• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013
My tranquil lvl 32 but it hasnt evolved when will it evolve??
But other than that it's a awesome hack

Last edited:

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
You can patch this file to an Emerld Rom(Make sure the rom is clean).You can do this by tsukuyomi or some other .ups file patchers.If you think the patxh have the wrong extension,please try the newest patch which published in this thread.

By the way,I checked the fixed map of the hack and find that there're still some errors exist,so I fixed them again,and I'm sure that player will not be shown up in a wrong place when checking the region map.

When I tried to apply the new patch with Tsukuyomi, I got a checksum failure even though my copy of the Emerald ROM was clean. What might I have done wrong? Please let me know!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
after I get HM dive and I need to find the evil team I don't really know where to find them can someone help me?

You need to reach the top of Mt.Skywall now.

How do I keep playing after the elite 4? The game just goes through the credits and then says the save file has been erased.

It seems that you must restart as you didn't adjust the saving settings from 64KB to 128KB.

do you get to go white wave city before or after elite 4?

You can go there after you defeated the E4,and you need to go there from the ferry of Bronze Port.

is eliza obtainable, if yes, how?

I cant say that it's "obtainable",I can just say that you can make it fight for you by finding an ancient sword and give the sword to it,and the sword can only be found after you win in Challenge Bridge and Central Area.

My tranquil lvl 32 but it hasnt evolved when will it evolve??
But other than that it's a awesome hack

Level it up to Lv36 to evolve it.

I can't find HM02 Fly or HM03 Surf. HELP!

You can get HM03 surf after you defeated Alvaro near the TYRON Tower,you can get HM02 Fly after the event in the Lighthouse of Bronze Port.

What do I do when I get the flute

You can get the flute in Central Area.

When I tried to apply the new patch with Tsukuyomi, I got a checksum failure even though my copy of the Emerald ROM was clean. What might I have done wrong? Please let me know!

Try another Emerld rom,the one you have may not be the proper one.

Years
Any way to get leafeon or glaceon?

Yes, there is a Pokémon named Eevee-s in this game, which you are given at Flora Island, that evolves into Leafeon (Leaf Stone) or into Glaceon (Moon Stone). Eevee-s is a white Eevee, it's like the shiny one, and I guess that 1158 had to split Eevee in two because there's no way to program 7 evolutions in 3rd generation games, I think it can only be up to 5, so he had to do 2 Eevee to make it possible to get the 7 Eeveevolutions.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Any fighting-type and/or ground-type TMs? I've seen videos with people that have TM28 Dig. I've found only TM01 Focus Punch which is like useless. I'm at Mugwort Villa. HELP!

Years
Any fighting-type and/or ground-type TMs? I've seen videos with people that have TM28 Dig. I've found only TM01 Focus Punch which is like useless. I'm at Mugwort Villa. HELP!

Soon enough, in Halfleaf City, you won't have problems with this, because there is a place where you can buy all the TMs.

Where can you get piplup/lapras? (if you can get them)

I think Piplup is not obtainable. Lapras is given to you in an egg at Volcano Town. If you want to train it, though, there is a problem because it is at level 5, when your team will be in the 45-50s more or less. But just give it the Exp. Share, I trained it, and it was worth.

Ok I got the flute but what do I do with it

Go to Marble City and explore there using Surf. You'll see an entrance to Mt. Skywall. Keep going and you'll get to the Azure Hall.

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I have defeated kyurem w and I need to find the last gym leader and I went to the poison type gym and it's still locked so what to do now?

Years
I have defeated kyurem w and I need to find the last gym leader and I went to the poison type gym and it's still locked so what to do now?

The last leader is not the Poison-type one, forget about that Gym. You have to go to Flora Island, the final leader is there:
floraisland.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Any good places to level grind? I just beat the Halfleaf Gym. My pokemon are Charizard Lv.50, Luxray,Lv. 58, Unfezant Lv. 48, Sceptile, Lv.49, Lapras Lv. 47, and Axew Lv. 29 (HM slave) I'm thinking of having a Scrafty in my team. What level does Scraggy evolve?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
i finally beated central area and i have a question
how can i find that sword for eliza?
hints are well appreciated too
kyurem w have no special ability, i don't know if this is a bug or this is how it supposed to be

Last edited:
Years
Any good places to level grind? I just beat the Halfleaf Gym. My pokemon are Charizard Lv.50, Luxray,Lv. 58, Unfezant Lv. 48, Sceptile, Lv.49, Lapras Lv. 47, and Axew Lv. 29 (HM slave) I'm thinking of having a Scrafty in my team. What level does Scraggy evolve?

I don't reccomend you Scrafty, I think it's better to keep going with 5 Pokémon, because by the end the opponents are overleveled, and therefore, if you train 6 Pokémon, their levels will be lower/you'll have to grind more.

i finally beated central area and i have a few questions
how can i find flute and that sword for eliza?
hints are well appreciated too

The Flute is... somewhere in the Central Area, look for it, it's not that hidden (although I think the Itemfinder does not work for it).

About the sword, I haven't found it yet, but 1158 told me it was in Eastern Tyron, in a Cave (maybe Mt. Skywall, or that Cave where you found the meteorite...?)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Help! Im stuck in halfleaf, I do not know why but my emulator shuts down when I try to enter the door inside the gym...Idk what to do now.

Where do you get the exp. share?

Black market in marble city

Last edited:
Back