• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
Years
hey hey peepz hope you are well I AM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

if there is anything you want then you know what to do all pokemon posted by me are ligit

RULES

1) NO HACKS
2)NO SPAMING
3)NO FIGHTS
4)RESPECT ALL USERS
5)DON'T HASSEL ME
6)MOST INPORTANT HAVE FUN

KEY

(bt) = barly tarined
(gts) = got off the GTS
(ps) = possable hack
(ut) = untrained

EGGS LIST

I NOW HAVE ALL THE STARES AND BREED ALL OF THEM SO ANY WANT OF THEM JUST ASK

3 EEVEE Eggs
5 GLAMEOW Eggs
2 FEEAS Eggs
2 DRATINI Eggs
4 LUVDISC Eggs
5 DELIBIRD Eggs
5 ROTOM Eggs
5 GROWLITHE Eggs
5 BELDUM Eggs
1 TOKEPI Eggs

Thats the list so far

i am also messing around with ev traning so if you whant me to train them i will give it a shot

i am lookin for any thing of value but if you want summin make an offer and i will get back to you as soon as i can

OTHER POKEMON

TOGEKISS jolly
DIALGA impish
LATIAS lonely/calm
LATIAOS lax
HEATRAN brave
GIRATINA careful
REGI
ICE hardy
ROCK quricky
STEEL hardy
GIGAS impish
KYOGER hardy

I CAN CLONE YOUR POKEMON BUT YOU MUST PM TO DO SO
ALL SHINYS AND EVENTS ARE CLONED SO I CAN KEEP IT FAIR

cloneing price *i will keep ia clone of all the pokemon that i wish to keep*
notmal 1 normal or shiny
shiny 1shiny or event
event three shinys or an event
event with classic ribbion 1/2 events *normaly 1*

i will clone as many as ou want but stick to the rules and pm do not post

"Cloning threads...
To avoid users from being stolen Pokémon, it's now against the rules to create cloning threads, so such threads will be closed instantly. If you see a thread offering to clone Pokémon, DO NOT ACCEPT, because that's the easiest way to steal Pokémon. Instead, report the thread. If you want someone to clone you a Pokémon, you may ask it through PM, but remember this is at your own risk, so make sure it's someone you know well. You may also not sneak cloning services into your threads. We WILL find it and remove it.
Also, if someone offers you to clone Pokémon, never accept it from a new member. "
A COPIED FROM Rules and Regulations *READ BEFORE POSTING!* (UPDATED: November 2nd, 2008)

SHINYS

MAGICARP adamant
DRATINI adamant
DRAGONAIR adamamt
SILCOON calm
CROCONAW hardy
PUPITAR brave
GYARADOS adamat
SHELGON sassy
GIRATINA mild
LUCARIO serious
BAGON sassy
EEVEE naive
DARKRAI(GTS) timid
LARVITAR brave
MILOTIC calm
PALKIA quiet
WURMPLE calm
LATIOS rash
ESPEON naive
FLAREON niave
VAPOREON niave
MYSTRY MEW timd
REGIGIGAS impish

EVENTS

ALMOS DARKRAI naive (bt)
MYSTRY MEWshiny timid (bt)
POKEPARK CELIBI modest (ph)
TRU SHAYMIN calm (bt)
PELLI 11 SHAYMIN timd (ut)
JAP BONUS DISK CELIBI hardy (ut)
ARURA MEW hardy (ut)
POKEMON CLUB JIRACHI naive (ut)
10ANNI SUICUNE mild (lvl00)
Eigakan Shaymin modest (ut)
Woolworths Darkrai relaxed (ut)
Space C Deoxys impish (ut)
WISHMKR Jirachi shiny modest (ut)
Negaiboshi Jirachi serious (UT)
WISHMKR Jirachi lax (ut)
HAYLEY'S PHIONE mild (bt)
10ANNIV:
LUGIA adamant (ut)
HO-OH lonely (ut)

will update when i get more

it may some times i will suddenly not be there it is coz i am using my mates conputer and we aint alowerd on for that lolg so leave your want and i will get back to you with a time to meet

I AM LOOKING FOR EVENTS TO CLONE AND TRADE

I AM TRYING TO CLEAN OUT MY BOXS AND HAVE FREE POKEMON FROM OTHER GAMES SO ASK AND I WILL SEE IF I HAVE IT ^^

ok wifi is back up and runnin but it is scechy so bare with ma k ^^

TRADING CUE NOW STANDS AT :

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Well what pokemon are you looking for? I have a bunch. I could breed it if able and then we could trade the eggs.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Yeah, I should be able to. I can get you any of them that you want, so maybe one of your Dratini Eggs and one of your Delibird eggs for two starter eggs of your choice?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Yeah, I'll have to breed both the Charizard and the Meganium, so that might take a bit. I'll post in here again when they are ready.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Hmmm, well it seems that the starters that I got from someone in a trade a few weeks ago are all hacks. So are there any non-starter pokemon eggs you are looking for?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
Well, the only egg that I have that is unhatched is a Sneasel egg, but it wasn't bred for any certain reason.

I can get you a Ledyba egg that might have the egg moves double edge, sliver wind, swift and agility, as well. I hatched one yesterday and got that, so the chances are high.

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
Years
Well, the only egg that I have that is unhatched is a Sneasel egg, but it wasn't bred for any certain reason.

I can get you a Ledyba egg that might have the egg moves double edge, sliver wind, swift and agility, as well. I hatched one yesterday and got that, so the chances are high.

that is fine awsome needed thoughs anyway

How about i trade you a Mudkip for a Squirtle egg?

i would but i have mudkip waht else you got

Last edited:
Back