• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Rina Arias_____________________

There were a few breezes in the air with the chirping of bird Pokemon until… "VOOOOOMMMM!" roared a ship. The ship was heading to Lethia, a region of the Pokemon world.

On the ship was a tomboyish-looking, young woman of fifteen years of age wearing a blue sports t-shirt, tan cargo shorts with a length that reached down to below her knees, and green sneakers. The young woman was carrying a tan satchel. The satchel was filled with a first aid kit, a map of Lethia, a badge case with one piece of a badge, a brochure, a bottle of water, berries, and a bag containing slices of apple sliced from three apples. Three bird Pokemon were near the young woman, an Altaria, a Staravia, and a Pidgeotto.

Today was a(n) (un)lucky day for this young woman and her Pokemon. She had been chosen to compete in the Earth and Sky League by a mysterious man. The young lady was challenged by the man for a Pokemon battle.The young lady had won the battle, and received a badge case, a map, and a brochure from the man.

Back into the present, the young woman took a slice of apple from her bag of apple slices in her satchel, and she bit into it with a satisfying crunch. The bag had a name inscribed on it; it was the young lady's name. Her name was Rina Arias.

Within Rina's thoughts as she ate the apple slice, she thought,"Luna… I promise you that someday...we will make it…that one wish…a wish…

to change the world... "

Years
-Outer Rim of Lethia-​

As Rina sails by, the old sea captain snaps a photo of Rina. Chuckling as he waits for the instant photo to develop. "Welcome to Lethia..." He calls out to her. "...Be wary of the green exile out here." He tosses her a map towards onto her boat as it shifts back and forth along the deck. "You'll need it, there's no GPS system for Lethia.

-Heroes Loft-​

"As long as Avaith doesn't mind." Avaith hung over the basket. Shadoan started petting his head as he sighed. "Eh, go ahead, just make sure he stays out of harms way and thanks for the berries." Shadoan gave him a smile and a small bow of thanks before he walks off back towards his bag and other gear with what he had foraged and what kiba had given him. Irek poked his head while sighing. "I thought Chester had a ton of food set out for-" "Not a lot of the food his crew is serving is the appropriate diet for most combat. I'm stocking up with what I can so we'll have something healthy when we do leave the loft." Irek pauses a moment to think a few things over before responding. "Fair enough, though I am getting sick of the fruits and nuts. It doesn't hurt to eat something decent once and a while." Shadoan looked over at his green furry friend. "Well, what does the league serve you every night? Where in the world do they even keep an entire army of pokemon officers?" "Half of us live on Lethia, the other half of us live in the massive stadium the league has." "...Stadium? More over, WHERE on Lethia?" "If you stay here until the spring conference, you'll understand... Also there's a place called Leviathans Bastion, homiest place any of us can be. Plenty of food, fresh water and a few beautiful females. Its relaxing and refreshing during the winter." Shadoan chuckled a little. "Pokemon or Humans?" "Both, There are human officers." "... What do they pay the human side of the officers? I mean, they can't all work for free." Irek chuckled as he stored their newly acquired harvest and gift of berries they received. "Free shelter, free food, free internet, free power, 2% of the profits from the vendors which explains part of the outrageous mark-up on their products. The only thing the officers don't have is a union and healthcare. The other benefits outweigh that." Shadoan paused, looking wide-eyed open at Irek. "Your kidding, right?" "I gave it up to hang with you... Plus its more exciting out here."

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill & Xavier Coolidge

"Wh-what, where the hell did the rest of these come from!?" Jimmy's eyes and mouth were gaping wide.

What Jimmy saw after the dust had cleared was far from what he expected. Zombies scattered the field, unconscious. They were literally, all over the damn place. Even where the Hyper Beams had left untouched rested lifeless bodies. Xavier on the other hand had seen them approaching earlier, but he remained speechless up to the hyper beam. He was far too frozen in fear and uncertainty to even speak, but it for now it seemed like it didn't matter, they were taken care of. Or so he thought.

The whistle from before once again blew it's familiar tone. It sent chills down the boy's spines. Their business here was far from finished, and at this rate, their chances appeared grim. Like the mindless, empty bodies they were, the zombies slowly rose from their slumbers. The whistle continued on, but was eventually drowned out by the united moans of the zombies.

Xavier's eyes roamed the field, scanning the rising bodies. Each individual body retained the same marks as the first they had encountered. Their fate almost seemed obvious, if not for the slight opening he saw. His mind contemplated whether to take his chance or not. Xavier knew if they took that path, only one of them would make it out. Too late to find out, the zombies had all rose up to full length, blocking off any sort of entrance whatsoever. "Crap.."

"You said it.." Jimmy although scared out of his wits, held a bit of amusement in his voice. His Altaria flew above him, waiting for her powers to fully recuperate.

Xavier's Claydol floated over him, doing the same, but it seemed much more concentrated on something. Both had temporarily exhausted themselves from the mighty blasts. Jimmy leaned over towards Xavier, for whatever reason the boys were still on the ground. "You do have more pokemon on you right?"

Xavier glanced at him, his glasses giving him this sort of look that said you're kidding right? "What do you think?" His hands moved over to wherever he kept his pokeballs, his eyes scanned the field again, this time taking in his surroundings. Tree, tree, zombies, tree. Didn't seem to rich in variation, nor did it seem in choices either. In a burst of light, his Tauros, Bull's Eye emerged, roaring out to establish it's presence. Xavier said something that Jimmy couldn't comprehend at all, it sounded like gibberish. But his Tauros responded immediately, charging into an oncoming wave of zombies. It thrashed about, his emotionless bodies were flung around the battle field.

Jimmy followed his lead, he reached behind to his bag. Coop didn't seem too pleased as he laid eyes on their situation. Then again, Coop never did seem too happy did he. Instinctively, Coop rushed into a small group of zombies, slashing about savagely, but to no avail. The zombies seemed unaffected by the pokemons' attacks, barring being thrown to the ground and whatnot. Realizing it was no use, Jimmy cursed and returned his Zangoose.

Bull's Eye cried out, but this time, not as a means of intimidation. Xavier's face was filled with definite worry. His Tauros was being buried alive underneath several zombies. Well kind of, anyways, it wasn't the much successful of attempts but it was definitely getting pissed off. It cried out once more, thrashing about, it's tails wildly whipping the air. If he wasn't careful about it, Tauros could've went out of control, and that wouldn't be safe for anyone. His face fell from worry to disappointment, he returned his Tauros, the lack of a supporting body causing the zombies to fall on top of each other, shortly delaying the inevitable.

In little to no time, they were back on their immediate paths, heading straight towards the boys and their airborn pokemon. Jimmy looked over to his partner, "Got any ideas, cause I'm stumped..." The two exchanged words as the absentminded humans inched their way closer. It was the only thing they could come up with in the given amount of time. In sync, Jimmy's Lombre and Xavier's Vibrava emerged in front of their trainers.

"Loco, Protect!"

"Stark, Sandstorm!" The bug styled dragon type flapped it's wings, whipping up the surrounding dirt from the ground. For a tiny thing, it sure packed a lot of power. A blue barrier surrounded the boys and their pokemon, cramping them up into a small but suitable space. Clayton's, the Claydol, eyes shined a bright blue color, it concentrated the reserves of it's energy into the newborn sandstorm. In a matter of seconds, sand, or dirt, blanketed the blue sphere, blocking any sort of vision whatsoever. Outside the small barrier, trees were being thrust from one side to another, staying rooted but wildly out of control. The sandstorm was beginning to pick up more power from the dirt of nearby areas. The barrier stood strong amongst the storm, but if this didn't subside soon, Loco wasn't sure how long he'd be able to hold it down.

"Hope this does something.." Xavier nodded, he hoped so to, or they'd be screwed.

Last edited:

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Rina Arias____________Outer Rim of Lethia

Rina catches the map, and nearly dropped the map. She was surprised by the object thrown to her. Rina waved to the old sea captain, and shouted," T-thank you for t-the map, k-kind sir!" Rina looked at her map that she had gotten from the mysterious man she battled, and the map she had received from the old sea captain. "O-okay, s-so I have t-two maps of Lethia, I-I am wondering wh-which map is correct now?" asked Rina anxiously, "Wh-what if I u-use the wrong m-map, and I-I run into the g-green exile!?" Rina was worried, and she took another slice of apple from her bag to eat the slice of apple to try to relieve her stress.

Meanwhile, Samuel the Pidgeotto was standing near the railings of the boat with his best friends and his teammates, Nalafari the Staravia, and Emil the Altaria. Samuel observed his teammates.

Nalafari seemed to be eager to get to Lethia. Samuel could even feel the "determination vibes" from Nalafari. Before arriving at the boat,Nalafari was boasting about how he would win the tournament, and how the tournament would be a piece of cake. Even though Nalafari wanted to win the tournament, he would still be loyal to his friends.

Emil was a shy, reserved Altaria, she was nervous about joining the Earth and Sky League. Emil was afraid of losing her friends to the tournament, she was afraid of all the horrors that might be out there, and fighting other Pokemon. However, Emil promised that if her best friends are in trouble, she would become brave and help protect her best friends no matter what.

Samuel observed himself. Like Emil, Samuel was reserved, but he was not shy. Samuel would often try to plan ahead of time and take as much infomation of a situation to get through a difficult situation. He suspected that taming Lethia and winning the tournament would be one of these tough situations. Samuel was not determined to win the tournament, but he was more interested in solving "the puzzle of Lethia" to find out the purpose of the league and their intentions.

Samuel looked upon the water splashing the boat, and became lost in his thoughts and his plans.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Hero's Loft​

Echo shivered but nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah. It's c-cool." She stammered out. Although being an ice type slightly made it less worse she still shivered from the intense cold but smile up at Spirit, "I guess you have i-ice powers now." She giggled.

It was around this time when Jack and Alpha came upon them. "There you Echo." He said with a smile. "Come on, we're heading into the hotel. It should be much better than sleeping out here tonight again." Echo gave a weak smile to Spirit as she was sucked into her pokeball. Alpha walked along Jack as they headed to the hotel, busily cleaning his pendulum even though it was already shining.

He would develop a plan, that's what he would do! Map out their route and see just how to get the advantage over other trainers. It was soon time after all, hopefully he wouldn't be that mad when he was brought back over.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Loft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Julia just stood back and watched from outside the tent, passively watching said tent with a certain boy on her mind... among other things, such as how she was going to win this tournament and what she could do to improve her chances. ...Roy was out of comission. This was a problem to her. He had always been her mode of transportation, and could've easily carried anything he asked her to with sheer strength, save y'know... mountains or something ridiculous like that. Oh what was she to do..? Did she catch a new pokemon? It would take a long time to make said pokemon as strong as Roy had been. The idea wasn't appealing to her, for multiple reasons, but... well she couldn't magic him better! And what if this island had an ice zone comparable to the fiery caverns that had cooked her like a fine steak earlier? Julia glanced down at her skirt. ...She certainly hoped not, but ah...

For the moment being, she just waited, waited for Kiba to be ready to head off to their night shift together under the moonlight. KISSING

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Nightly Regimen

Spirit glanced around for a moment. Well, this sucks. With Echo gone, and most of the other Pokemon she considered friends now going to Flare, what was she to do? She glided down to Jev, and sighed quietly. So... What do you do for fun..?

~

Kiba met up with Julia, carrying the basket full of love Avaith and Mello, and (assuming Julia would follow) led the way to the clearing behind the hotel. Flare was laying down on the side, and Ki was waiting in the center. Kiba placed the basketful of Pokemon beside Flare and and walked up to face Ki.

It's about time you showed up...

"Sorry... I was gathering all of our friends. I found Mello and Avaith... Flare's already here, but Spiri--"

Don't worry abut Spirit, she is better off without us right now.

Kiba gave Ki a questioning look, though deciding it could wait. "So... Are you ready?"

Always.

~

Mello looked to Avaith, then up at Flare. U-umm... Flare?

Flare turned his head over to the two in the basket. Yeah?

Why don't you and Spirit get along?

Flare huffed in an annoyed tone. Why don't you go ask h--

She wouldn't tell us. We couldn't ask anyone else, so we thought we'd ask you...

Flare gave her a look but slowly just sighed and nodded. Fine... But you can't tell anyone, got it?

~

Kiba and Ki seemed to match each other's movements. Kiba formed a fist with one hand, and a flat palm with the other. Fist met palm centered in front of his chest, and he bowed forward. Ki did the same, and the two formed similar fighting stances.

Hoo boy, Julia. Are ya ready for this one?

~

Flare looked from Mello to Avaith, and back to Mello. Look, Mello. You wouldn't have remembered... You were too young at the time... But, Spirit... Well... We were in love.

Mello looked up at Flare, silent shock filling up her wide lavender eyes. W-wh...

She started to find interest in females too, but she stuck by me... She stayed with me up until she passed... And now she comes back without so much as a hello to me, prancing about with her new mate.. He began to growl quietly, but silenced himself. His eyes closed and he rested his head on his front paws. It's what I deserve, I guess...

~

Kiba took a solid punch in the gut, crashed down on the ground and rolled back a bit, curled and holding his stomach.

Ki snarled in challenge. Is that all you've got, Kiba? I told you I'm not going easy on you. You've had more than enough time to relax in your bed. Are you going to get up?

Kiba coughed and punched his fist into the ground, and with slight wobbling, stood back on his feet, regaining his stance. Something glinted in his eyes, a fire within, determination burning up his very soul and empowering his body. In almost an instant he dashed right at Ki, a fist outstretched.

Years
-Heroes Loft-
"I spar, eat, encourage romance between two dumbfounded souls who DON'T GET IT ALONG FURTHER ALREADY!" He shouts outside towards Avaith and Mello's direction before facing back to Spirit. "... And when I get a chance, I watch T.V. at the pokemon centers and watch the pokemon tournament matches... If your looking for something to do, we can spar... Or we can go spy on Jack and see what he has in mind." Jev then got up and made his way toward s the hotel, looking back at Spirit. "You coming?"

Shadoan looked at their tent, then back to the hotel. He looked down at his key and sighed, looking at Irek and his team. "Light, Stella, Ulla Return..." He sucked up his team back to their pokeballs as he looked around for Jev who seemed to have disappeared on him. "Irek, Where's Jev?" Irek looked around as he saw the bug scuttle towards the hotel. "The same Direction
Jack is heading towards." Shadoan picks up his things and begins his trek towards the hotel, looming over Heroes Loft.

Avaith looked up to Flare and frowned a little in disgust. "Your just another idiot then." He sat back and curled up into his bed and sighed as he closed his eyes. "The only reason she was dancing around a new mate is because you haven't gone over to talk to her or at least greeted her back to the world. If what you said is true, the least you could have done is say you love her when she hatched and give her a lick or kiss, no matter what form she's in." He then glares at Flare a little from his position. "If she's really done something horrible, you should at least let her apologize or you should, whoever is at fault... And don't give me any complicated crap saying 'She betrayed me at something something battle,' I don't care, just talk to her..."

-RISE WITH THE SUN!-
As the sandstorm raged on, the zombie victims were unscathed, though the storm halted their progress as they slowly fainted, one by one due to the damage. When the sandstorm died, there were only a handful of zombies left, slowly marching toward the boys and their barrier. Once more, the eerire whistle howled above the trees as the fainted rose once more, however the same whistle sounded a little different in tune as the zombies halted and began to hobble away, retreating slowly into the forest as the vanished from plain sight. Looking around, their attackers had vanished as a red Hitmonlee lands from the sky out of nowhere, hitting the ground as if he was landing from a long jump. The red Hitmonlee had a green bandanna tied around its arm as he looked through the woods from its position. "GAH! I KNEW THEY WERE HERE! WHERE ARE THEY!!!" He shouted out loud as he kicked a small rock far out into the mountains. "I WAS SO CLOSE!" The pokemon then fire kicked a tree, cutting it down and knocking it over while he kicked it again into the ocean. "The elites are not going to like thiiiiiiiiis..." He turns back around to see two boys in their barrier as he walked towards them. "COME ON OUT! They're gone..." He paused a moment and held up a hand before they could ask him any questions. "If this is your first time to Lethia, know all of this leagues pokemon officers can talk. I'm here to keep the peace and keep you from getting killed to the best of my ability. You can't count on us to come by to save you all the time."

-Standing Grace-​
As The boat came into port. Howls could be heard over the small village as a full moon hung in the sky. "Standing Grace, To all trainers aboard, Welcome to Lethia and its only known human settlement"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Note: Technically, the main group has been staying awake for some time now through the night, so I'm declaring the day has passed and its currently midnight. to all Current Role playing players I...

-Welcome you to DAY 5 OF SURVIVAL!-
I know I said jobs would refresh by the end of IC's week, but for the heck of it, I'm hitting refresh on all jobs for the sake of HALLOWEEN! All jobs are now HORROR SURVIVAL with a few others mixed in. :3 The bounty job will be changed to hunting down Team Aqua and Magma Trainers.

-Horror Challenge- Night at the Hotel:
This is kind of brand new and unplanned. Heroes Loft will be haunted tonight by ghost pokemon, causing mischief while more violent ones cause mayhem that can cause death. Can the main group survive tonight?
For our new arrival in Lethia, We have a horror mission for you as well that was planned, step out of the docks in your next post and prepare to fight in it.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
(On the horror aspect. I have to say that it is amazing! Can't wait to see what happens!)

Jack Davis - Hero's Loft​

Jack soon enough entered the hotel and gave a quick look around. He was actually missing sleeping in a building for once! It was always a relief to find a hotel in the city to sleep in and not have to bother about mother nature sending storms or other surprises his way. Here in the hotel he would be much safer and not have to worry about repels or anything! It would be at least a relaxed night for him and it would just be rather fun to see what the hotel had to offer. He knew there would be some activities for pokemon or they could just sit in his room and watch some movies and he could see some news, although he wasn't sure if he could actually see any news since the island was cut off from the other regions. Hopefully there were movies that he could watch on demand.

Alpha looked around with a smile, it was nice to be in a air conditioned place and it meant that no dirt would get on his pendulum and thus he wouldn't have to clean it so often. That was a plus.

Since Jack already had a room he made his way to the elevator and pressed the button patiently waiting for the elevator.

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill & Xavier Coolidge

The sandstorm had died down, the area around them revealed itself once more. The sight among them initially brought horror to the boys' eyes. There were still a multitude of zombies, sluggishly making their way towards the boys' barrier. On a second scan of their surroundings, Xavier realized that they numbers of zombie had been significantly lowered by the sandstorm.

"Jimmy, turn down the barrier, we can take on the rest of em."

"You sure?" Jimmy took his own scan of the area, Xavier was right. Less than half of the zombies remained. He nodded, looking over to Loco. "Hey, Loco, you can tu-"

"Wait!"

"What is it this time?" Jimmy glanced over at Xavier, his voice harboring a rare tint of impatience. Xavier was far too engrossed in whatever was happening in front of him to pay any attention to Jimmy's question. Jimmy took the cue, and turned to see what was taking so much of Xavier's attention.

"What in..." Jimmy was dumbfounded. The zombies had turned their backs to the boys and were now making their way back from where they came. As they finally vanished from sight, the boys exchanged perplexed looks. They weren't sure if this was some sort of trick or diversion, so they kept up the barrier. Their suspicions were almost fulfilled as a human like figure landed from the sky, looking like it had just descended from a long, long drop. Jimmy squinted his eyes, attempting to get a better look. It was a Hitmonlee, a red Hitmonlee, a red Hitmonlee with a green bandana tied to it's arm? And it was, from what they could see, talking to itself and doing it's best job to destroy the natural environment. Mad would probably be an understatement, the boys decided it would be safest to stay inside their little sphere. The Hitmonlee appeared to notice them, and then it yelled from the top of its lung.

"COME OUT!" From inside the sphere, the words were muffled, but the boys were up to make it out. Loco lowered the barrier on Jimmy's command as they returned their pokemon. Wait a second... Did this Hitmonlee just speak? As if reading their minds, the Hitmonlee raised his hand.

"If this is your first time to Lethia, know all of this leagues pokemon officers can talk. I'm here to keep the peace and keep you from getting killed to the best of my ability. You can't count on us to come by to save you all the time."

Xavier was pretty much at a lost for words, "Prof. X" over here had been through a lot, he definitely didn't expect his first encounter on the island to lead him to a near death experience. And now he was face to face with a talking pokemon! What else was next, flying Dodrio?

Jimmy was pretty astonished as well, but he decided not to question it. "Thanks for saving us and all." Honestly, Jimmy thought they could've taken the rest of them. Then again, they'd probably just revive themselves with another goddamn whistle. The whistle... How exactly did it do that anyways? Jimmy had a few other questions too, he figured this talking pokemon was his best source of information.

"If you don't mind, I have a few questions for you, disregarding your speech abilities. Who, where the hell did that whistling keep coming from!? Every time we heard it, those zombies just shot back up, as if nothing happened. And were those zombies, trainers, like us?"

Years
-RISE WITH THE SUN!-
As the two asked questions, the red Hitmonlee held his hand against his head. "We have no idea where the whistling is coming from. All we know is that when it happens, we hunt for the source and when we triangulate it. It dies off and moves towards a new location. From our intel, whatever is causing the whistle could be a pokemon or a trainer issuing orders through their pokemon since our target continues to move time after time. We put that high reward job out, hoping for survivors to give us some detailed information or if anyone saw anything suspicious." He took a few steps back to look around on the ground for footprints. "Your second question is yes, they are trainers, but not zombies. Whatever is going on, they're minds have probably been heavily tampered with to resist and survive heavy attacks from humans and pokemon alike or have had protect cast on them before being sent out." The hitmonlee locates a few footprints, leading off into the woods as he looks back at the boys. "2 nights ago, we lost 76 trainers, disappeared, last night was 81, I'll have to check the numbers tonight of all the trainers in the forest to get a rough estimate on how big this army of them has grown... If I find them this time." He walks off into the direction of the footprints and looks back at them. "This job's reward is still up for grabs, if you want to claim it, I suggest you get moving before the officers find it first." He waves goodbye to the two as he walks off.

-Hotel of HORRORS-
The Elevator came down and down, rolling onto the floor with a silent *ding*The moment the doors open, the elevators compartment snapped loose of its tether and falls 5 feet into the concrete. A howl of laughter fills the hotel halls as the lights go out throughout each hall. Shadoan looked around and kept his wits about him as He heard the chuckling laughter throughout the hollowed halls. The various paintings on the walls began to change their own appearance from a humble Chester to a little girl that pointed at Shadoan saying "Failure! Failure!" Shadoan's eyebrows furrowed as he tore the painting off the wall and tossed it across the room. Only to have it float and stick itself towards the opposite wall. "What the?!.." Outside, near the two shipping lovebirds, the waterhose coiled against the wall turned on, splashing Kiba, Mello, Avaith and Flare as giggles were heard in the walls.​

Dawn

Years
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia waited a moment as Kiba began to wordlessly moving away. It took her a moment to decide to follow. His silence kind of concerned her, just a bit. Not long after his explanation seemed to assure her there was nothing wrong, which quelled any phantom of a doubt in her mind. He abruptly cut off mid-sentence and started talking to what she presumed to be one of his pokemon however.

Julia simply observed what happened next, unable to really get a grasp on what was going on. Kiba seemed fine with it anyway. Didn't ask her anything. He proceeded to start doing what looked like an oddly aggressive dance with his lucario though... which ended with him getting struck. Julia flinched, a disturbed expression appearing on her face. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but quickly squelched her thoughts, turning her back on the scene. Truth be told, she couldn't watch this. It caused her a great deal of anxiety. All of a sudden, a somewhat loud crash was heard from somewhere not all that far off. Julia was incapable of telling what in the world it was, but it startled her... A hose then proceeded to turn on on it's own, drawing Julia's attention as it reared up to spray Kiba and his pokemon with water. ...Well that's actually kind of funny~ The disembodied giggles caused Julia's cheeks to pale a bit. ...Something was amiss.

She turned to face Kiba again, a worried look on her expression. "Kiba..?" she called out in a fittingly nervous tone. She really didn't have to finish her thought. He presumably knew exactly what was on her mind. Julia took out two pokeballs and sent out MacGyver the haunter and Ice the sableye. Ghost and dark types tended to be fond of this sort of trickery, right? Both of Julia's pokemon promptly displayed their signature rather eerie grins at Kiba, each very wide and jagged. Ice's was a full-on cheshire grin, and MacGyver's...well... it might remind someone of a famous carved halloween pumpkin style. Neither seemed to have anything to say despite having been cooped up in their ball for so long, at least not yet.

Last edited:

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Rina Arias______Standing Grace

Rina had arrived to Lethia at midnight by boat. Rina stepped down from the boat onto the docks with her pokemon. The night sky was black velvet, and the full moon was a predator's eye wide opened without a pupil. Howls could be heard far off in the distance. Rina had a feeling that there is something wrong. There were no other trainers that were not on the boat to be seen currently on Lethia. The place felt like as if Mother Nature put all her seeds into the land and instead of blooming flowers, the seeds were turned into sharp thorns.

Rina was afraid, she was afraid of the land and its aura. She wanted to go back home. Rina gestured to her pokemon to follow her to go back to the boat, but the boat had already started leaving. Rina yelled to the boat,"Wait! This has to be a horrible mistake! Please come back!" However, the boat continued going far away into the horizon.

"W-what should we do now? W-we're doomed," Rina told to her pokemon. Nalafari the staravia stepped over to Rina, and spread his wings out as if he was a knight protecting his people. Emil the altaria cuddled Rina by the leg to comfort Rina, but Emil was also scared as shown by her slight shivers. Samuel the pidgeotto stood next to Rina, and looked as if he was deep in thought, possibly planning something.

Within Rina's thoughts, Rina hoped for the best for her pokemon and herself.

Samuel,Nalafari, and Emil

Emil cuddled behind Rina while Emil had shivers of fear. The altaria spoke, "Sammy, Nals. I'm scared."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you guys. If something goes wrong, I'll be sure to never let you guys down!," said Nalafari with a confident grin as he moved over to the front of his team to spread his wings to protect his team.

"Nalafari, it may not be wise to put yourself in danger. Youwould most likely become dead if you rush into attacks. Careful planning,patience, and organization before acting is the best possible way currently in this situation. In fact, I am currently working on a plan," said Samuel, "Emil,it will be alright. I promise you with my careful planning; we should be able to avoid most obstacles."

Emil slightly smiled and whispered to Nalafari and Samuel, "Thank you Sammy and Nals. While I like that you guys are protecting me, please don't get hurt. Since you guys are protecting me, I'll protect you guys back because that is what friends are for."

Nalafari told Emil, "Thanks Emi you're the---"

"Awhoooo" ,another howl had erupted in the air.

Samuel commanded his teammates, "Everyone! Get ready!"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Nightly Regimen Horrors

Spirit sighed a little and nodded. Yeah, going inside sounds nice... I need some comfort about now... She seemed... Rather gloomy right now. Somewhat fitting for her new ghostly form.

~

(If this were Anime, Kiba would have grown fangs right about now)

Kiba gritted his teeth, charging at Ki, only to be stopped by a rather nervous voice... That, and some exceedingly cold water.

Kiba immediately turned to Julia, shivering, and the laughter... Oddly enough, it soothed him. "It's okay, Julia..." He spoke somewhat softly, reassuring her. Would she find it odd how nonchalant he was with this? Probably. He had wrapped an arm around hers, as if to reassure her that he was next to her. He looked to the two Pokemon that were released and simply... Held out a hand toward them. Sure to get some questioning looks, he quietly explained, while his hand was held out.

"Back when I was still a child... When my parents didn't pay any attention to me, I left the house. There was a forest nearby, a field on the route west of Lavender, and... Pokemon Tower. I spent a good majority of my time in there. I surprisingly got along very well with the spirits resting there... They enjoyed the company, and so did I. So Flare and I would visit them on common occasion. We could play, talk, interact, and have fun. So... I'm used to the pranks." He still shivered, and while holding her she could easily feel it. "Th-that water was really c-cold..." He walked closer to the two pokemon, held a hand up toward the Haunter, and watched him with a slight smirk. A twinkle in his eye.

~

Mello was silently wanting to stop Avaith, but it was too late. He kept... Talking. She, halfway through Avaith's speech, had curled up, covering her ears and awaiting the inevitable.

Flare looked ready to explode. He didn't even wait for Avaith to finish speaking before he erupted. DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING!! His eyes looked furious, and it took considerable control to keep the flames from bursting from his mouth, and the fire simply licked at his teeth. His responses were the equivalent of loud, angry barking, nearly roaring. Mello only held onto Avaith and hoped he wouldn't be damaged for this. SHE NEVER ONCE CAME AND SPOKE A WORD TO ME!! SHE WENT STRAIGHT TO THAT... .... Here it comes... TRAMP!! He was barking and roaring up a storm, all of this inches from Avaith.

He leaned down closer, so that his furious amber glare burned into the little Quilava's eyes. Speaking of which... If you ever hurt Mello... Give me another reason to hate you... I'll bite you right in two and burn your corpse to a burning cris-- He was interrupted by a water spurt in the face. Oh damn. He looked beyond furious - insane.

Mello's eyes widened and she clung to Avaith even tighter.

~

Kiba watched Flare with a look of pure worry. "Ki, emergency!!" He quickly turned to Julia and basically tackled her to the ground, using his own body to shield hers.

Ki, in a matter of moments, took the basket of Avaith and Mello, turning away from Flare and trying to get some distance.

Flare's growling was rising quickly, stopping for a second. That second of silence seemed to slow time, but immediately after, Flare... Literally erupted. His roar echoed through the area, and a large pillar of flames burst from nowhere, surrounding Flare and spinning in quick circles, showing brightly up to the night sky, like a beacon, or a... flare.

~

Ki was slightly singed in the back but took an extra leap forward to avoid the flames. He knelt down with the basket, whispering rather urgently to the two, What in the world happened??

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Haunted Hotel!​

Just as the elevator doors opened Jack had been more than ready to walk inside, but Alpha quickly realized something and grabbed at the back of Jack's shirt and pulled him back with a fierce tug. Jack fell back with a thud just as the elevator cords snapped and the contraption flew down faster and faster until Jack could hear the loud crash as metal hit the floor.

"Okay... maybe the elevator isn't working yet." Jack gasped out as his heart beat a bit in his chest. Alpha on the other hand looked around and looked around, "Jack! Ghosts are here!"

Jack nodded his head, "Yeah Alpha, I know I just died! Just.... what the fudge!"

Alpha groaned. It was a bother to talk to Jack, especially since the boy couldn't understand a word he said! Without another word Alpha grabbed the sitting Jack's head in his hand and turned it so that he could see the painting that was taunting Shadoan. It took a few seconds for Jack to piece it together. "Oh... ghosts?"

The Hypno nodded his head as Jack got up, "Okay... just like pokemon tower. This should be easy enough. I have you and Delta to flush them out. Lilith would be too big and get in the way so let's go with that now."

Jack pulled the Gastly's pokeball and released Delta. "Alright, Delta look around and see if you can get some locations on the ghosts. Alpha, let's help Shadoan!" Delta began to float around as he looked throughout the area. Alpha pointed his hand toward the painting that was taunting Shadoan and used his Confusion attack to try and pull out whatever ghost was hiding in it.

Years
-Hotel of Horror-
"Oh nothing, just that your friend flare is a lousy excuse making scumbag." The Avaith in the basket transformed into a small gastly as it escaped Mello's grasp and floated out near flare, taking Avaith's form once again. Before Ki and Mello could process any new information, they heard Avaith's voice "IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE?! HELP! ANYONE!? SOMEONE MOVE THIS ROCK PLEASE?!" A bandaged and rope bound Avaith was found nearby a small den blocked by a large rock. Avaith's mouth was poking out from the hole as he was shouting for help. The fake Avaith approached, using double team to take on multiple forms of Avaith as the egged on Flare's rage. "You make nothing but exuses." "It's not a wonder she left you for someone else." As each cloned Avaith was extiguished one by one, the hotel was surrounded in flames as the trainers near the vendors fled. The caravan's guards took response with their water pokemon and make the attempt to put out the flames.

As the panic of fire rages on outside, Shadoan deals with his own terrors as Jack and Delta come up behind him to support him as the painting rips the wiring and wires from the ceiling in order to form an awkward walking tripod like spider with whips. Delta's confusion forced itself through the objects as a Dusclops falls back from its host as the painting falls along with its accessories. Shadoan looked back at Jack and gave him a thumbs up as he walked over and looked at the painting of Chester. "Who was the girl?...." Shadoan asked himself. "I don't know her... She looks familiar though..." Laughter roars through the hotel halls as a Haunter floats up from the floor and where's Chester's painting over its face, trying to imitate Chester himself as it floated down the hall to a new room as it chuckled loudly. Jev, watching the scene from a distance looked up as Spirit. "Are the ghosts trying to kill us or pull a practical joke?" Jev heard a loud roar from outside as he glance out the window at the multiple Avaiths as Flare was enraged, surrounding the area in flames. "What the... MORON! LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DOING! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Jev bashes against the window with his bug fists but can't get break the glass. "Well, were surrounded by fire...." Jev made a rush towards the door and attempts to open the door as the doorknobs fall off. "Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap." He looked up at Spirit and sighed. "Please tell me you have an idea..." A Banette floats up from the floor and attaches a moustache to Jev as it chuckles and floats up into the ceiling. Jev rips the moustache off as he looks around the looney hotel of horror.

Blood Moon
As Rina Steeled herself, the howling got louder as the beasts prescence became more and more clear. A pack of Houndour and Zoroark rush into Standing grace. The Houndours howl with red murderous eyes as the approach Rina and her pokemon. Out over by the hotel, a you bell hop had his pokemon primeape out as he signals to Rina "HEY! OVER HERE! HURRY!...SNAP-PRIMAPE! FIRE PUNCH!" The massive angry ape obeyed as it struck a few of the oncoming Houndours. Among the Houndour was a human running around on all fours like these crazed pokemon, with red eyes and scraps for clothing as it growled and snarled at Rina while making its attempt to attack her.

Battle Event
(5x Houndor)
(1x Crazy Human)
FIGHT TO THE HOTEL FOR SURVIVAL!​

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

As the Hitmonlee walked off, Jimmy wasted no time in jerking out the map from his pants pocket. Fortunately, it hadn't fallen out, but it was all sort of crinkled up, making it slightly tougher to make out. If the reward was still up for the taking, it'd be uncharacteristic for the teen to disregard it. Xavier looked at him, pure astonishment and disbelief resided on his face.

"What are you doing?"

Looking briefly over at Xavier, Jimmy simply smirked. "What does it look like I'm doing, X?" He returned his attention back at the map, scrunching up his face as if he was concentrating.

"After what just happened? You're crazy!" Xavier had broke his concentration before it even begun.

"Maybe I am, but th-" Jimmy cut himself off, he was on the verge of mentioning the reward, the full badge piece. A wave of selfishness came over him. He didn't want to reveal the profits of the mission to Xavier for the risk of him wanting a piece of the profits. Then again the Hitmonlee had already spoken of said reward, but whether or not Xavier recalled was up for debate. "Look man, I'm trying to focus here." The words carried a little steam, but Jimmy didn't mean anything by it.

Apparently, Xavier hadn't noticed because he simply said, "Fine, but count me out, I'm not trying to die or be responsible for yours." A large frown developed as he turned away from Jimmy. He walked in such a slow manner, Jimmy was beginning to think that Xavier was waiting for him to change his mind. Jimmy sighed, running his fingers over the map. He started from where they were at now, tracing his finger over to the next closest location. As he looked off to the direction it lead, he realized that it followed the footsteps that the Hitmonlee from earlier had followed. Jimmy reviewed the map several times, attempting to memorize the other locations if needed. He hadn't even glimpsed back to check if Xavier had actually left or not.

Jimmy folded up the map and stuck it in his pocket, "Well, at this rate I'm not going to catch up on foot..." With a burst of light, Annie burst from her pokeball, rising into the sky before shortly descending down. He climbed atop the bird, patting her fluff. "Let's go girl." They ascended up into the air, following the footsteps until they disappeared amongst the trees, leaving the flight merely to Jimmy's dodgy photographic memory.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
That guy is crazy! Going out there after what just happened? Xavier began to freak out. Jimmy may have good companions, but he was no match for the living dead. He just puffed and started to head towards Standing Grace. If Professor X was going anywhere, he would need a map and jobs. After seeing Jimmy off, he took his pokeballs from one of his many pockets. "Excellent job everyone. Rest up." He returned Stark, Bulls Eye, and Clayton to their respective pokeballs that he had marke with the symbol of their respective type. He then removed the only pokeball he hadn't opened yet. "Alright Zed, let's do this." Out popped the Poliwhirl with the strangest mark on his stomach. Instead of the usual swirl on his stomach, he had a zig-zag line swirling around. No one, not even Professor Oak, knew what had caused this phenomenon. "We're going to town. I'm freaking done with zombies for now." Xavier puffed and started to head for town.

The youth and his pokemon bodyguard had to step around the bodies, leaves, and broken twigs strewn across the battlefield. "God damnit....I need to be neater during these things." He had to be careful where he stepped, or he would get rotten flesh all over his shoes. He had done once before and he didn't want it to happen again...That was all Xavier needed to avoid until they reached town. X-Ray was jumping everytime he heard a dry twig snap. The darkness was terrifying, but the thought of zombies loomed over every thing else in his mind. Zombies! Freaking zombies! The thought was terrifying...But all thoughts of fear left his mind when he walked through the town border. He was too tired to do anything else, so Xavier just pulled out his sleeping bag and sleeping roll, layed them down between a couple buildings and crawled in. "Return Zed." He returned the Poliwhirl to its pokeball and fell asleep.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Haunted Hotel!​

Alpha smirked as his Confusion attacked worked just as well as expected. Jack ran over to Shadoan and looked down as well where the picture still was. "You know her then? Well, it doesn't matter right now! We need to find the head ghost and get rid of him. There is always a head ghost when stuff like this happens... or so I hope in this case."

Delta floated around, frowning as the room was silent. "Nothing around here.... I guess they left for now...." The ghost sighed sadly.

Alpha looked over at Jev and Spirit and shook his head, "You two haven't been in a haunted area before have ya? This is all jokes that ghosts pull. I would expect there to be some traps they have set up now, no doubt on the higher floors. They won't do anything aggressive.... at least for now. Ghosts don't work that way, they just set up traps for you to stumble across. I assume that once we get them rather angry... that however will make them aggressive up. I just hope these ghosts thinkl the same like those in Kanto or we could be in trouble here..."

Jack took out Bravo's pokeball and released the Banette as well letting out Foxtrot. Bravo took a quick sniff and crackled with laughter. "Oh boy! We have an infestation! It's been too long since I've seen other ghosts!" She crackled with laughter, "Let's go find them Jack!" She said happily as she grabbed her trainer's pant leg and tugged him.

Jack grinned at Shadoan. "The ghosts can lead us around. Delta, Bravo, and Foxtrot could track them down and we can shave off their numbers. We stay close together, no telling how many ways the ghosts can separate us in here."

Bravo groaned loudly, "Come oooon! Let's get a move on!" Foxtrot sniffed the air as well, "It seems we have a wave of company coming. I suggest we get moving." The Sableye said

Dawn

Years
(>Write up huge post. Almost done. Hit backspace. Post instantly eaten.)

Julia fell quiet as Kiba wrapped an arm around hers, just sort of watching him and listening as he went on to explain. It was pretty obvious he had her attention, but she was... quiet. She seemed receptive to his touch however, and shifted her arm into a comfortable position. Ice was distracted by the fight going on nearby. She just sort of stared at Kiba's outstretched hand for a moment before becoming distracted again, ocasionally returning her gaze at him. She seemed to be plotting something. MacGyver on the other hand seemed amused by the gesture. Oh sure, mock the ethereal beings without thumbs by offering them a handshake. Regardless, he stuck out his disembodied hand and placed it against Kiba's, only for it to pass directly through like...y'know, gas. Something hard and very much solid was left in Kiba's hand however. A worn gold ring with a strange stone gem adorning it. There were no engravements, and someone with experience might be able to identify the stone inside as a... comet shard. What an odd choice.

Meanwhile Julia was somewhat worried. They were /guards/! Shouldn't they be... shouldn't they be checking up on this activity? Wasn't defending against wild pokemon part of their jobs?! Before she could become concerned enough to voice her concerns, Kiba literally tackled her to the ground. She was taken off guard, and he'd find that it more or less...very easy to take her down. Julia fell onto her back, providing Kiba with a 'soft' landing on top of her. The impact knocked the air out of her lungs and her instinctive reaction was to awkwardly grab at Kiba's sides as if to push off an assailant, only she never really... tried to push him off. She just sort of grasped at said sides and... hesitated, a nice, flustered blush forming on her face. I...--I need an adult? She squirmed a bit underneath Kiba, but otherwise... actually didn't fight back, allowing him to put her in this rather vulnerable position. Albeit, she was very, very aware of any tension going on. Kiba, I swear to god if I have grass stains on my clothes, or god forbid my legs...

A part of her wanted to ask Kiba what was going on, suggest they check things out. Those parts of her were completely quashed by the part of her that was totally not secretly enjoying the moment on some level.

Back