• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Wichu i think the file you uploaded is broken? it says it's damaged.

Edit: never mind it says all the download links are broken so i think it must just be those two sites.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay this is gonna be weird but anyone know how to make the game screen bigger mine is really small.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Could someone who is done with the third gym please email me their save file? I just finished hatching the togepi after i beat the third gym and when i was depositing the togepi so i could take out my chickorita the game froze :(

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay thanks but were is options in the game cause now I'm hitting an error after i pick to be a guy. They clicking noise in the background repeats continuously and the game doesn't advance.

just tried to be a girl and it did the same thing.

same problem as the one below

Last edited:

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
hello xD

i've got a problem, the fact is that i wanted to play this game, i downloaded it, i downloaded also the fonts, copied them and then i started the game and everythings fine.
now the point, after i choosed my gender (i tested both, male and female and both the same..) the game seems to crash, i've got the blue backgroud and an empty textbox and there's a sound like i would hit the enterbutton all the time and i couldn't do anything T___T

so please, could anybody help me?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
okay i don't know what the problem is but it seems that the problem of not being able to start a game is only in Wichu's version. just download the original start the game then switch to Wichu's version.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
IT WILL NOT WORK FOR ME. ALL I GET IS A BLACK SCREEN.

Edit: I'm an idiot. But I'll just play this whenever.(got other stuff on my plate) No offence O.G.

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
@ cadgod120
you can switch anytime after completeing the opening sequence.

@Anuhrima
just click in the window and press space or "c" and the things should start moving.

as for the whole shift z thing both have the same function speeding up the game.

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
@ cadgod120
you can switch anytime after completeing the opening sequence.

@Anuhrima
just click in the window and press space or "c" and the things should start moving.

as for the whole shift z thing both have the same function speeding up the game.

So I make the switch after Steven leaves. I only have to delete OG's stuff (besides my save) and then run Wichu's stuff right?

is it possible to convert the files of POKEMON RAPTOR so that i can play it on psp?
I do know that it is possible to play pokemon on the psp but the files here are made to play on the computer.If any one knows how or can help me i would appreciate it.

I doubt it. This was made in RMXP. It's not a hack. It's highly unlikely that this can be portable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
is it possible to convert the files of POKEMON RAPTOR so that i can play it on psp?
I do know that it is possible to play pokemon on the psp but the files here are made to play on the computer.If any one knows how or can help me i would appreciate it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
oh alright thank you,but I have another question.I see youtube videos of people playing official pokemon games such as emerald,firered,etc. ,would that mean they changed a few files then to be able to play it on the computer?sorry if im going off topic ,im new to this site

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
hey. The game is awesome so far. I just beat the 5th gym. quick question....when deoxys appears after the 5th gym is that the only time you can catch it or do i have to beat deoxys and wait till i encounter him later on in the game?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Wow, this game is amazing. Only trouble is that when I play, there is no sound, like no music or game sounds. Any reason to why that would happen?

Back