• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's New Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Currently, all tools are being recoded in win32 C. The ones you see with the screenshots are the ones that are done ^^

Tileset Manager

A tool that inserts a new tileset just like LU-HO's tutorial. So, I've made this tool to get things done easier and the new version being coded in a language like C is way faster.

Latest Version

Languages
English

Features
- Compress/Decompress Tileset
- Tileset Preview
- Palette Inserter
- Logging
- Supports all ROMs

Screenshot
24096768.th.png

Advance IntroEd
This edits all the stuff you begin with and all. I've also incorporated a new patch for the truck removal. It now let's you choose which background music you want. Check the readme for more details.

Door Manager
Simply put, it edit doors. Now, you can make door animations the way you want and I've also added a tutorial on how to create new door animations in the readme file.

Item Manager
This is my custom Item Editor derived from thethethethe's source.

Trader Advanced
A in-game trade editor. Supports adding and removing of trades (repointing)

Well, I guess that's all. Enjoy! Please contact me if there are bugs or queries.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hey dude, I keep getting "Virus Detected" alerts from avast! Anti-virus when I try to download those.
Is this a false positive or something? :paranoid:
Just thought you should know. ;)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hey dude, I keep getting "Virus Detected" alerts from avast! Anti-virus when I try to download those.
I can't download it fine enough, but as soon as I extract it, my anti-virus blocks it :/ Any idea what's going wrong ZDG?

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
Years
the tools are great =D

I like them, specially the tileset manager and the introEd
Thanks!

I wonder..how that door management will work? =D

Edit: One thing, I also have that virus alert!!
I wonder what it is...

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
I got keep getting the virus alerts From the item editor (Only tool I've tried)

Spoiler:

And it keeps getting worse. Now I have to restart and scan.
I hope that this is just a really bad false positive and that it can be fixed =/

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Wow, nice tools. I'm interested in the door animtion one. Can it change the palette a door animtion uses so instead of using .pal 5 it uses .pal 7? Also, can it change the colours in a palette?

Chiaki Shinichi

Beginning Hacker
Years

I can't download it fine enough, but as soon as I extract it, my anti-virus blocks it :/ Any idea what's going wrong ZDG?

the tools are great =D

I like them, specially the tileset manager and the introEd
Thanks!

I wonder..how that door management will work? =D

Edit: One thing, I also have that virus alert!!
I wonder what it is...

I got keep getting the virus alerts From the item editor (Only tool I've tried)

Spoiler:

And it keeps getting worse. Now I have to restart and scan.
I hope that this is just a really bad false positive and that it can be fixed =/

I think he used the latest UPX ([SIZE=+1]U[/SIZE]ltimate [SIZE=+1]P[/SIZE]acker for e[SIZE=+1]X[/SIZE]ecutables) to compress his files. From the vb6 sources that I have read, there are no signs of virus or codes like that.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Zodiac, I love you too. :)
Those are great!

Could you also include flowers and the other animations in the Door Manager?

EDIT: The A-Intro-ED rar is empty and the Item Manager contains a VIR file.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I think he purposely uploaded a bunch of viruses. :disappoin
Half of them are blocked by my antivurus when I try to download them; it says they're worms/trojans.
And the other half get alerts for the same reason when I extract them.
Also, the ReadMe files ZDG mentions in the first post aren't included in the files I could download; and I can't run them because "I don't have high enough privileges" (something like that), which I do have.

Dude, you have some explaining to do if I'm not mistaken. :cer_pissed:

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2010
I downloaded em and scanned them with my antivirus, stupidly, it didnt give any virus warning.
I tested them and woala.
Full of viruses, i cant run tools like yape and others, Thanks for ****ing our progress.

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
I'm just going to echo what others have said: I get a virus warning (I'm running Avast Antivirus.) when I try to download the Door Manager and Item Manager. Do you have an idea of what might be triggering this?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I tried ignoring everyone's posts and tried to test the Door Animation tool.
It was fine, but when I try to open it(double clicking), it would seem to require to be connected somewhere in the internet. Didn't dare to allow its connection, though.
Zodiac, after a while, a number of viruses has been detected by my antivirus.
Is it possible that your computer was already infected, as well as your tools, and then you put your tools on a RAR file carrying those viruses?
If this is a joke, then April is still a bit far, though... Or is this to scare us for Halloween? :\

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
I'm really really sorry guys and gals (if any ^^). I had a virus attack for all this time but was still in the dark until you guys said the tools were infected. This virus infected all my .exe files on my computer, so when I zipped my tools, I ended up zipping infected versions of it. I'm sorry for this.

I'll repost the clean versions next week. In the mean time, I hope people won't spam this thread ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I was right all along that your computer was infected. Also...

That smiley won't cure everything that happened to us though. :\
But anyways, looking forward for a 'clean' version of your tools. =3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen May 9, 2010
For a moment there I thought you'd done it on purpose.
Glad that's not true, lol. :)
Hope you finish the non virus versions quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back