• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caption the avatar above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I don't know there are several meanings to that phrase.

• Hand Sonic: Calls forth a single blade or a pair of blades on each hand. The blades are capable of slicing through steel or even easily dispatching of Shadows. Kanade has shown variations to its form:
    • Hand Sonic [Version One]: Regular shape resembling a longsword.
    • Hand Sonic [Version Two]: A thinner longer version than the previous, with a curved-diamond shape on its tip.
    • Hand Sonic [Version Three]: Is shaped like a traditional sai.
    • Hand Sonic [Version Four]: A variation which is shaped like a lotus flower with no edges other than, perhaps, its petals. Apparently more of a bludgeoning weapon than a slicing one. Tenshi admits to have created it in her attempt to make her weapon "cuter".
    • Hand Sonic [Version Five]: Kanade's most recent variation of Hand Sonic. Is basically a pair of pincers secured on the arm by a blue gauntlet-like accessory. She created this version out of Otonashi's advice to make a more ruthless image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back