reasons I made his arm get paralyzed was that he could relate well to his pop. He is still the best forger ever! And even through he has a deformed and useless leg, he has his awesome donkey for transport. Das one epic ass.

Psss. I don't want yo stupid cake, we have PIE! And FYI, It's apple pie: the source of existence!!! OH YEAH!!!!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Olympus... Yay?
This is what I have so far. I think it's enough for now. I may make changes to make everything in the SU flow better though, but for now I am somewhat satisfied with it. I rushed with the history, I believe, but I myself want to get this started.

Name: Evan Huynh

Parent: Hermes

Appearance:
Just like any child of Hermes, Evan has a sharp nose, upturned eyes, and the ability to make a mischievous smile. Many children of Hermes are known for their athletics, so they are known for their tall builds and their muscular shape. However, Evan is very skinny. Not deathly skinny, just stick skinny. He gets this build by all the time he spends running. Because he's very skinny, he can't put much power behind his punches but his speed allows him to deliver as many blows. He has long bony fingers and long skinny legs. He has a tan complexion from all the times he has spent under the sun.

His eyes is the color of brown, like most common people. He has short black hair, somewhat pointed ears, oval face, and his upturned eyes are somewhat slanted that hints his Asian background. Just like any normal Asian person, he is short with a five foot three stature. He usually wears a white t-shirt with dark jeans. He wears sneakers bought at the camp store, wears a silver ring on his middle finger, and a very small silver hoop on his right earlobe. There are times when he decides to wear a beanie of some kind, either gray, a panda beanie, or a regular bear beanie.

Personality:
Evan is athletic, but he always loved running the best. When he ran he got the chance to think. When he runs, the world and his troubles seemed to be washed away and he becomes focused on his strides and his breathing.

Evan gets mad very easily and he doesn't tend to think about his actions when he is greatly angered. He also gets annoyed with people very easily and refuses to work with others who annoy him constantly or whoever he would be mad at. The only time he would work with these kinds of peoples is if and only if he gets something really good out of it. He immediately judges new people by the way they walk, talk, and other gestures and his reactions to these new people depend on how he decides to categorize and judge them. These would be his some of his greatest flaws.

Evan is loyal and cares for his friend and family. His friends and family are one of his most important priorities. However, he doesn't have much beside the satyr who had befriended him before he was told he was a demigod. He's very intelligent and sneaky as well. He can form plans on the spot and a lot of those times he can get these last minute plans to work. Evan is a bit sarcastic and at times people will laugh however, this confuses him greatly because he knows he isn't funny. He is, at times very forgetful, and writes memos to himself to remedy. Evan is gay, but he doesn't really care as much as he did back before he came out to his satyr friend.

As a child of Hermes, Evan has the power to steal things without people noticing. Hermes had noticed his knack for being able to take things without people noticing. He barely ever used it. He thought it beneath him to steal things and only pit pocketed people unless he, really, really, needed something, which wasn't often.

History:
When he was five, Evan's mother had died in a car accident. Since there were no known living relatives Evan was put into the foster care system and ended up in a local orphanage in a city in the state of Vermont.

He only had one friend and that would be his satyr friend Zed. He had transferred into his class during the middle of his seventh grade year. At first, Evan thought he was weird and paid him no mind. However, it was hard to ignore him since he seemed to be in almost all of his classes. Evan began to pity him the first time he saw him sit out during PE. He could barely walk and it looked like it hurt whenever he took a step forward. From that day onward he decided to be nice to him and that soon grew into friendship.

Strange things always happened to him. Like how he could pit pocket people without people noticing or his many accidents that had him expelled from many schools. However, the strangest would have to be the day he found out his friend was a donkey from the waist down. Evan was walking to the orphanage after another horrible day at school. It was the day he found himself running from a cat lady, better known as a sphinx. Zed had ended up saving him by throwing an array of metal cans at the beast, but Evan was shocked. From the waist down he ended up being a donkey. He had quickly explained as much as he could to Zed and dragged him out of the city of Vermont to travel to Camp Half-Blood.

At Camp, he was became a permanent resident since he had no home to return to. He didn't make many friends since he always judged others with critical eyes. With training from the camp and the days when he was traveling from Vermont to Camp he had learned quickly how to fend off monsters. He quickly became slightly adept to hand-to-hand combat, but he prefers fighting with a set of darts. He has yet to be claimed by his godly parent, but he has a feeling he knows who it is.

Weapon: A set of darts made from celestial bronze.

Others (anything else?): Nope…

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
@ First Snow, Accepted

The appearence is a bit short but I'm letting it slide for two reasons.

1: You said you'd improve it and...

2: I also REALLY want to get this started

So lets go everyone!

What you should be doing:

Waking up! It's a bright sunny new morning for you demigods and you've got some tough training ahead... Today is Friday, the day campers play capture the flag in the forest surrounding camp half-blood... You haven't been able to play recently however, Chrion has been saying for some time now that due to "recent events", you don't have a clue what he means, the forest has been off limits, however last night at dinner he announced that capture the flag would resume. So wake up, get dressed, prepare yourself in whatever way you feel you need to! Then get yourself down to the forets edge to meet Chiron and wait for your fellow demigods should you need to.

Last edited:
Back