• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Dark Energy - Beta 5 Released

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Thanks! Alright with that I completed that sidequest, the Mystery page sidequest, the Super Onix sidequest, and I forget the other one. I need 3 more though, any help on where to start these?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Thanks! Alright with that I completed that sidequest, the Mystery page sidequest, the Super Onix sidequest, and I forget the other one. I need 3 more though, any help on where to start these?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
hey guys are there Filipinos like me who is an avid fan of Pokemon DE ?? XD Kamusta mga kababayan XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
For Zapdos, check a few posts back - it was posted in detail (as a matter of fact, I asked that question as well ;) ).

As for the time trial
Spoiler:

Hokorashiimesuinu

sinnoh master
Years
For Zapdos, check a few posts back - it was posted in detail (as a matter of fact, I asked that question as well ;) ).

As for the time trial
Spoiler:

Ah! I know exactly what to do now! I've been running through the cave hoping that if I reached that point in a certain time it'd work aha!

Okay, so Zapdos is in Argent W. Everytime I interact with it, it runs away. What do?

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
D'oh! Now I feel stupid
Spoiler:
Well, that's almost natural since you're playing a hack and judge it by comparing it to a normal game. Besides, the player doesn't mention (I should follow it.) or anything like that. I don't want to change that event though - it works better without dialogue I think.

Well, putting it in once, isn't that bad - I guess I was more annoyed than a normal player since I came there looking for a certain pokemon a few times, thus entering it again and again became annoying.

Though probably less annoying than the amount of grinding required to do the King of the Sea quest (I don't think I'm going to do it this time around ;) )
Well, I guess I'll just make it so that when you've gotten inside once, you can get there again by simply entering the code automatically. Thus, you still have to enter it once the way I intended.

And yeah... King of the Sea sidequest is totally ridiculous. I'll probably drop the level Magikarp learns Bite, so that you're able to challenge the two bigger fish earlier.

Definately - the additions You've made to the gen II formula make it one of the most interesting things I've played.
And yet, the most interesting feature is yet to come! ;)
Spoiler:

One thing I forgot - is there anything we can do with the man in the Trading House? He certainly doesn't seem to accept the thing I bring him ;)
No, he's more like joking with what he's asking there. I'll do something about it for further releases - perhaps only change his dialogue, but so that it makes sense that he won't accept that "thing".

Wow, Beta 4 of this master piece! This makes me want to finish my exams ASAP to start my summer holidays and play this. Congratulations on your progress and your scripting skills Misky, you're a truly amazing hacker.
Thank you Mochorro! :)

hey guys are there Filipinos like me who is an avid fan of Pokemon DE ?? XD Kamusta mga kababayan XD
There are some filipino members in Skeetendo Inc. (Google the site - posting a link is against the rules, or not (can't remember)). Not sure how big fans of DE they are, but if you feel like it, go and take a look at the forums. There is a filipino chat room in General Discusssion so if you want to speak in your native language, that's the place.

Ah! I know exactly what to do now! I've been running through the cave hoping that if I reached that point in a certain time it'd work aha!

Okay, so Zapdos is in Argent W. Everytime I interact with it, it runs away. What do?
When it's in the upper-right corner of the map (next to the stairs), there is 10-20% chance of it flying to the stairs and proceeding to the upper room. You can challenge it when it gets there.

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
what is password to abandoned research laboratory?
Man, you should find it, it's easy. In Grenaldo city (Suden's east part), in Research center (building looks like Radio Tower) is guy who need help.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Man, you should find it, it's easy. In Grenaldo city (Suden's east part), in Research center (building looks like Radio Tower) is guy who need help.
Spoiler:

there is no Grenaldo city in poke gear :(

miksy91

Years
there is no Grenaldo city in poke gear :(
It's like aka4794 said. You'll have to progress to East-Suden first, and there you'll run into the another research center.

Also, sorry for not replying you earlier. I thought it was pretty self-explanotary since receiving the password is only about moving forward in the game.

miksy91

Years
so I stuck and idk where to go next and earn East-Suden :(
So where are you stuck exactly? Argent Warehouse, Cave of Illusions or somewhere else?
If you're in Cave of Illusions, you've got to follow the thief to the hideout and beat up the bad guys there. Once you get out, the elder explains you the way to the other side of the cavern by following the stones in the middle of each room.

Spoiler:

That information can also be received by going to see the elder who's then back in Yellowleaf Town.

I'm glad to see that this is up! I just happened to be looking through the forums and saw it, can't wait to try it out!
Have fun! Definitely a better experience than beta 3.1 :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
So where are you stuck exactly? Argent Warehouse, Cave of Illusions or somewhere else?
If you're in Cave of Illusions, you've got to follow the thief to the hideout and beat up the bad guys there. Once you get out, the elder explains you the way to the other side of the cavern by following the stones in the middle of each room.

Spoiler:

That information can also be received by going to see the elder who's then back in Yellowleaf Town.
yeah, I'm here, I will try go out of this cave :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
i've finished the secret of adrian quest , the briefcase quest , the super onix quest , and i caught articuno and moltres .. i think the umbreon page of the book is still missing .. any clues on what's missing on my journey and clues for the umbreon page ??

and i also have the two elemental orbs .. ^-^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
How do I get back to the hideout...I forgot to tack the item and the page before talking to the elder...I don't remember the way there...

I have an Espeon I'd like to give the following movesets : Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Psychic... How would I do that ?

Last edited:

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
How do I get back to the hideout...I forgot to tack the item and the page before talking to the elder...I don't remember the way there...
If I remember correctly, try this
Spoiler:
]

i've finished the secret of adrian quest , the briefcase quest , the super onix quest , and i caught articuno and moltres .. i think the umbreon page of the book is still missing .. any clues on what's missing on my journey and clues for the umbreon page ??
I forgot which page is it but
Spoiler:

and i also have the two elemental orbs .. ^-^
I had three but I started game again. My old save passed away ;).

Miksy, I can teach Cubone and Marowak TM16 Icy Wind. I'm not sure if it's possible in Silver or it's only bug...
I cannot understand why ground type pokemon can use Icy Wind. Imho it's impossible.

Back