• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

my first message was wrong soon your aloud in VEXTRA FOREST and the japenese is a glitch and i dont need earthquake i beat the 4th gym but here my question:
When you want to play a new beta and you have your save file but dont want to start again...how do you play off from where you ended
p.s. i beat beta 2 fixed YAY

Simple. If the new beta is named (LoGBeta3), rename the save file to (LoGbeta3.sav).

Pretty simple :D.

Years
DjG I really like the new pallete you use for Log!
Dont you think this newer pallete might be usefull for the other 2 hacks you made!?

Last edited by a moderator:

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
huff...........i am never coming here again i will come back after my holiday
thanks ALOT MODERATORS IM 9 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I WAS NEARLY IN TEARS JUST A MOMENT AGO

you mods should be a little bit nicer to 9 year olds

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Nine year olds can read, so it doesn't make any difference. Please read the rules and make proper posts instead of spamming here and getting your posts deleted.

By the way, if you're having problems or questions, you're free to PM me instead of spamming in this thread, thank you. :3

Last edited:

Elliyana

フラン
Years
Thank you very much for providing the screenshots of your progress, DestinedJaGold. They're like wonderful teasers, and makes me want to play it all the more! I've been lurking around your thread for a while, but I really should have posted this sooner!

I can't wait to play Beta 3 when you release it, as I'm itching to find out what happens next! No hurries though, so take as long as you'd like! Also kind of curious to see how the character development progresses with our rivals, especially Light, and Claire. Please keep up the great work ♥

also... psst--- thank you for using the Gab images, I feel so honored! (Oh yeah, is the... recent sprite alright? I hope it isn't scary!) And also to Cierra, I'd never thought I'd find another fan of Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera. Though, Ledah is still my all time fave character! XD

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
yeah i would like to say the screenies are great!
but Patty in prison i thought you liked girls XD!
also what beta is the imprisoning in?
please reply A.S.A.P

roudon

Legend Breeder
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
the ruby destiny seris is the best you do the best job of any person i mean making original sprites for rescue rangers it was just neat.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DjG I really like the new pallete you use for Log!
Dont you think this newer pallete might be usefull for the other 2 hacks you made!?

Thanks Crossy~
Yeah, I think the current pallete would be nice in my recent hacks but... :\
I think this pallete will be for LoG only, I guess... :)

Nice updates jagold i can't wait for beta 3

Um... Thanks.

Thank you very much for providing the screenshots of your progress, DestinedJaGold. They're like wonderful teasers, and makes me want to play it all the more! I've been lurking around your thread for a while, but I really should have posted this sooner!

I can't wait to play Beta 3 when you release it, as I'm itching to find out what happens next! No hurries though, so take as long as you'd like! Also kind of curious to see how the character development progresses with our rivals, especially Light, and Claire. Please keep up the great work ♥

also... psst--- thank you for using the Gab images, I feel so honored! (Oh yeah, is the... recent sprite alright? I hope it isn't scary!) And also to Cierra, I'd never thought I'd find another fan of Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera. Though, Ledah is still my all time fave character! XD

Ah! So you're finally here and made an appearance! :badsmile:
Welcome to the world of craziness... :P

Well, thanks, but I really should thank you for letting me use Gabby. <3
As you can see, you made addicted to Gabby... :P

Recent sprite?
Was it Diana? If so, then that one wasn't scary. It was fine. :)

yeah i would like to say the screenies are great!
but Patty in prison i thought you liked girls XD!
also what beta is the imprisoning in?
please reply A.S.A.P

Well, what can I say?
She were captured... :P

the ruby destiny seris is the best you do the best job of any person i mean making original sprites for rescue rangers it was just neat.

Thanks~

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Well, if you're including all of johto (by expanding your rom, I assume) Is Gento (from rol) in too? That was my favorite region you made (so far). What about Kanto? Also, with a hack this big, I'm assuming you found out how to make the unused (and gender specific) fly spots usable somehow. (By that, I mean the ones inside the trainer's house, the 2 in little root, and the one in southern island). Also, who is remaking rol? Sorry 'bout all the questions

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Can someone help me?
Im pretty much stuck in Pkmn LoG...

~~~May Contain Spoilers~~~
I have 5 Badges and i just passed the Angeallen kidnapping event..
I dont know what to do now :S
I found HMs : Surf , Cut and rock smash and i cant seem to find Fly D:

P.S - destinedjagold I already finished Reign of Legends ,
and I gotta say your hacks have much better storys then the original games.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
what the!
if RoL was sat in GENTO but ANGELLEAN in HEVAH I remeber seeing it in GENTO???

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
That's end of beta ;)
Ya can train if ya want. But nothing more will happen
Oh okay so that explains why every possible surfing spot is covered with rocks :X

Is there a date for the continue to come?
theres no way i can use the same save for the continue somehow right?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
That reminds me, I've beaten beta 2 already and what's this new form everyone's talking about? Angeallen looks regular with some kind of white aura around it. What's different? (besides the white aura-thing)

Moonshine

usally at midnight
Years
Playing this was..

Playing this was, whats the word.. Incredible. I can't find anything to tell you to improve on. This is deffinatly the best out of all the series. I found this alittle hard to play, but It sure was worth it. Can't wait for the next updates, DJG. Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back