• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (with Anime/Other characters) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
Years
Most OCC stuff will be here, like what worlds we go to, etc. Also, we can just talk about stuff related to the RP. So...talk away!

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
ok, i have an idea for the OP world, the heartless and all that is

heres my list of what the baddies will be:

shadows
pirate
air pirate

~*NEW*~ heartless/des.
(NOTE: all these heartless with cursed powers also have the weakness of not being able to swim)

CURSED POWERS:

rubbers: take teh base of a pirate, get rid of the sword and make him able to stretch

sliders: heartless with blades at the end of their hands, slide past to attack, basic shadow heartless look alike

sliced: heartless that have a human-like shape, cannot be cut up

OTHER:

code lyoko(if we go there):
(NOTE: we will start in the real world, i.e. we will have to be virtuallised, meaning we will have to have data created for us, post lyoko data please, also, only way to destroy them is to atack Xahna symbol (oh, and you can imoblise them and drink their blood, just so you vamp characters know, just in case alcurd gets a little out of controll))

shadows

scorpions: scorpion like creatures, have heartless symbol on back, but have Xahna's symbol for eye

curler: armadillo monsters with unbreakable shells, imprinted with heartless symbol on shell and xahna symbol protected inside shell on stoumac, atacks with spikes on shell

thats it, like?

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
Years
Nice ideas. I was thinking of having Xana use both Heartless and his minions, but not combined into one being. For example, Xana uses the Heartless to attack the real world, while he uses his own robots when inside Lyoko.

I've sorted the worlds into order:

Mabase (FLCL)
Naruto world
Lyoko world
Full Metal Alchemist world
Hellsing world
One-piece world
Ranma 1/2 world
Hollow Bastion
Castle Oblivion
Destani (world in K.H before Destiny Islands), and End of the World mixed.

If we can keep everyone in the RP, this'll work out.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
Destani (world in K.H before Destiny Islands), and End of the World mixed.

dont you mean the prinsess towers? thats waht level taht is remember? ive nearly beaten KH for PS2, im trying to beat hallow baston AGAIN! after you see ansem, and after you get kairi back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back