• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
They aren't that fast. It seems to depend on the console. :s I guess it is usually a ~4 month turnaround but they seem to take a lot longer when there are a lot of cutscenes to voice. (Days and Re:Coded were really quick because there are so few voiced scenes--the majority of the cutscenes just needed to be translated.) The only very voiced game that didn't take forever was KH2 and I think they fast-tracked that because nothing else was in their release window and it was a main game rather than a side game. :/

Oh well, still importing even if there only ends up being a 3-4 month buffer between release and localization.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Well I got a N3DS for Xmas.
Just need an import N3DS, then Im set for both region games of KH. :3.
I wish Nintendo would let 3DS be region free. kind of lame that it is locked.

yeah KHBBS was full voiced.
Kh2 wasnt full voiced by it was a big game tho still.
and Im importing too, just need to save up the money to.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Same, I wish the 3DS was region free like the good ol' DS. :<
And I still need a 3DS... Haha...

What color did you get, コナンくん?

Oh and welcome to the club, Chantelle. ^^

ソラ

Years
Same, I wish the 3DS was region free like the good ol' DS. :<
And I still need a 3DS... Haha...

What color did you get, コナンくん?

Oh and welcome to the club, Chantelle. ^^
Yeah :/ it is nintendo's mistake for doing it. But it isnt gonna stop me from getting a Japanese one, to play KH3D, and other import games that I may like.

I got the Flame Red 3DS, with the Super Mario 3D Land bundle.
I wonder if there will be a KH3D Bundle in Japan, I'd get that :3

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Hey, can I join?

What is your favorite series made by Square Enix? - Kingdom Hearts

Who is your favorite Kingdom Hearts character? - Gotta go with Zexion here, but Axel is a close second

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on? - Wii, since it's the only game console I own besides my DS, and I pray it doesn't come out for that

What two Keyblades would you double wield? - Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Classics.

What would you name the Keyblade of Master Xehanort himself? - Another

What new Disney worlds do you hope are introduced in KH3D? - The world of Robin Hood

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and why? - I go against the grain on this one: Re:Coded 358/2 Days

If you could play as any Kingdom Hearts villain (or in some cases, allies), who would it be? - Zexion

Also, I've got a question for discussion.
Inspired by a rumor I saw somewhere.
Do you think the characters from TWEWY (e.g. Neku, Shiki, Rhyme, etc.) will make appearances in KH3D?

I heard that they will, and I really hope they do. I'm playing TWEWY right now, and I'm loving every minute of it. So it would be awesome to see them in KH3D.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Haha if there was a limited edition KH-styled 3DS, I would totally buy that. ^^

And welcome to the club, SeekerOfDarkness. By the way, TWEWY characters are in KH3D, thankfully. ^^

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Oh. My. God.
That was pretty freaking epic. I can't wait for this game to come out! It's gonna be awesome to see the TWEWY characters, and Aqua, Terra, and Ven.
. . . This is so awesome . . . I just want to know what they plan to do, if anything, after the Xehanort saga. That would suck if KH III was the end of KH. :C Mostly just because I need more KH, lol.

I got a PSP and Birth By Sleep for Christmas, so . . . yeah, epic~

If you could play as any KH villain (or, in some cases, allies), who would it be?

Hm . . . well, you can play as Org. XIII people in 358/2 Days, but I only got to play that while my sister borrowed it from a friend, so I didn't get that chance.
Well, seeing as you can play as Org. XIII, even if it is just in multiplayer mode, I'll just say Vanitas.

. . . Hmph, now I'm tempted to add Dream Eaters to the Kingdom Hearts role-play that I'm making. That could be fun . . . :3

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Haha if there was a limited edition KH-styled 3DS, I would totally buy that. ^^

And welcome to the club, SeekerOfDarkness. By the way, TWEWY characters are in KH3D, thankfully. ^^

actually, they do!!!
link to thread: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?120636-Release-Date-Confirmed-Picture-of-KH3D-themed-3DS

wants to haves it!!!!

-RANDOM MERGING OF 2 POSTS-

As we all know(i think...xD), this is a widely argued topic.

Yesterday, however, this came to mind:
When Master Xehanort (old man) transferred his heart to terra, he left his old body behind. Now, for those who know how a nobody is created, what could this mean? Simple; The Mysterious Figure is old Master Xehanort's nobody!!!
Correct me if im wrong, but I find this to be a very solid theory.

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
actually, they do!!!
link to thread: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?120636-Release-Date-Confirmed-Picture-of-KH3D-themed-3DS

wants to haves it!!!!

When Master Xehanort (old man) transferred his heart to terra, he left his old body behind. Now, for those who know how a nobody is created, what could this mean? Simple; The Mysterious Figure is old Master Xehanort's nobody!!!

Well, I wouldn't say you're wrong, and actually, what I'm about to say probably supports your theory.

Xehanort did indeed have both a Nobody and a Heartless. The Heartless is my namesake, Ansem. The Nobody is Xemnas, which explains the similarities in his appearance to Xehanort. Both Xemnas and the Mysterious Figure wield etheral blades. Which is why I support your theory.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
actually, they do!!!

wants to haves it!!!!

Oh my gosh, I'll definitely buy that if/when it comes to the U.S.

And good theory, I would agree with that.

ソラ

Years
I'm debating weather or not I should pre-order the Japanese 3DS bundle, or Just buy a 3DS Japanese early cause I know I'll have that money in February, But Idk If I'll have the money for it in March. But I know I'll have the Money for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. But I'll most likely have the 3DS by Feb, and not open it and wait till March 29th, or in April 1st - 2nd to open and play it.

I'm just so god damn excited. >.<

Looking forward to the scene one of my favorite scenes in the trailer in the game. Well 2 scenes. I'll be not heard of for like atleast a month or so when KH3D roles around >.<

ソラ

Years
Yeah, I bought my Japanese 3DS the other day.
It is coming It should be here by Tuesday, But I wont be able to play anything on it other than my DS games on it. But Im getting early mainly do to the fact I have the money for the 3DS, so in March I'll get KH3D, I was gonna get the bundle but I knew I wouldnt have enough money for it all, so yeah.

But yeah Im very excited Im mostly excited for the KH3D Box art cover I love Square's Box arts they are so beautiful *o*

ソラ

Years
I love the box art too. ^^

Lol, yeah.

So I finally got my Japanese 3DS, now for the irritating wait for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Lol. God it's gonna be a LONNNNNG month for me. D:

EDIT: SPEAKING of Box Art

yzTwX.png

ANOTHER EDIT: New trailer, tho it been known no one has posted this, It is subtitled if you dont see it, press the Closed Caption symbol on the video.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I wonder what Ursula's role in the game is, since all the Disney worlds are new.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Oooh SE :3

I'm going to be awkward and change all the KH questions to FF since it's incredibly bias to them :P

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
Final Fantasy

Who is your favourite FF character?
Vivi FFIX, Lulu FFX, Yuel FFXIII2 and many close joint 2nd.

What Ultimate Weapon would you wield?
Auron's Masamune

What FF world was your favourite to play?
I would say FFIX had a great world, more recently XII had a great, diverse and HUGE world ready to explore.

What is your favourite Final Fantasy game and why?
I think my favourite is a tie between IX (my first game) and X, for the characters and the beautiful ending.

If you could play as any Final Fantasy villain (or, in some cases, allies), who would it be?
XIII's Cid would have been a fun character to play :3

Ss4gogeta0

Game Designer
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve

Who is your favourite FF character?
Sabin FFVI, Locke FFVI, Auron FFX, Cecil FFIV, Kain FFIV, Sazh FFXIII, Snow FFXIII, Jecht FFX, Yuna FFX/X-2, Tellah FFIV

What Ultimate Weapon would you wield?
Ultima Weapon FFVI

What FF world was your favourite to play?
good question... I would have to choose between the Diverse landscapes in both FFXIII and FFX....

What is your favourite Final Fantasy game and why?
... just one? sorry but It is split between FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFX, FFX-2, FFXIII, FFCC... The storylines are rich, and the characters get deep developing story archs

If you could play as any Final Fantasy villain (or, in some cases, allies), who would it be?
... Kefka... just Kefka...

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
I've been playing TWEWY, and its making me want to make a team based on them lol.

Any suggestions?

Also:
Who is your favorite character from The World Ends With You, and why?
For me, id have to say sho minamimoto, just because he looks so epic, especially when he gets powered up later on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back