• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
For now, once the boss is over I'll be heading back to Starter City

:3 Sweet! So how should Fester & Kamui meet? Does Kamui bump into him, or does Fester take notice of many of Kamui's potions & crystals & stuff? :P I say the 2nd choice.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I'm not sure if you're still accepting (I'm guessing yes from this last page(?)), but I'm going to go ahead and throw my hat in the mix anyways:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Zero Darkness - Your Sample is too brief (as it the rest of the sign up to be honest) and seems to be very oddly written. You're forever alluding to the lock in event even though your character has no idea what will happen.

Drunk very details, if you could fluff up the sample a bit more then Pepe will be accepted.

The limit for characters is 14, 12 spaces are currently filled.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I`ll workout on my sample, I think I understood what you meant.
Changed the Sample, hope it`s better now, I got some data from SAO wikia so I hope it`s fine.

P.S. In the start on how the system begins with the link start and all that stuff, I just watched the first episode and pause every mili-second to see how it`s going.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Oh lol, since when can you like posts on PC? /Off topic :I

I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up with Natsumi Aido, she's currently walking around starter town. sorry for my lame first post, the other posts will have better quality

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
The Sample has been fluffed!

(I can't help but feel awkward for saying that, even though I don't understand whether or not it is a double entendre… :\)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The Sample has been fluffed!

(I can't help but feel awkward for saying that, even though I don't understand whether or not it is a double entendre… :\)

You're in :) Welcome aboard! Any questions then ask here or VM me!

Zero Darkness
Although your sample is slightly improved your character is still mere skeleton. Your writing style is also quite fractured and hard to read :/. Also:

Roleplay Sample: <First week in Aincrad, [S-HIGHLIGHT]not including the lock-in[/S-HIGHLIGHT]>

I'm going to have to decline your application, it would probably be best to rethink your character and start over with more depth.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Does anyone know Taming and would be willing to be sort of a mentor to Pepe?

Otherwise, I guess he'll have a fun time figuring this stuff out… :P

EDIT: I had the urge to post so I did…
It's a super-slow introductory post, but I really only wanted to set the stage, next post will be better.

That being said, is there anyone who plans on not being part of this first boss fight and would like to team up temporarily?

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I`ll start my character from the start, but tell me what is weird in my writing style so I can improve it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
While I'm waiting for Khawill to finish his battle against the boss with other players, I'm gonna see who I can run to in the mean time. Kamui is at Starter City wondering around still. If anyone wants to meet, you can bump into him at anytime. You can stick around as long as you want. :)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@SD- is it okay if Natsumi bumps into him? She has nothing to do untill the boss battle is over which she is not joining

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Name: real life: Ichigo Nazumi. In game: Cero [Spanish for Zero]

Appearance:

Physical: Ichigo has mid long black hair [like my profil pic], he is a little taller than the average and his is not muscular too much and neither thin too much. He`s eyes are black and his face is pointy.
Clothes: Ichigo prefer the darker colors [dark blue, black, dark red…], he will usually go with a long coat and a pair of jeans. He carries his sword on his back, even though it is one handed sword.

Personality: When Ichigo`s parents died he became depressed and shelter inside himself, but after a time he realized that it won`t help to be depressed and that he need to rise up and keep going, his moto became "Like the phoenix I`ll rise from the ashes", he knew that it will be hard to exit his depression in the real life so he decided to start changing in SAO and then changing in the real life.

Life before SAO: Ichigo grown in a loving home, he was a single child and so his mother and father were always there for him, they helped him when he needed help, they were happy when he got good grades and they were angry when he got bad grades; but they always loved him, Ichigo was the center of their world and he was theirs.

One day Ichigo went home after school, he was eager to show his parents his semester test where he got A, he came home and saw an ambulance outside his house, the paramedic told him that a thief broke into the house and shot Ichigo`s parents, his dad was hit by two bullets and his mom by three, they died.

Since that day, Ichigo lived with his aunt, after that day Ichigo`s personality changed, he became depressed, but after a year he realized that he must change, he must rise out of the ashes and live again, but he didn`t knew how to, he was afraid to fall again, but when he heard about SAO he decided to start over there, and then to change in the real life.

Current Level: 12
Weapon: One – Handed Sword, without a shield.
Non-Combat Skills: Hiding, Speed

Summary of first month in Aincrad: Ichigo wasn`t sad because he was stuck inside a death game, he was actually happy; he got what he wanted, a new reality, a new world to reborn in. Ichigo trained and trained, not for completing the game, but for surviving, for challenging himself. He had a hard time picking his weapon; he tried a greatsword, but it was too slow, he then tried one handed sword, he thought about using a shield, but he told himself that if he is strong enough with the sword he don`t need a shield; and so he is using a one handed sword.
He fought monster and completed the quests, he got a nice armor for his level and a neat black bladed sword. When he realized that he don`t have non-combat Skills he picked Hiding and Speed and trained them too. He is trying to have fun, while working hard and do the best.

Roleplay Sample:

He was surrounded in darkness, falling - yet felt perfectly safe. Words and numbers swung around him, slowly forming the name and gender box. 'Cero', he inputted, hoping that the name was free, it was, and he pressed 'YES', a flash of light, He was somewhere else, he felt a sun scorching his skin, he opened his eyes, adjusting to the light, then he saw buildings and streets, he moved his head from side to side and he saw people, stores, and signs. He was admired how real this world was, he could feel the wind tickling his skin, the sun burning his face and the air cooling his chest. From all the guides he read about SAO he guessed that he was in Starter Town.

Ichigo, or as he calling himself now 'Cero', tried to hit the boar with his blade, he`s blade jumped off the boar`s skin and Cero was pushed aside, he tried to remember how to use his skills, he remembered that he needs to activate a certain mechanism in the game to do a 'Sword Skill', he moved his hand to the back, waited awhile and then he felt it, a sting in his arm, he thrust his sword forward and with a blue flash of light he pierced the boar and defeated him.

Each day that past Cero trained more, he got new equipment and improved his stats and skills, the boar he once struggled to kill was nothing but a mere obstacle for him, he avoided from making friends in the game, the most social thing he was involved in was a couple of trades he did with other players.
Every day that he log-out he dreamed about returning to SAO, he hated to be Ichigo, he loved to be Cero. He got depressed when his aunt made him play less hours per day, so he often didn`t went to school and played while his aunt was at work, this is how it went for a week, until one day he log in and was teleported into Central Starter City, he couldn`t move, he didn`t know what was happening.

Yeah yeah, I know this is Ichigo`s picture and this is Ichigo`s name, not big deal because this is the only thing that similiar, and he is called Cero in the game.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
>.< I'm really sorry for not posting in so long guys. My school is putting on the nutcracker and a few other musicals so I have been tied up in my schedule(I work backstage for basically all of them). The last two shows are tomorrow though so I'll see if I can post after them DX

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@SkyisUmbreon - I'm just glad to hear that you're alive and well :). I hope you don't mind, but I posted again recently so that it wouldn't disrupt the pace of our progression. I didn't do it in a way that would make your character "inactive" or "static", though.

@Zero Darkness - I may not be a GM, but I really feel that I should give my two cents on your character. I...don't know if naming him Ichigo and having him look exactly like him is a good idea, especially if his ingame name is "Cero" and he uses a black sword just like Ichigo, it's seems like it's stepping a little too close into Bleach boundaries, all things considered. Then, and this may just be me, but he feels quite a lot like Kirito in terms of personality and somewhat in appearance. First because he uses a black sword and no shield (not to mention that he also wears dark attire in SAO), but also largely because his personality mirrors that of Kirito's in the early episodes of SAO.

It's really up to Swift, but those are just my two cents.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
@SkyisUmbreon - I'm just glad to hear that you're alive and well :). I hope you don't mind, but I posted again recently so that it wouldn't disrupt the pace of our progression. I didn't do it in a way that would make your character "inactive" or "static", though.

@Zero Darkness - I may not be a GM, but I really feel that I should give my two cents on your character. I...don't know if naming him Ichigo and having him look exactly like him is a good idea, especially if his ingame name is "Cero" and he uses a black sword just like Ichigo, it's seems like it's stepping a little too close into Bleach boundaries, all things considered. Then, and this may just be me, but he feels quite a lot like Kirito in terms of personality and somewhat in appearance. First because he uses a black sword and no shield (not to mention that he also wears dark attire in SAO), but also largely because his personality mirrors that of Kirito's in the early episodes of SAO.

It's really up to Swift, but those are just my two cents.

I want money too bro, actually I am eager to know what you all think of my character, from what you've seen so far, even if its not much :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just so you all know that I won't be posting for a few days as I'm going to be celebrating my birthday tomorrow and monday + sick with laryngitis + schoolwork. Sooo expect a post by thanksgiving hopefully!

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
@Machomuu: I understand that it`s preaty similiar to bleach, but it`s just the name and the look, and he is called Cero in the game, for the thing with kirito you might be right, they both do the same things, don`t making friends, but they do it because different reasons, Kirito do it because he didn`t told his guild that he is a high level and by that they died, but Cero is impulsive becuase the trauma he had in his childhood, and with this impulsiviness he hurts those he care about.

P.S. Cero didn`t made friends also because he don`t wont to make a close connection like he had with his parents, and then to lose it, he is afraid that they will die and he will stay alone again.

So I can say that they quite close but different, the outcome might be the same, but the way is far different. And I like dark colors a lot, and the blade is just for now, I realy liked Kirito taste because it`s quite my own taste.

Back