• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Innocent Treasures

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Fpo7NaX.png

info

I decided to open an icon shop because I'm pretty confident in being able to make quality icons. Please feel free to make a request and I'll get to it as soon as possible. Below will be examples of my work, as well as a few rules and a request form to be filled out.

rules

• All PC Rules apply here, just as they do anywhere else. Please do not spam or post generic comments. Such posts will be reported and deleted.
  • When filing out a request, please provide a High Quality image for me to edit, it will be much easier to work with and the final result will look more quality.
  • If your request does not include an image, I will still take your request. I will find a quality image to use but please note that whatever image I use might not be to your liking, therefore linking an image is highly recommended unless you don't care about whatever image is used to make your icon.
  • If your image is very large, please put it in
    Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Might you be able to revamp a drawing amid the icon creation? I mean that as in creating solid and more refined lines over the basic drawing I would have. Here is what I have in mind:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Might you be able to revamp a drawing amid the icon creation? I mean that as in creating solid and more refined lines over the basic drawing I would have. Here is what I have in mind:

I can try. It would be tedious to attempt it with a laptop touch-pad. But once I get a pen tablet, probably this weekend, I can do that for you.

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
I can try. It would be tedious to attempt it with a laptop touch-pad. But once I get a pen tablet, probably this weekend, I can do that for you.

:) Awesome! You don't have to do it immediately (I know how it feels to do such things with a touchpad >_<), so take as much time as you want. Thank you!

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
Hey there zero, ^_^. I honestly have no idea of how to do avatars so ima just request one.
Image link: http://imgur.com/37ArdCb
size:130x130
colours:Yellow, Blues, Reds
anything else:Try to make it around the pichu on the right.
Thanks ^_^
~Joo

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
Man that's amazing, thanks ^)^

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
73bjpvJ.png

here you go. I kind of made it go with your username so I gave it some glows and "radiance"

let me know if you'd like anything changed.

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Has everything here just kind of. . . Died? Is it just me or does this sort of thing happen waaay too often?

. . . If it is possible, which depends on whether you are still willing to keep the shop going and if you are currently in this realm of existence, I'd like to have my original request revived.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
lol idk why it died, I'm just sitting here waiting for more requests. As for yours, I made the lines darker like you asked but what I really wanted to do was redraw it with a pen tablet, but since I haven't gotten one yet and because I didn't wanna keep you waiting I just "multiplied" the lines on Photoshop:
npT7CQb.png

you didn't mention any resizing so I kept the original size.

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Haha, all right. That looks great. Will it still be possible to get it drawn over with the tablet with more time?

Back