• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :)

Years
It's been a year since I last logged in here and I forgot how things run in here, can you help me understand how to use these things?. I play Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire.

Years
Oh hey I think I remember your name, but it turns out I never initially welcomed you back when you were still new to the forums. Anyhow, it's still nice to see you back with us Eric!

PC has like changed drastically since you were last here, such as new faces on the staff team while others retired, and we had some section changes too but I'm sure over time you will be able to adjust to everything. I know it can take time but we're always there when you need us to assist you!

Good luck and hopefully don't vanish again. I'll catch you around and don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile if you ever need anything!

Years
Hiya Eric. :D Welcome back to the forum!

Why not sign up for a mentor if you're confused? We'd love to help you get settled again, but don't be afraid to ask me questions as well whenever. We're all down to help anytime. Have a good time on the forum and hope you're enjoying Y and AS!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hi! Welcome back to the forum!

The forum is pretty easy to navigate. It may look intimidating at first, but it really isn't! You'll get the hang of it in no time. Like others have said, try signing up for a mentor if you need specific help with something, or just ask us! We're all willing to help.

Hope to see you around!

Back