The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Old October 6th, 2005, 06:50 AM
slayerseitaro
Blood Feast Island Man

Send a message via AIM to slayerseitaro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to slayerseitaro Send a message via Yahoo to slayerseitaro
I dont have a offical list of attacks yet but theres gonna be 10-15 attacks for each Type/SubType. You will be able to teach attacks acording to the Type/Subtype not the pokemon itself. IE all grass pokemon can use "Razor Leaf" all normel pokemon can use Tackle. Its only attacks like transfrom that will de an exception to this rule.

http://www.freewebs.com/necrosoft/
Old October 6th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Datriot
Tachikama!!!

Nature: Sassy
wow, nice menu! This is getting good!

Datra: 1804 8720 6653
Old October 6th, 2005, 07:19 AM
serpenter
Eternal Inferno

Nature: Jolly
so thats meaning all fire types can do sacrid fire, or all air types, aroblast? or are they just like ho-oh and lugia?
"The girl who bears witness to death, at the time of the Saigyou Ayakashi's full bloom, shall be bound by mortality. So that her soul may rest in peace within the Hakugyokurou, I will seal the cherry blossoms, and make it the barrier."

Old October 6th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed
I bet those complex attacks will be left out in the Beta/Alpha. Hey, I'm getting VB soon, could you send me the project file(Not the program itself, just the file so I can edit it.)?
BAD CHOICE MAN. Choose something other than VB. FreeBASIC is better than that: http://www.freebasic.net/
Or C++ or even C...BUT DON'T START OUT WITH VB!!!
Old October 6th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

Off topic: Well VB just isn't good its been proved many times by many people.

On topic: We can change the resolution right?
Old October 6th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

Off topic: Actually evrything else is better than VB... *stares off into space*

On topic: no.
Old October 6th, 2005, 07:09 PM
slayerseitaro
Blood Feast Island Man

Send a message via AIM to slayerseitaro Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to slayerseitaro Send a message via Yahoo to slayerseitaro
Cursed:
You whould have to be a fool to think i whould just give you the code
to a working online rpg of this type. sorry to put it that way but if the code leaks outn into the public it makes life easyer for hackers.

TheAbsol:
Plz stop bad mouthing VB i know C/C++ is better for what im doing i even know how it use them. I choose VB becasue im realy fast with it. there will be know 3d world so I dont need anything above winsock. Im making this game so i have good stuff in my portfolio so when i go to get a job as a software devloper i can show how i took VB6 to the limit.

About attacks:
I dont plan on haveing crazy attacks like in the game. Over powerd attacks the everypokemon cant learn takes the tactics out of battling. I dont want a game ware everyone raise a lvl100 charzards and burns everything like ppl do in the gameboy games so offten. all pokemon will be amung the best at something. that away ppl use cool pokemon like: Beedrill and armbok. I cant stand to see everyone with mew and mewtow in ther party cus there the strongest.I hate the stores behind pokemon but i love the battleing and reaising of pokemon and thats the focus of my game.

http://www.freewebs.com/necrosoft/
Old October 7th, 2005, 09:10 AM
pokerob
Webmaster of PWL

This is supposed to be closed as he says in his new thread.
Nobody please dont post here and let it die as it isnt got any new information on the game.
*MODERATOR ADMIN CLOSE TOPIC PLEASE*

Always looking to meet new people.
Old October 7th, 2005, 10:11 AM
pokerob
Webmaster of PWL

Cursed stop it i would not be suprised if you were taken your sig away for bringing up old topics and not letting things die when theres a NEW topic on it that you have clearly posted on! I will report you unless you stop this now!

Always looking to meet new people.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links