• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
Hey - i am interested in the following EV'd pokes:

Shiny Zoroark lv.100 (NN: Death)
Shiny Volcarona lv.100
Shiny Ferrothorn lv.100
Shiny Skarmory lv.100

Could i get the details on them please - and please CMT

FrozenPhoenix96

Show me your power!!!
Years
Yes I do, what events do you have?

I had a event Jirachi, but not anymore.
Hhhhhmmm, I have a Zorua and Zoroark and Victini, but Victini is not for trade.
Interested in a Zorua or Zoroark?
And I have a event from PokeTopia too by the way, a Magmortar and Electivire, maybe you want one of those?
So the events I can offer are a Electivire and a Magmortar and a Zorua/Zoroark.
But this Zorua and Zoroark aren't from the event itself, it are eggs from event Zoruas/Zoroarks.

By the way, the info from Electivire is:
Male, level 50.
Nature: Adamant
Motor Drive
- ThunderPunch
- Ice Punch
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake
OT: PKTOPIA

Magmortar:
Female, level 50.
Nature: Modest
Flame Body
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Hyper Beam
- SolarBeam

Are you interested in any of those?
I can also give Zorua/Zoroark.
And I can eventual give two or three of these Pokemons.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Hey Mate, wow surprised to see you still running this. Remember trading with you on a few occasions in 09'. Nice to see some old faces. Don't have anything to trade atm, currently ev training a murkrow, emboar and vanniluxe let me know if you will be interested and maybe we can work out a trade?.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hey I just found your thread, but didn't see anything saying how the shiny giveaway works. Could you please explain to me?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey Mate, wow surprised to see you still running this. Remember trading with you on a few occasions in 09'. Nice to see some old faces. Don't have anything to trade atm, currently ev training a murkrow, emboar and vanniluxe let me know if you will be interested and maybe we can work out a trade?.
Yeah I'm still kinda trying to keep this thread going ^^"
Maybe we can have another trade once you have something to trade ^^
Hey I just found your thread, but didn't see anything saying how the shiny giveaway works. Could you please explain to me?
You can have any shiny pkmn that is not an event, 5th gen, nearly/flawless or ev'd

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
Years
I just want to say...that you have sooo many Pokemon. (but you already knew that xD)

It's awesome what you guys do though (shiny giveaways and such).

Ok, tomorrow I would like to get a shiny. There's so many to choose from that It'll take me a while just to look at them all. xD

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
What would you like for: shiny oshawott lv.1 (night slash & air slash)

Also, could I get a shiny mewtwo for your giveaway? I'd also like to pickup my shiny Shaymin at your earliest convenience.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I just want to say...that you have sooo many Pokemon. (but you already knew that xD)

It's awesome what you guys do though (shiny giveaways and such).

Ok, tomorrow I would like to get a shiny. There's so many to choose from that It'll take me a while just to look at them all. xD
Let me know when chose what you want ^^
What would you like for: shiny oshawott lv.1 (night slash & air slash)

Also, could I get a shiny mewtwo for your giveaway? I'd also like to pickup my shiny Shaymin at your earliest convenience.
hmm you can have the oshawott for free and sure ^^
Can i request a shiny modest larvesta?
What can you offer me for it?

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
Years
Ok, so I'm interested in competitive battling and I searched the web (mostly smogon) for great competitive pokemon. I chose 6 out of your list of Pokemon that I'm interested in. They are

Blaziken lv.100 (speed boost ability)
Shiny Hydregion lv.100
Shiny Politoed lv.100 (DW ability)
Shiny Skarmory lv.100
Shiny Conkeldurr lv.100
shiny Gengar lv.100

Now I know that you would want good offers for these Pokemon...so what are you looking for? Oh and yeah I don't have any of those Pokemon in your want list. >.< I just want to have a good Pokemon team...btw I have every item in Pokemon Diamond...I can trade items to you.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Ok, so I'm interested in competitive battling and I searched the web (mostly smogon) for great competitive pokemon. I chose 6 out of your list of Pokemon that I'm interested in. They are

Blaziken lv.100 (speed boost ability)
Shiny Hydregion lv.100
Shiny Politoed lv.100 (DW ability)
Shiny Skarmory lv.100
Shiny Conkeldurr lv.100
shiny Gengar lv.100

Now I know that you would want good offers for these Pokemon...so what are you looking for? Oh and yeah I don't have any of those Pokemon in your want list. >.< I just want to have a good Pokemon team...btw I have every item in Pokemon Diamond...I can trade items to you.
Do you have any ev'd lv.100 pkmn or events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back