• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
Oh okay I see. I didn't figure Ninetales to be NU. I thought it was UU. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to keep her away for this tournament lol. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Oh okay I see. I didn't figure Ninetales to be NU. I thought it was UU. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to keep her away for this tournament lol. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

Wait, what ?

Ninetails IS UU :p

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
nope, not too late Nicole and others. ^^ You have until the second before I post pairings, XD.

I've been away a few days, so I haven't updated the first post in a bit. Will do that later today.

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
Years
My wifi has given me trouble. It deleted my pal pad information and gave me a new friend code. I don't know why but it did. here is my new fc:
5155 4117 9972

Also, I'd like to challenge Ryan24 for the UU battle. Do you have info such what time the tourny officially starts or do we just battle and tell you who wins?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
My wifi has given me trouble. It deleted my pal pad information and gave me a new friend code. I don't know why but it did. here is my new fc:
5155 4117 9972

Also, I'd like to challenge Ryan24 for the UU battle. Do you have info such what time the tourny officially starts or do we just battle and tell you who wins?

The tourney should be starting in the next week or two, but I'm pretty sure you can't choose opponents for each tourney type. ^_^ I'd be more than happy to regular battle you sometime when the power in my house isn't dying due to random t-storms...

homsar

Competitive Gamer
Years
I can't right now, I have to do some chores. But if your on when I get back, sure. even though I only have 4 of my pokes ready.

Back