• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 5, 2016
I found a bug. Dont now if it has already been reported, but I froze after defeating the 3 scyther in New Bora Island. And like an idiot i overwrote my savestate after that happened in a panic so now I have to restart.;-;{D:}

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Guys, I'm adding in a new Neutral side-quest that'll be available to all players in Jita Village. It's designed to get a bit of extra training in at the beginning of the game. Would it be fair to say that when you first get to Jita Village, your party levels are around level 15-20?
I'm trying to get an idea of how strong the first trainer in the challenge should be, and I'm not great with level curve so I could really use your opinions! =)

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
Years
Guys, I'm adding in a new Neutral side-quest that'll be available to all players in Jita Village. It's designed to get a bit of extra training in at the beginning of the game. Would it be fair to say that when you first get to Jita Village, your party levels are around level 15-20?
I'm trying to get an idea of how strong the first trainer in the challenge should be, and I'm not great with level curve so I could really use your opinions! =)

I'd say you're spot on. By the time I reach jita village, my team's level range is 18 - 21. Leveling for me is easy so if let's say you have a trainer battle with a team at level 24, with the verses seeker I can get there in under 2-1 minutes.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017

btw this game is really fun and something I noticed its not important but if you go to the trainer card or save it wont show all your badges

and this is off topic but are u canadian. I just noticed spellings like colour with a u

Last edited:

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

Years

btw this game is really fun and something I noticed its not important but if you go to the trainer card or save it wont show all your badges

and this is off topic but are u canadian. I just noticed spellings like colour with a u

Could you please elaborate? Did you do the Lord grey event at verlume villas? Did you go through tanzite tunnel? Have you already been to lethean city? In this hack you don't get badges you get references, when you get HMs they show up as badges on your trainer card. You get surf at a registry just before you enter lethan city, but you will need to speak with avara in lethean's hotel before you can get it(rival blocks you from speaking to surf npc) you can also get cut at that same registry(its a bug), you're normally supposed to surf to a small island to get cut.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
Um... I can't find my way to the criminal base after getting the Silph Scope... Is there an event I need to trigger in order to go and hand in my quest?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Um... I can't find my way to the criminal base after getting the Silph Scope... Is there an event I need to trigger in order to go and hand in my quest?

Yeah, the idea is that the whole city is on lockdown basically, every house in Verlume Villas is under watch by the Police, even Loxar's Mansion. To get in you should go to the Police Station and speak with them to start off the chain of events =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2019
This game is great so far. I REALLY wanted to trade for that snorlax but unfortunately skitty can't evolve.
Anyways, I was hoping for an eta on when the next version will come out? I'm running through the first one as a good seeker but when the next version is released I would like to go full on criminal.

Also a bug: running across the bridge, I got stuck running on the water. It's the second tile near the end topside of the bridge.

Does eevee not evolve from stones? Can I still evolve eevee into espeon via happiness or am I wasting my time?

Update: another bug, when I beat the water gym leader (easily with Raiku) I go to leave but it pulls me back and has me challenge her again. Crushed her once more then I was allowed to leave.

Not a bug but I noticed outside the water gym leaders gym her statue says"Misty"

another update: After Suicine clears up clearwater lake, I returned and it was still cleared but after I entered the challenge house there to use the pc and exited the lake returned to crap.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
How to do the suicune event at water pond as the whole screen turns black
you can surf and fly but how to fight the suicune

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
How to do the suicune event at water pond as the whole screen turns black
you can surf and fly but how to fight the suicune

You can't fight the Suicune, it's just there to clear the water =) what do you mean by the whole screen turns black? When does that happen? What career(s) are you doing? Do you mean it just goes black and like freezes or something? =/

does anyone know where does this version 2 end?

It ends with the Abyssol event at the Science Centre, basically =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2015
It ends with the Abyssol event at the Science Centre, basically =)

About that... i have found a bug... it has been already reported but u said that its fixed... well for me is not... when I try to talk with that red hair guy at the sceince lab instead of let me talking with him, it gives me a rare candy and then the guys dissappears...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
About that... i have found a bug... it has been already reported but u said that its fixed... well for me is not... when I try to talk with that red hair guy at the sceince lab instead of let me talking with him, it gives me a rare candy and then the guys dissappears...

I said it was fixed for Version 3. =) I know it's annoying for now but you'll be able to get past it soon!

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

Years
How do you get this into a gba file
someone help!!!

You will need 3 things:
1: lunar Ips(google)
2: a clean firered 1.0 rom(coolrom.com)
3: mirage of tales ips file(first page of thread)

-Extract the rom and ips file(if necessary)
-Open lunar IPS and click apply patch to an existing file
-Select ips patch when prompted, than select the rom you want to patch

Back