• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Nope.

Did you know that every grass Pokemon from gen. I to IV is able to learn Swords Dance?

Years
Did you know that Emolga is the only Electric Rodent Pokemon (which also includes Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu) to have a name change in the English translation, the only one with two types and the only one not in the Fairy egg group?

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
Nope .
Did you know that every professor in the games is named after a type of a tree? (Oak,Elm,Birch,Rowan,Juniper)

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Yes,
Did you know that in all Teddiursa sprites, he is either licking or sucking his paws

Lezza

Years
Yeah.
did you know that sinnoh was the only games where the prof isnt from the start town/home town?

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
No (Well actually i did but i never really thought about that )
Did you know that the Nidorino that appears in Professor Oak's introduction in Red and Blue has the cry of a Nidorina ?

Years
Did you know that Spinda is the only Pokemon that can naturally have Tangled Feet as an ability that is not a Flying-type?

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
That's pretty basic,so yea .
Did you know that when the show was first being planned, Ash was originally going to be given a Clefairy. It was switched out at the last minute with Pikachu.
(Btw while i'm on the subject of anime edits ,in the Japanse version of the anime, Misty had genuine romantic feelings for Ash. This is edited out altogether in the English version.)

Years
Maybe because Clefairy is too focused towards girls.

Did you know that Cyndaquil is the only Fire-type Starter Pokemon that doesn't gain any secondary types through evolution?

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
Yea ( He is one of my top Pokemon so ofc i would know something like that ....and i was checking Bulbapedia yesterday and noticed that, too :P )
Did you know that Oak was intended to be a trainer in Red and Blue ,and his Pokemon would've been almost exactly the same as Gary's from FireRed/LeafGreen ?

Ashdejan

TheForbiddenBeast
Years
Not really , it's not a very used Pokemon so i never bothered checking.
Did you know that before the 3rd generation, Voltorb & Electrode couldn't learn any Electric-type moves by leveling up.

Years
Did you know that the Legendary mascots of Black & White, Reshiram and Zekrom are the only version mascot Pokemon to have more than one signature move?

In Reshiram's case, it is Blue Flare and Fusion Flare.

In Zekrom's case, it is Bolt Strike and Fusion Bolt.

Lezza

Years
Did you know that in Gen 4 Kirlia couldnt learn Will-o-wisp throuhg TM but it can through breeding?

Back