• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

mikelan98

Bendiciones y buenas noches
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Testing the slope :)

cj8w.png

mikelan98

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Here I bring an update. I changed the mini by the original, but re-made. It was made by Rata.

4x3w.png

@Team Plasma's King: Thanks for post the image yesterday :)

mikelan98

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Here an update:

I thought editing the Union Room to make it a garden/plaza. Thus, will be renamed Union Square. I haven't got images for the time being, but I have the music:

@Team Plasma's King: Let me know if you need help :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2016
This isn't slowing down the progress on the ruby/sapphire remakes is it? Just curious

mikelan98

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Yes, but when I release the Demo 1 of Light Platinum, I will continue with the RM/ZA project, up to the Demo 2, and so forth.

2nku2

A legit trainer
Years
It seems we all have witnessed a new Era. It also seems, nds hacking will involve around
Heartgold/Soulsliver being the base for most hacks. Why you may ask? Because, you
Get to walk with your Pokemon. Oh and by the way,
I challenge you guys to make a Overworld
Sylveon spirite and screen it.

Back