• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I honestly hope you aren't posting that with the intent of implying "whatever show you're talking about, FLCL already did it better".

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Ugh, heeeelp, I'm trying to channel a spirit, but the spirit doesn't like to be hosted in my body.
A spirit hates my body.

*sigh*

So, I'm going to make a cup of Hot Chocolate~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

And it ended nicely I guess. No Utena but by the standards of pretty much everything else this year it was great, well unless you're in the "pretentious garbage" group. Completley different type of random than FLCL but I get your point.

Hot chocolate and tea solve most problems.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Thank god the snow's starting to subside in my area right now, and I've taken a liking to Girl's Generation now strangely enough lol.

WHY CAN'T I GET THIS SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!?!?!?!?!?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. That's true I suppose lol. And nobody has noticed the gender switch I did with Broken_Arrow lol.

For the hell of it, and no it shouldn't be too bad.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
yeah,Relax dear..ladies and gentlemen we been playing the gender game in all forums now..we always change the gender to make people confused so guess who's the boy and who's the girl? ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
36. Sweetie I don't think this place is the same as Thailand when it comes to how liberal e-sex changes happen on here TBH lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. I swear I thought you were a dude from the beginning Donny lol.

And I really need to get some more pomegranate juice sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back