• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

That sounds interesting. There are so many games out there that would work with the My Little Pony series.

I read that article, that is quite an interesting mod there. It makes me want to my own mods of MLP. I may start either a Elder Scrolls: Oblivion mod or I could try my luck at a Halo CE mod. Either way, I could also do a Pokemon FireRed hack, too...

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
You guys see this? It's hilarious.

Are any of you bronies on G+ There's thousands and it's pretty crazy. I have invites.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I remember watching that video a couple days ago. xDD;;
It's pretty awesome.
Oh, and I have G+! You should be able to find me just by searching "Davey Son". I have an Octavia avatar as well. o3o
Don't use it much, though.

Oh, and what ever happened to the Fire Red hack you guys were working on a while ago?

Cura

Years
You guys see this? It's hilarious.

Are any of you bronies on G+ There's thousands and it's pretty crazy. I have invites.

Nice blooper video, friend. I laughed pretty good, but those mistakes don't really take away from the show's plot and story, but still funny and what's G+? Sorry for not knowing.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Nice blooper video, friend. I laughed pretty good, but those mistakes don't really take away from the show's plot and story, but still funny and what's G+? Sorry for not knowing.

Google Plus. Google's social network. You give me a Gmail account over 18 and I'll send you an invite and before you know it you'll have your stream full of ponies.

I have hundreds of ponies added. :>

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I saw some blooper videos and the most "bloopers" I noticed were "blank flanks", ponies that were supposed to have their cutie marks, but for some reason, they never inserted them.

Rainbow seemed to be the one who had the most, most likely due to the fact she's hard to draw/animate as is...

Cura

Years
I saw some blooper videos and the most "bloopers" I noticed were "blank flanks", ponies that were supposed to have their cutie marks, but for some reason, they never inserted them.

Rainbow seemed to be the one who had the most, most likely due to the fact she's hard to draw/animate as is...

Drawing her is actually pretty easy, however the animation part might be tricky. That's most likely where that glitches are popping up.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Drawing her is actually pretty easy, however the animation part might be tricky. That's most likely where that glitches are popping up.

Some people commented that Rainbow has so many different parts to draw and then animate, that's the reason why she's had the least amount of screentime between the Mane 6, yet is probably the most popular. *shrugs*

Cura

Years
~Ryukaa said:
Must be pretty hard to animate Applejack's freckles, too. o3o (note: this is a joke. do not take seriously.)

Must of her animation work is recycled from previous episodes in the show with the exception of the episode, "The Best Night Ever" since she appears with a completely different look in the episode, however there are a few times the freckles disappear and then reappear throughout the episode. (But, seriously... couldn't the animators just redo the head model of Applejack and then recycle it throughout the show? It would fix about 60 mistakes throughout the season one.)

Sweet Candace said:
Some people commented that Rainbow has so many different parts to draw and then animate, that's the reason why she's had the least amount of screentime between the Mane 6, yet is probably the most popular. *shrugs*

Yes, that is true. However, I find her one of the more easier to draw, shade and colour, however... her animation work is more difficult than I thought. For example, in the episode where the CMC are trying to how Rainbow Dash got her mark, the animators recycled the older form of Rainbow during the "Sonic Rainboom" part of the flashback. This to me indicates that it must of been either hard or difficult to draw her during the event, so the animation was recycled from the episode the "The Sonic Rainboom". Nevertheless, she is still a very popular character in the series.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

Yes, that is true. However, I find her one of the more easier to draw, shade and colour, however... her animation work is more difficult than I thought. For example, in the episode where the CMC are trying to how Rainbow Dash got her mark, the animators recycled the older form of Rainbow during the "Sonic Rainboom" part of the flashback. This to me indicates that it must of been either hard or difficult to draw her during the event, so the animation was recycled from the episode the "The Sonic Rainboom". Nevertheless, she is still a very popular character in the series.

True, because it would've been impossible, even for cartoon physics for someone of Rainbow's size (as a filly) to eclipse the sound barrier and perform a Sonic Rainboom.

Nevertheless, the Sonic Rainboom was my favorite part during Season 1 and how I became a fan of Rainbow Dash as a result.

Cura

Years

True, because it would've been impossible, even for cartoon physics for someone of Rainbow's size (as a filly) to eclipse the sound barrier and perform a Sonic Rainboom.

Nevertheless, the Sonic Rainboom was my favorite part during Season 1 and how I became a fan of Rainbow Dash as a result.

I agree. The Sonic Rainboom is a pretty cool part of the show.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I agree. The Sonic Rainboom is a pretty cool part of the show.

My other favorite Rainbow Dash parts aside from the Sonic Rainboom are:

• "You're going to cheer for me like that? Louder."
  • "Have you ever soared past lightning? IT'S AWESOME!"
  • (*insert Rainbow's fangirl squeal*)
  • "Hey, I could clear the sky in ten seconds flat."
  • "I know. It's going to be SO AWESOME!" /)^ɛ^(\

And last but not least;

• "It needs to be about 20% cooler."

Cura

Years

My other favorite Rainbow Dash parts aside from the Sonic Rainboom are:

• "You're going to cheer for me like that? Louder."
  • "Have you ever soared past lightning? IT'S AWESOME!"
  • (*insert Rainbow's fangirl squeal*)
  • "Hey, I could clear the sky in ten seconds flat."
  • "I know. It's going to be SO AWESOME!" /)^ɛ^(\

And last but not least;

• "It needs to be about 20% cooler."

Eryup, those parts are all great. :D
I personally love Fluttershy's parts especially "the stare" and the "FlutterRage" moment. (She loses it, there and if you notice... she's actually acting like the direct opposite of her personality, very similar to Pinkie Pie's emotions in "Party of One" where she loses it and acts in direct opposite of her go-happy nature.

Years
I personally like my favorite ponies (Rarity and Fluttershy) for their basic personalities, and not just cause of any special moments.

In other news (warning TV Tropes link), I'm planning on making a crossover fic with The World of Darkness. Ideas? Thoughts?

Cura

Years
I personally like my favorite ponies (Rarity and Fluttershy) for their basic personalities, and not just cause of any special moments.

In other news (warning TV Tropes link), I'm planning on making a crossover fic with The World of Darkness. Ideas? Thoughts?

Oh, goodness. I don't have any thoughts on that, but... it sounds like an impressive idea!

Oh, here. I'm planning to create this for my iPod nano. (Or any other type.)
For those who like or love Rainbow Dash. :D

Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
That's one nifty looking iPod design. o3o

I don't really like Twilight for any particular scenes either, she's just adorable. xDD;;
I've never really been the type to favor a character because of certain scenes, unless that scene is one that makes a huge impact.

Anyway! With the RPG I've been working on for a while now, I'm thinking of writing it in fanfiction form, and updating it regularly to get feedback on the story and characters and such. What do you guys think? Would it ruin the game?

Cura

Years
I would like to see it as a game but, I'd like to see it as a fanfiction as well. :D

Back