• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years

Well practice makes perfect. I like contests better, though I wish the contests in the games were like the ones in the anime. I would love putting two attacks together to see what would happen.

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
Years
Yeah I know, that would of been really fun to see Ice Beam freezing Surf, then zapping it to pieces with Thunderbolt.
I think only Starmie can do that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would be quite the interesting double-battle technique, since Torchic can't do that itself~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
89 (Fixing the number, since it should be one off from the post number unti we get our first ghost and they zero.)

Really? I'm not caught up to date with B/W at all, so I wouldn't know. XD That would be interesting though~

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years

(Sorry about that.)

Its not from BW, & I don't know if its in the game. I first heard of it in the Anime. May used the move in a contest, & I think that was the last the move was heard from.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... OH! Yeah, theres that move Assist in which some Pokemon can learn so they can use another team members' move. Okay. /bit slow on the uptake, but she got it.

Back