• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nintendo Direct April

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Wow, even though that wasn't much I'm still glad that we got some new info ^_^
So is the AR is the exclusive 3Ds feature? Or is it just promotional with the updated Pokedex 3D?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
You can watch the new trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7hUxQ0F04

Really cool stuff! I agree that it didn't really show much new stuff, but the footage was different for the most part I guess. It was still epic!

One thing that interested me though.. I wonder where this is?

OMzwA.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Now that I've seen it, that was amazing. I'm glad they showed that Riolu, Eevee, and Mareep are actual wild Pokemon, rather than gift Pokemon or something like that.
I love they showed the legs of what looks like the robot Tyranitar.

That trailer was indeed, epic. B]

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Did the other screenshots and game play show that Shizui starts out with three? Cause that always pretty much confirms we we already know that he is the leader after Homika.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'd also like to point out the Eevee that the main character caught in wild grass, that's the first time an Eevee hasn't been a gift ingame iirc. :x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I love they showed the legs of what looks like the robot Tyranitar.

That is... so creepy. I'm afraid of the movie making studio tbh now. XD;

I'd also like to point out the Eevee that the main character caught in wild grass, that's the first time an Eevee hasn't been a gift ingame iirc. :x

Yeahh... maybe you don't get stones til later on in the game though making that kinda useless. XD;

Also seasonal changes in a city other than snow!! :33

bobandbill

one more time
Years
^Well I guess it does confirm it is a wild Pokemon seeing they showed it from an encounter but I felt it was pretty much confirmed given it had a wild encounter screen showed in the previous trailer/etc.

So it's possible for someone to have an Eeveelution team... I foresee that route being a favourite of many. XD

Wonder what the deal with that show iss given they keep putting bits of it in the videos... and it looks like we now will also get the Tunnels of Camera Angles on top of the bridges. Can't say I'm too surprised there.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Wonder what the deal with that show iss given they keep putting bits of it in the videos... and it looks like we now will also get the Tunnels of Camera Angles on top of the bridges. Can't say I'm too surprised there.

lol that sounds awesome. I kinda like that the camera angles vary for the underwater tunnel, though it sorta makes me think it'll replace Skyarrow as the main egg-hatching type of area, saaad. :(

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
Well, if Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 are looking like this then the Hoenn remakes will look gorgeous!

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
You can watch the new trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7hUxQ0F04

Really cool stuff! I agree that it didn't really show much new stuff, but the footage was different for the most part I guess. It was still epic!

One thing that interested me though.. I wonder where this is?

OMzwA.png

It looks like / is probably the entrance to that stadium Akuroma and the main character was in.

You can vaguely see the emblem used inside of that place on the blue screen here (further into the video though).

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
You can buy Eevee at the Game Corner in Gold and Silver/HGSS,Trophy Garden albeit Backlot essentially places there. Then Pokewalker Sightseeing route.

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
Maybe inn B2 & W2 you can catch even more Pokemons from other regions! Like Starly, Nidoran and others!

Mr. Magius

  
Years
Robot Tyranitar! (and the guy encountering him in the battle scene) That really caught my eye, any speculations? :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I like that Eevee is a wild Pokemon in the grass, Im assuming we will be able to catch is pre Elite 4, hopefully early. Id sure like an Eeveelution for my team.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Robot Tyranitar! (and the guy encountering him in the battle scene) That really caught my eye, any speculations? :D

WELL, I think it's the climax of the "movie" they are filming. Or at least that's what your character is trying to defeat overall... it's weird. idk.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

Trophy Garden in DPPt. ;3

Yeahh... maybe you don't get stones til later on in the game though making that kinda useless. XD;

Umbreon!!! Duh!!

Maybe inn B2 & W2 you can catch even more Pokemons from other regions! Like Starly, Nidoran and others!

They did say they added stuff, and all there is left to add is older Pokemon, haha. I'm sure there will be tons of goodies to find. :)

Back