• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Proper Credits for Essentials

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Hello, just throwing this out here because I see a lot of miscredited threads and these should be the proper credits for Pokémon Essentials (Looking through scripts and prior knowledge).

Maruno
Poccil
Flameguru
MiDas Mike/Emily Konichi
Unknown
Wachunga
KitsuneKouta
xLeD
Harshboy
FL
Soundspawn
Popper

Note these are credits for the scripts. Finally, Nintendo, Gamefreak and Enterbrain should probably be credited though they won't come after you if you don't.

Also, MiDas Mike had gender-changing surgery and changed her name so she was last known as Emily Konichi. Credit her as you will.

If I've missed anyone please feel free to tell me.

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
All the tilesets and autotiles and charsets currently in Essentials (since version 10 inclusive) were created by me. I either ripped the graphics from the official games or created them myself.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Okey-dokey. I don't use them myself and I haven't taken a proper look since version 8. I'll edit that right now.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Nope lol, this one is just letting everyone know who made the engine. Essentials is very very miscredited.

Back