• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RSE Remake Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You can put the 10th anniversary thing to rest. It definitely won't happen this year. We're a little over halfway into 2012 and B2W2 were just released in Japan and are out in October elsewhere, which is the 10th month of the year. They wouldn't pop out another game in the remaining months I don't think. An American 10th anniversary release however, I can see happening maybe, but I won't put my bet on it.

@above: There is no way the last letters in the name Kyurem should ever be considered a hint.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
I doubt it. They packed a ton of features into B2/W2, which should keep players busy for a while, or at least content. All the Legendary Pokemon, the World Tournament, it just seems like these games are serving as the grand finale of the DS games. Plus, we never know what spinoff games will come soon, which I still kind of expect a 3D battling game for the Wii or WiiU, but who knows...

Gen 5 still lacks of full-team Gym Leader rematches and following Pokemon feature which could be saved for R/S remakes. World Tournament doesn't have to mean end of DS, because it's just "third game" addition like Battle Frontiers.

You can't really argue timeline because Gen V is split up between 2 years. Also, Giovanni is no longer a gym leader, so his appearance in the tournament is strictly as a former gym leader, as Blue fills that role now, yet is in the Champions Tournament. Wallace was included because he has officially served as champion before, same as Alder. If anything, it appears this Champions Tournament is for former Champions. So it would be difficult to say this is canon unless these leaders and champions don't have to have that title to participate. (Take Blue and Red, they can't both be champion because Red beat Blue for the title.)

Yes, it's for former Gym Leaders and Champions, but lack of Koga makes me think it's canon because he's Elite Four now, so he can't be present as Gym Leader anymore. And because Steven introduces himself as official Champion in HG/SS, Wallace couldn't be Champion yet, meaning R/S/E around gen 5 timeline. Good reason to remake R/S in gen 5.

Last edited:

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
Let's Agree to Disagree…

That thought came to me but they just didn't make them DSi exclusive enough.

Some DSi-exclusive features did exist in Pokémon Black and White Versions. For example, only DSi users can video chat using the Xtransceiver.

Anyways on topic: What new features do you think the remakes will have? I can see walking with Pokémon returning. Also each remake has had a feature later seen in a larger form in the following gen (wi-fi in FrLg, and special Pokémon (Pokéwalker -> Dreamworld).

IMHO, the Pokéwalker did NOT precede the Pokémon Dream World because of differences in gameplay, user interfacing, implementation, hardware, and synchronization services. The Pokéwalker should become the predecessor to any StreetPass features that Generation VI may come to display. But you can believe what you like…

But the best thing imo would be a combination acro/mach bike. Which is such a dorky and minute thing. However I think it would be great, especially if they put in more stuff you could only reach with the bike. Because that kind of thing is fun.

I liked the geared bike from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Did Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald have puzzles requiring the use of a similar game mechanic? I don't remember much about RSE because my sister now owns my brother's copy of Sapphire, which I played such a long time ago. I really hope that RSE remakes come out soon so that I can play again…

Last edited:

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Rock pokemon are near unusable in Emerald. The 8th Gym, Champion, and the routes leading up to them are filled with water pokemon.

There is a clever fix water routes: Islands. Along the expansive water routes and diving spots there are islands dedicated to ALL types of pokemon, not just one type.
PLUS, this adds an opportunity to add SECRET islands to search for. Imagine if there where 17 islands scattered along all of the water routes of Hoenn, forcing the player to use a comination of Surf, Dive, and Waterfall to find all 17 of these legendary places.
And the islands themselves could be something special.

I was more talking about the lack of variety in Pokemon on the water route. It wasn't that great in comparison to how vast the ocean routes were. I liked having big water routes for once, but it did make it feel a little more like a chore at times when you realize you aren't seeing too many kinds of Pokemon. This could be the time to expand on the chances of seeing others(the encounter rate was ok).

The rock-type concern isn't too bad considering you can easily take out Wingull/Pelipper with rock moves and Tentacool with ground moves. I prefered Steven as champion over Wallace, so I don't know what to say about that.

As for the secret islands thing, minus the Waterfall use, we already have those- The islands where you can find shards to exchange for evo stones. The idea of having more of those kinds of islands 'hidden'(so we don't ruin the ocean scene) with some extra Pokes is interesting though.

I liked the geared bike from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Did Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald have puzzles requiring the use of a similar game mechanic? I don't remember much about RSE because my sister now owns my brother's copy of Sapphire, which I played such a long time ago. I really hope that RSE remakes come out soon so that I can play again…

Yeah, the Acro Bike had the ability to do wheelies and jump, which were required for some little side puzzles like those areas accessible by going across those beams you had to jump across. The Mach bike was more about speed and had some gears, the best allowing you to ride up those mudslide looking cliffs. You had to go back to the Mauville bike store to switch between the two bikes though.

Last edited:

RandomDSdevel

The EXP-Grinding Trainer
Years
About Those Islands…

Making more of the previously inaccessible islands have something going on on them is interesting though.

Speaking of inaccessible islands, does PokéCommunity have any threads dedicated to why the anime's Orange Islands haven't appeared in any of the games yet? It's just a thought, but I don't want to pollute this discussion.

@above: There is no way the last letters in the name Kyurem should ever be considered a hint.

Hey, at least I tried! I can assume, though, that my guess was dismissed as foolhardy because the name hints for the other BW/B2W2 legendaries were.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
I have always said that there will be these remakes and most likely for the 3DS, but it won't happen for like, 2-3 years I think. The dust will have to settle around B2/W2 and then I expect to start seeing rumblings of the remakes.​

There's no way they will wait until 2014 or 2015 to continue the main series, regardless of whether Gen 6 or Hoenn remakes come first.

It would be cool if they made a remake of Pokemon Emerald and amplify the story so N can make his big comeback and try to capture Rayquaza and force people to release their pokemon by controlling weather or something.

N made his comeback in B2/W2. He has no reason to be in Hoenn trying to capture Rayquaza, especially after he has released most, if not all, of his Pokemon.

IMO genesect In next years movie strengthen's the possibility of no gen 6 next year. Because that will be for genesect who has yet tO be revealed, not a sixth gen Pokemon. The future gen Pokemon has tO be the main Pokemon on the movie like lugia, lati@s, Manaphy, and Zorua and zoroark. Either we're getting a new game next year or they are skipping a year like they did with emerald-> dp.

Genesect has been "revealed" in the promo, so we now have an official acknowledgment of its existence. Plus, the Complete Pokedex due to be released soon will include Genesect, so it will no longer be a secret.

The folks at Bulbagarden pointed out that the star of the movies (like Keldeo) are revealed in February, meaning Genesect will not be the main focus of the movie. The hype for it will be lost with a full year to go before the movie is shown, so they will need something else to hype the movie later on. With no other Pokemon left in this generation, the option that makes the most sense is a totally new Pokemon. This would also fit the assumed time period if Game Freak is planning to announce Gen 6 next year, allowing for a potential fall 2013 release.

Gen 5 still lacks of full-team Gym Leader rematches and following Pokemon feature which could be saved for R/S remakes. World Tournament doesn't have to mean end of DS, because it's just "third game" addition like Battle Frontiers.

Doesn't matter. Gym leader rematches are nice, but not necessary with all of the other more powerful trainers around to battle. And if they didn't use following in B/W and still didn't use it for B2/W2, I doubt they are planning on bringing it back since it was only a minor feature.

And just because the tournament is like a third version addition doesn't mean remakes are "next in line".

Yes, it's for former Gym Leaders and Champions, but lack of Koga makes me think it's canon because he's Elite Four now, so he can't be present as Gym Leader anymore. And because Steven introduces himself as official Champion in HG/SS, Wallace couldn't be Champion yet, meaning R/S/E around gen 5 timeline. Good reason to remake R/S in gen 5.

If it is for former champions, then the events of RSE have already taken place as neither Steven nor Wallace should be champion.

And again, the timeline thing doesn't work with Hoenn. The stories are extremely different, yet are supposed to take place at the same point in time. Emerald does not take place after Ruby and Sapphire. Debating on whether Steven or Wallace is the real champion is like arguing over whether Zekrom or Reshiram was the actual dragon to side with N. Different game, different events.

Going by your theory, if Steven is champion in HG/SS, then Ruby and Sapphire are in Gen 4, while Emerald goes with Gen 5.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Speaking of inaccessible islands, does PokéCommunity have any threads dedicated to why the anime's Orange Islands haven't appeared in any of the games yet? It's just a thought, but I don't want to pollute this discussion.\

I can't remember the thread, but I remember someone mentioning that they didn't really have a way to incorporate the special stuff involved(the races and all that involved with the gyms, we were in GB/C times too?), on top of that the OI were a big filler. That's for another topic though, haha.

There's no way they will wait until 2014 or 2015 to continue the main series, regardless of whether Gen 6 or Hoenn remakes come first.

I think he was saying we probably wouldn't see the remakes for that long, but now with B2W2 out, many are hoping they are next. Like someone mentioned before though, it could be like the gap between Emerald and DP.

Doesn't matter. Gym leader rematches are nice, but not necessary with all of the other more powerful trainers around to battle. And if they didn't use following in B/W and still didn't use it for B2/W2, I doubt they are planning on bringing it back since it was only a minor feature.

And just because the tournament is like a third version addition doesn't mean remakes are "next in line".

The sequels are really in their own category anyways.

Going by your theory, if Steven is champion in HG/SS, then Ruby and Sapphire are in Gen 4, while Emerald goes with Gen 5.

Exactly why timeline talk just adds confusion on a lot of occasions.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013

Actually there are rematches in B2/W2, but very limited. I think full-team rematches will be available in R/S remakes because I see this resemblance: in Platinum and B2/W2 you can re-battle Gym Leaders, but you can't choose which ones because they are randomly generated. They also don't use full team of six Pokemon. In HG/SS you can choose which Gym Leader you re-battle and they also have full teams of six Pokemon.

I think that the complete rematch system might be reserved for R/S remakes in gen 5, just like for HG/SS in gen 4. Imo in R/S remakes there might be something like World Conference - all Gym Leaders and Champions gather in one place just like Johto/Kanto Leaders in Fighting Dojo in HG/SS. Player would be able to choose which Gym Leader would be battled with. I wonder in what place in Hoenn it would happen.

If that idea would come true, I think only Steven would be present as former Champion in World Conference, just like only Alder is in World Tournament. Wallace would be staying in League, just like Iris in B2/W2. I think this could be reason why Hoenn and Unova are the only regions to have one Champion replacing previous one.

The most important thing is that R/S/E seem to be close in timeline to gen 5 games. That supports theory R/S remakes will be done in gen 5.
Ruby and Sapphire could happen anytime before B2/W2 - it's not exactly said when Steven got replaced.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
B2W2 spoiler:

I can see Iris being the champion in B2W2 after she was Gym leader in BW is a hint for the Hoenn remake, Wallace was the last gym leader in RS then Champion in Emerald.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
I wouldn't be surprised to see the R/S/E remakes on 3DS - which would be fantastic - before Gen VI. Given the speed at which Gen V's "secret legendaries" have appeared I can't help but feel Gen VI will be out in a couple of years with the gap plugged by R/S/E remakes as the "trial" of Pokémon on the 3DS.

Fingers crossed.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
Genesect has been "revealed" in the promo, so we now have an official acknowledgment of its existence. Plus, the Complete Pokedex due to be released soon will include Genesect, so it will no longer be a secret.

The folks at Bulbagarden pointed out that the star of the movies (like Keldeo) are revealed in February, meaning Genesect will not be the main focus of the movie. The hype for it will be lost with a full year to go before the movie is shown, so they will need something else to hype the movie later on. With no other Pokemon left in this generation, the option that makes the most sense is a totally new Pokemon. This would also fit the assumed time period if Game Freak is planning to announce Gen 6 next year, allowing for a potential fall 2013 release.
okay first when was it said genesect WOULD be in that dex book? Everywhere I've seen said it MIGHT be in it. Just because it says 1-649 doesn't 100% mean it will be in. Remember the type chart that said ghost no longer resist bug which was a mistake. Also they could do the same thing with genesect as they did with victini(who wasn't revealed in February and was the main Pokemon of M14). Why would it need to be a new Pokemon, a past one as just as much a chance. The only proof of genesect being revealed is the trailer(which is exactly how victini was revealed)

blue

gucci
Years
I think B2W2 are the last in the Pokemon series to be on the DS platform, if RS remakes are going to be released then I'd assume they started it along side Black & White 2 and are now focusing on the remakes on hand considering B2W2 have been released... if the remakes are on the 3DS they're going to be big! We've got all of 2013 to see what happens, let's hope for the best!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Even if gen 6 Pokemon would appear in next movie, it doesn't have to mean gen 6 game and no R/S remakes in gen 5. Remember how Lucario appeared in movie NOT straight before D/P release.

Anyway, B2/W2 have so many resemblances to R/S/E style, it's vey likely R/S remakes will happen in gen 5. No matter if for DS or 3DS, they should happen in gen 5.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
Actually there are rematches in B2/W2, but very limited. I think full-team rematches will be available in R/S remakes because I see this resemblance: in Platinum and B2/W2 you can re-battle Gym Leaders, but you can't choose which ones because they are randomly generated. They also don't use full team of six Pokemon. In HG/SS you can choose which Gym Leader you re-battle and they also have full teams of six Pokemon.

I think that the complete rematch system might be reserved for R/S remakes in gen 5, just like for HG/SS in gen 4. Imo in R/S remakes there might be something like World Conference - all Gym Leaders and Champions gather in one place just like Johto/Kanto Leaders in Fighting Dojo in HG/SS. Player would be able to choose which Gym Leader would be battled with. I wonder in what place in Hoenn it would happen.

Why is it necessary to battle every gym leader in a "full battle"? The lack of a feature does not mean they are saving it for another game. They don't have to keep using the same features over and over.

If that idea would come true, I think only Steven would be present as former Champion in World Conference, just like only Alder is in World Tournament. Wallace would be staying in League, just like Iris in B2/W2. I think this could be reason why Hoenn and Unova are the only regions to have one Champion replacing previous one

Then why is Wallace in the Tournament? If the tournament is for former champions, Wallace is too. Technically, none of the characters in the World Tournament can be current champions.

The most important thing is that R/S/E seem to be close in timeline to gen 5 games. That supports theory R/S remakes will be done in gen 5.
Ruby and Sapphire could happen anytime before B2/W2 - it's not exactly said when Steven got replaced.

But you just said Steven called himself champion in HG/SS, but saying Wallace is the champion in B2/W2. Ruby and Sapphire can't go with your theory of Wallace being champion because Steven is champion in those games. And again, Emerald is an alternate story, not a sequel. Emerald is not in the future, it is the same timeframe. Steven was not replaced as champion in Ruby and Sapphire.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the R/S/E remakes on 3DS - which would be fantastic - before Gen VI. Given the speed at which Gen V's "secret legendaries" have appeared I can't help but feel Gen VI will be out in a couple of years with the gap plugged by R/S/E remakes as the "trial" of Pokémon on the 3DS.

I doubt remakes will be first on the 3DS because it would be incompatible with Gen 6 the minute it is released. There would be some kind of compatibility issue between the Gen 5 games and 3DS Hoenn games because of the different systems, and another one once new Pokemon, new moves, and abilities are introduced. And since remakes don't sell as well as a new generation, the best bet is to let Pokemon's move to the 3DS be something totally new, rather remakes. (While demand for remakes appears to be high, the people that hated Hoenn won't buy remakes at all.)

okay first when was it said genesect WOULD be in that dex book? Everywhere I've seen said it MIGHT be in it. Just because it says 1-649 doesn't 100% mean it will be in.

Seeing as how they are calling it the Perfect/Complete Pokedex, I doubt they are going to leave 1 out. Plus, Genesect is no longer a secret known only through hacking. An official promo has shown it, meaning a proper reveal for the games should be coming soon. If they weren't planning on making it available soon, they would have waited to show it until next year as the big surprise.

Why would it need to be a new Pokemon, a past one as just as much a chance. The only proof of genesect being revealed is the trailer(which is exactly how victini was revealed)

An old Pokemon won't attract attention like a brand new one. Even though Mew and Celebi got second movies, Lucario and Zorua and Zoroark were the stars.

Victini was not the only Pokemon to make its movie debut. Reshiram and Zekrom were also there. The difference is that Zoroark introduced Gen 5, not Victini. And unlike Victini or Keldeo, Genesect has no one left to star with. This is why a new Pokemon is more likely.

Even if gen 6 Pokemon would appear in next movie, it doesn't have to mean gen 6 game and no R/S remakes in gen 5. Remember how Lucario appeared in movie NOT straight before D/P release.

But if no remakes are coming, a new Pokemon in the movie followed by Gen 6 next fall would work fine. And think about this: why are they rushing revealing all the event Pokemon? Meloetta and Keldeo were revealed pretty close together and now they've officially acknowledged Genesect. If Gen 5 was meant to last until 2014, they wouldn't be revealing all the event Pokemon so soon and so close together. It makes sense that they would be trying to wrap up this Gen as soon as possible if Gen 6 is to come next year. They could use the next movie as a way to end Gen 5 and start Gen 6 at the same time.

Anyway, B2/W2 have so many resemblances to R/S/E style, it's vey likely R/S remakes will happen in gen 5. No matter if for DS or 3DS, they should happen in gen 5.

That goes along with the "hints", many of which were proven wrong, like the Dive Ball's function. To say remakes in Gen 5 are "likely to happen" or "should happen" is basically saying "they'll happen because that's the pattern". The pattern is broken, so that theory is gone. And expecting the DS to last us 2 more years is unreasonable. Plus, as much as we may not want to think about, Hoenn may not be remade. In terms of profit, it would be better to move on to the next generation since new games outsell remakes.

I also think there's a big assumption that EVERYONE wants Hoenn, which isn't true. And some people are only hoping to see Hoenn next just to keep the "remakes every Gen" thing going.

Now, Emerald and Gen 4 had a 2 year gap between 2004 and 2006. But, we got Gale of Darkness in 2005 to hold us over. If a Wii or WiiU title comes out next year, that would change things up. But to me, it appears Gen 5 is finished with no Gen 3 remakes.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Why is it necessary to battle every gym leader in a "full battle"? The lack of a feature does not mean they are saving it for another game. They don't have to keep using the same features over and over.

They don't have to, but they are constantly removing some features to bring them back again later. That feature could back in R/S remakes, the same like following Pokemon feature.

Then why is Wallace in the Tournament? If the tournament is for former champions, Wallace is too. Technically, none of the characters in the World Tournament can be current champions.

But you just said Steven called himself champion in HG/SS, but saying Wallace is the champion in B2/W2. Ruby and Sapphire can't go with your theory of Wallace being champion because Steven is champion in those games. And again, Emerald is an alternate story, not a sequel. Emerald is not in the future, it is the same timeframe. Steven was not replaced as champion in Ruby and Sapphire.

I meant that Hoenn in remakes is capable of having World Conference because one former Champion Steven would be on Conference and current Champion Wallace in League, just like Alder and Iris in B2/W2.

I meant that Emerald is proven to have canon storyline, not R/S, because we have Steven and Wallace as Champions and Juan as Gym Leader in World Tournament. Seeing how Emerald is proven to be canon and appears to be in gen 5 timeline, R/S remakes (with Emerald's additions) should be in gen 5 too.

I doubt remakes will be first on the 3DS because it would be incompatible with Gen 6 the minute it is released. There would be some kind of compatibility issue between the Gen 5 games and 3DS Hoenn games because of the different systems, and another one once new Pokemon, new moves, and abilities are introduced. And since remakes don't sell as well as a new generation, the best bet is to let Pokemon's move to the 3DS be something totally new, rather remakes. (While demand for remakes appears to be high, the people that hated Hoenn won't buy remakes at all.)

There is no problem with that. R/S remakes on 3DS could simply belong to gen 5 if they don't add any new Pokemon, abilities, etc. Those things would be added in gen 6 game. It would be exactly the same like both gen 4 and 5 share platform but are divided by additions of new graphic engine, Pokemon and other things.
Selling is not problem either. What's the problem of starting 3DS with remakes, if gen 6 would be released anyway? All of those games would be selling well because all main Pokemon games are being sold in millions.

Victini was not the only Pokemon to make its movie debut. Reshiram and Zekrom were also there. The difference is that Zoroark introduced Gen 5, not Victini. And unlike Victini or Keldeo, Genesect has no one left to star with. This is why a new Pokemon is more likely.

Thing is that Victini got revealed year before it's own movie, just like Genesect now. Zekrom and Reshiram were also already known year before Victini movie. New forms of Kami Trio could be featured in Genesect movie. Gen 6 is not certain to happen in next year, therefore R/S remakes are still likely to happen. I think they could also add some random Hoenn Pokemon in Genesect movie to promote remakes, just like they featured Johto starters in Arceus movie.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
^And Notch ear Pichu too.

Though this whole Emerald is canon thing is set in stone as the WT itself might not be canon post game plus Steven references the player in HgSs... unless there's two alternate canons like in BW (where there's the N got Reshiram in White vs. N got Zekrom in White)...

Either way I agree that having gen VI pokémon doesn't disprove remakes being in this generation, Munchlax itself was shown in Destiny Deoxys sometime before Emerald came out.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Though this whole Emerald is canon thing is set in stone as the WT itself might not be canon post game plus Steven references the player in HgSs... unless there's two alternate canons like in BW (where there's the N got Reshiram in White vs. N got Zekrom in White)...

You mean that Steven references R/S/E player? It's doubtful because he says about trainers (not one trainer) who gave him tough battles. And he definitely says nothing about being beaten.

I think that R/S remakes will have basically Emerald storyline with Groudon/Kyogre encounter, much like HG/SS are made, because third games events are always canon. Characters from WT prove that. And WT is canon itself because Koga is not present as Elite Four members can't go to WT.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You mean that Steven references R/S/E player? It's doubtful because he says about trainers (not one trainer) who gave him tough battles. And he definitely says nothing about being beaten.

I think that R/S remakes will have basically Emerald storyline with Groudon/Kyogre encounter, much like HG/SS are made, because third games events are always canon. Characters from WT prove that. And WT is canon itself because Koga is not present as Elite Four members can't go to WT.

No actually all third games aren't canon and WT isn't Canon outside of existing. Giovanni isn't a Gym Leader anymore and is so in the Kanto League portion, thus proving it isn't Canon. We all know that the only way you could have encountered Giovanni was through the Celebi event.

Yellow's events are also not within the FR/LG remakes so Third games aren't all Canon. So far only 2 have shown to be canon and only 1 through Remakes as a Minor Side story. So if we go that route, Rayquaza's use would be a Minor Side Story just like Suicune's which was just a random add in and nothing more.

If they remake the games they are going to be true to the original titles, so if they remake Ruby and Sapphire, we are going to get Ruby and Sapphire. Odds of the opposite Legend appearing are fairly low unless they show up once as an off screen occurrence (Aqua/Magma awakens Kyogre/Groudon without your meddling cause you are too busy trying to stop the other team) and Rayquaza shows up to stop the fight on its own. After that you wouldn't be able to fins Kyogre if you are playing the Ruby Remake or Groudon if you are playing the Sapphire Remake.

And yes Steven was referencing the Main Characters. He said a couple of trainers that looked a like like all Main Characters within the same games do. The only MC's to be given actual names was Red. All the others when referenced are known as "A trainer" or "the Trainers".

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I think you'll be able to catch both legendary pokemon, since in HG/SS you could capture one during the main game and the other post-game, unlike in the original gold and silver

probably have Terra and Marine caves in their respective games while Rayquaza sleeps on Sky Pillar

I hope we'll be able to re-battle Steven (If he's not Champion) ala Red in HG/SS and the Elite Four's Pokemon get a level boost post-game like most Gen IV/V games

BW2 spoiler
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back