• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
I'm pretty sure it's allowed. I believe it's been said before that it doesn't count, but I'm not 100% sure.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
alright cool, thanks OOKA. I thought it would be allowed because I remember there was some contraversy during a battle where one of the people used flash. Then accupressure was mentioned but I don't remember what the ruling was :)

Ooka

Years
Why are you posting this here....post it in the battle me now thread. >_>

Why are you posting here...click the report post button :P

Anyways, I haven't seen Xairmo. But I'm sure he'll be online. Just posting this in case he isn't.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
Why are you posting here...click the report post button :P

Anyways, I haven't seen Xairmo. But I'm sure he'll be online. Just posting this in case he isn't.

Ive been on buit you havent seemed to be on at the same time xD
When do you wanna battle?

Ooka

Years
Well, I was hoping to get at least 1 test battle with this team, but oh well. I guess I'm up. Meet you online then?

Ooka

Years
Heh, here it goes:

In the beginning, you remember my SE missing? And then you taking half of my health? And then Salamence finishing me off? Well, think if that SE hadn't missed, I would have finished you off, then Blissey would have had full health...

Not to mention that neither of your Fire Blasts at the end missed, because if they had, there would have at least been a stall war....

Ooka

Years
No, I was actually planning on quitting for a while now, seeing as how I just re-uploaded my forums. I'm just putting on a little show before I leave :P

Anyways, GG. I wish you luck in the tourney.

Xairmo

Years
Now Im sad ;-;
Are you ever gonna return to battling? Whose gonna run the Last Alliance?! D:

Ooka

Years
I believe c_o has already posted a new thread. And after I get done designing my game I might go back to competitive battling. Or maybe when the 5th gen comes around.

Xairmo

Years
I cant find okami's thread :/ Well I'm glad it's okami cuz I really wouldn't like to be part of a clan that was run by you or him ^.^
Well so Im not completely spamming Xairmo vs. Ooka = Xairmo 1-0
It was a great match Ooka! I though I was finished once you brought out "MegGrifin" xD

Back