• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to create an interesting, wacky team.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
FONT="Trebuchet MS"]trying to come up with some interesting mons to form a team. not gonna give the complete layout, as it's incomplete, but i will shed the details

dual screen gardevoir with calm mind and t-bolt
special defensive spread, 124 on speed and 124 on special attack 8 on hp

giving moltres a defensive ninetales set

rest, sleep talk, fire blast, will o wisp, can't really think of an ev spread, give me some suggestions.

uh, toxic boost zangoose running jolly

131 on speed, 252 on attack, 124 HP. debating on whether quick attack should be an option or put something more "useful"

Mismagius +speed -attack gonna put 230 on special defense, some in speed and some in special attack
Heal Bell
T-wave
any other 2 moves, was thinking shadow ball and dark pulse, but open to any suggestions

a dedicated heal beller

Torterra Impish 252 hp 124 attack 124 defense 8 sp def
Stealth rock
wood hammer
curse/leech seed (up to you guys)
earth quake

flygon +speed, -attack
Defog
Earthquake
dragon tail
u turn

Flygon wrote at 11:26 PM on Friday, November 14 2014: Hazards? What are hazards? Hazards ain't ****.

OR

Empoleon Modest 252 HP 124 sp attack 67 def and 67 sp def...i think that adds up to 510 this one is a doozie lol

uh that's all for now, but tell me your thoughts so far
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you're giving Moltres a defensive set, then you should probably go with the following spread: 248 HP, 32 Defense, and 228 Speed. If you like, you could also try replacing Rest and Sleep Talk with Roost and Substitute. :] What other Pokémon are you planning to have on your team?

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
hmm...thanks for your input. honestly i have no idea. probably gonna think of a stealth rocker...
and golduck, or some other weird water type.

Back