• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah! My last game I went 2/2/24 as a support so I think I did pretty well :3 To be fair I had great teammates (except for one that I had to explain what CS was to...) but I'm actually reasonably skilled I think now. Only played like 100 games though, maybe less XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't play any of those games, tbh. I don't even play Pokemon much anymore, and that was really the only video game I played seriously.

Excuse my having been so inactive today. I'm still sick, but was doing well enough to attend those classes earlier today, so that took up quite a bit of my time haha. On the upside, someone from there has somehow gone from making his dislike of me very obvious- to actually being particularly friendly. After I managed to get through the crowd into the hallway, I found that he was standing there, waiting to walk to the next class with me. I don't know what's up with that. :?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello Jessy-hun! Maybe he wants to get on your good side or he wants to trap you? Be careful and investigate :)
Is LoL paying Toujie?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
LoL is completely free for download and play, JNathan. You could use some real money for in-game stuffs tho like new champions and nice skins. But aside that, you got the same thing as everyone.

Aww... I wanna start playing LoL with you, honeybunny :[

Shiny Gyarados, are you feeling better now?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft, Nathan, do you expect me to read his mind?
Haha I won't see him for a few months, anyway. He sent a friend request on Facebook, though, so I might end up talking to him on there.

@Jz
At the moment- yeah. [:
Earlier today, though, I was pretty much a zombie. I was just wandering around the house because I was too tired to really do anything haha. I'm hoping that it'll wear off, though, considering I have a party to go to later this month. Hopefully this one will be as interesting as the last. Considering it will be a combination of my family (and a few friends) and alcohol, it probably will.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No, sadly :(
@Jess so you will graduate or he got kicked out or is it school break?
Yup, i am a curious boy.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
On the upside, someone from there has somehow gone from making his dislike of me very obvious- to actually being particularly friendly. After I managed to get through the crowd into the hallway, I found that he was standing there, waiting to walk to the next class with me. I don't know what's up with that. :?

Fancies the pants off you. Initiate a kiss, see where it leads.

I feel obligated to post my PC specs, so that you may all worship me.

Spoiler:

It was about 1,500 GBP when I built it, although half the RAM, the HDD and one of the GFX cards came from my previous rig.

It sounds like a lot, but it runs minesweeper like you wouldn't believe.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Eight pages late, and it's only a day. Wut

The title of this thread is such bull. Today was the coldest it's been in a long time. :c

And Nathan, you all bow to the fabulous Deadpool. And only the fabulous Deadpool.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You should bow to Madara Uchiha in fact. He is definitely better than Deadpool only if you watched Naruto but still...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
It isn't actually a school. Just some classes. It's a break kind of thing, but I can't remember when it starts again haha. I'll find out eventually. I'm looking forward to actually knowing what I'm doing in the one class. It also is just really entertaining; you know it's a great class when someone uses the word "Crackijuana". [:

@Somniac
I don't quite know how to reply to that haha. I haven't even known him for long, and not willing to seek out any kind of relationship with him, tbh.

I won't be around much tomorrow, by the way. Lots of stuff to do, so I'll be too busy to be lurking on the internet for long.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Haven't posted in the DCC in days.

The title of this thread is such bull. Today was the coldest it's been in a long time. :c

For real. It was freezing today. Just when it gets warm it goes below freezing the next day.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Please, Deadpool would wipe the floor with all three of those with only his words.

And no Live. Batman does not compare to Deadpool.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Spiderman: Web out of his arms and somewhat superstrength
Hulk: Big green meat all over
Wolverine: Regenerative abilities and adamantium claws.

Deadpool: Regenerative abilities, twin katanas, and twin machine guns.

Deadpool is God, in other words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back