• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Aw, my brother hid my Ruby from me last night... I found it at like 12:30AM EST, but when I started to play it, my mom caught me, and told me to go to bed. I guess I'll play it like there's no tomorrow, I wanna start my resets for it TODAY!

~0 Soft Resets for Latios

Years
hi i am back again i guess i can say i am in the shiny hunters club

i have shiny marril seedot nidoking used to be nidorino electrike and sayble
going to evolve marril and seedot
i am searching for a trapinch egg hatching for zangoose sring for beldum
i might start fishing and egg hatching for shiny staryu to evolve
congrads on shiny rayquaza i tried that until i just battled it for the heck of it and i caught it so i guess just keep it
i am searching for shiny bagon soon for black charizard on fr when i start new game and in sapphire i will start it over and sr for a starter wont tell
but i will tell u this i have my work cut out for me

Years
Still no luck people! I have been raising my team up, i have Gengar, Aggron, Crobat and slowking all Lv. 100 and not training up corphish! But i am shiny hunting at the same time. Lol! Later

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, my family and I are about to go to my God Mother's house, and she lives about an hour away, and we are staying there for who knows how long. I just beat Steven, now all I have to do is watch the TV, and then my search for a shiny Latios begins! I remember reading on cheatplanet.com that in Ruby version, Latios appears a LOT in the sea routes south of Mossdeep, is that true? I had my cuzin try and find it for me, and he said the he found it there a lot too, but that was 3 years ago!

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
MeleeMaster-Shiny Pokemon said:
Well, my family and I are about to go to my God Mother's house, and she lives about an hour away, and we are staying there for who knows how long. I just beat Steven, now all I have to do is watch the TV, and then my search for a shiny Latios begins! I remember reading on cheatplanet.com that in Ruby version, Latios appears a LOT in the sea routes south of Mossdeep, is that true? I had my cuzin try and find it for me, and he said the he found it there a lot too, but that was 3 years ago!

I'm pretty sure the game won't change, I'd keep looking there if I were you.

Shiny Report:
WOOT!!!! Guess what, I finally did it......I found a Shiny....

NOTHING!!

WOOT!!!.....lol, I'm just playing through the games really. I'm not trying find a particular Shiny but, there are some the I would like to have (See signature). Shiny hunting takes too long so I'd rather play and find one then SR and find one. I am gonna start hatching for them though :D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
SRing for Latios without going to the Southern Island sucks. Out of the numerous hours I was at my god mother's house, I SRed for Latios a grand total of 3 times. 3 TIMES!!! And, I was correct, the first time I found it, I caught it, it had a Sassy nature(not shiny), and the second time I got it, it had a Rash nature.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
That's great and all(I've done it too), but you are in the wrong thread. This club is for the discussion of shiny pokemon. So, unless they one or more of them are shiny, that is considered spam.

~30 SRs for Latios.

Actually, I've lost count on how many I've done, but I seriously think that I've done at least 40.

Edit:Lugiman#1: Sorry, when I read your post more carefully, it said in colored form, so I guess that must mean they are shiny. I only skimmed through it, and you spelled it wrong, so I thought you meant in "cool red" form. They are actually blue when they are shiny.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
I'm finally back! My mom decided to stay at the river for a few more days so I had to stay with her.

And now, after a week:

Update: 3050 Scyther Resets. I've seen at lest 10-15 Male Adamant Scythers and I'm getting REALLY annoyed every time one of them isn't Shiny. I started hatching Pinsir Eggs for a bit, but I lost interest after 22, hatching takes too long in my oppinion.

I shall have Shiny Scyther! I SHALL!

Oh, and good luck Exokriz on your Shiny Scyther Hunt (when you get around to it).

I HATH RETURNED!

P.S. Tha Pokemon Prodigy: Where did you get your banner, it looks almost EXACTLY like the format in which I make mine...A jumble of pokemon, SHC at the top, and a gradient-style background (or anything from PhotoShop). Just wondering.

P.P.S. lugiaman#1: Do you mean that you have every Unown in Shiny Form? That's an incredible acomplishment! And you don't have doubles of ANY of them?

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yo - sorry I've been out for a while - I was in the city for the weekend+monday and I was working for the two weeks prior.

I've pretty much done no shiny hunting lately and I'll admit, I've lost my motivation for the time being.

So, I'll be coming by - but probably a bit less frequently?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
ive reset my emerald and im sring for torchic on that one i might keep sring on sap for torchic also maybe double my chances lol hopefully another shiny here to add soon lol

btw on the post about having all unkowns in shiny red form WOW if thats not an obvious lie lol hopefuly good explaination

axz

the artist
Years
can i join i have exactle 7 shinys 1.fei/mudkip lvl 87 2.gardy/gardievoir lvl 78 3.ziggy/linoone lvl 46 4.gulliper/wingull lvl 54 5.dusty/dustox lvl 69 6.ivy/venasaur lvl 100 7.lillytad/lotad lvl 22 all from leafgreen/emerald now all in XD gale of darkness

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
Hey guys I'm not hunting shiny eevee because I reset my other catrige and going to the Mansion and soft reset for shiny eevee because It is hard to hatch for shiny eevee and I'm still catching this Bad Mewtwo for a Modest one.

Hope to reacg the mansion early.
Last 15 Post^^,

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I went to sleep earlier than I do normally, at 1AM(usually go at 3-4AM, EST), so I woke up a bit earlier. I woke up at 5AM, and I've been doing SRs for Latios ever since. It would be so much easier if I were at Southern Island though...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
King Kobra said:

P.S. Tha Pokemon Prodigy: Where did you get your banner, it looks almost EXACTLY like the format in which I make mine...A jumble of pokemon, SHC at the top, and a gradient-style background (or anything from PhotoShop). Just wondering.

<I>Kobra<I>

i made the banner myself (i was bored o.O) but anyways.....STILL no shiny anorith!!!! im not giving up tho, i want shiny armaldo so bad its not even funny.

Anorith Update:

~3800 SR, 0 Shinies

Back