• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your PokeBlock flavour?

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
I hope there isn't a Thread for this already, but I think this is a fun subject so that's why I decided to make a Thread about this :)

So, wel all know that back in Generation 3 games, Pokemon Contests and PokeBloks were first introduced. I was always fascinated by the names of various berries like the Liechie Berry (Lychee fruit), Cheri Berry (Cherry fruit) and Rawst Berry (Strawberry fruit). I always thought it was fun to compare the berries to actual fruits we know in real life and I always kinda fantasized when I was a kid about what flavours I would like regarding the berries and PokeBlocks in the Pokemon games.

You could make PokeBlocks from all kinds of berries to feed to your Pokemon to increase Coolness (Spicy flavour), Beauty (Dry flavour), Smartness (Bitter flavour), Toughness (Sour flavour) and Cuteness (Sweet flavour).

Since I really like Sour flavour in real life, that means I would like Yellow PokeBlocks as a Pokemon :3 This got me wondering what you guys think about the PokeBlock flavours back in Gen.3 and what your favourite flavour would be (would you base it on the flavour you actually like in real life, or would you pick a flavour depending on the category of the Contest)?

Please, discuss! ^_^

Years
It would be the Dry flavor for me, given the color blue is associated with it and also because Beauty was the contest category I always enjoyed the most. It doesn't really associate with my fave flavor in real life but oh well.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I like this thread! It's between Yellow or Pink Pokeblocks for me, since I like a lot of sour flavored candy but I also eat a lot of sweets. I think I'll have to go with pink, because I'm hella cute and not so tough. {<3}

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I like spicy things, so probably the spicy Pokeblocks for me. I guess that means I would like the red ones best. Depending on what flavor the sweet ones are, I might like them a bunch too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would go with green as it sort of associates with me, but unfortunately, I don't believe I'd be able to withstand its bitterness, sadly. Rather, I'd probably choose pink, because I just love sweets! Red would be nice, too; might not be too big of a fan of spicy things, but they're okay.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm quite a fan of spicy and sour things, especially sweets! So I'll go for the Red and Yellow. I like a lot of sweets, however the sour ones stand out to me because they are just... nice? lol But yeah. I would probably like the Yellow PokéBlock, pretty cool. Although in my games, most of my Pokémon end up not liking the Sour flavor. Except my slave Zigzagoon, obviously <3

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Spicy and sweet are my favorite flavors - so I'm going to pick the Red and Pink one. I'm not really keen on how a spicy Pokeblock would taste like, they're mostly candy - and it doesn't seem like it would be the mint kind of spicy.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
The Beauty and Cute contests were my favorite so I remember liking the Dry and Sweet PokéBlocks. As far as actual flavors though, I would like the Sweet PokéBlocks and the Spicy PokéBlocks.

Back