• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
Years
We do have sprites, it's just we can't reveal them due to previous thievery. But you're more than welcome to try and join the staff and make them better.

Being a staff member there, former Mod etc, I know that Fangking only likes to have Kangaskid as a spriter of Pokemon, seeing as he doesn't want to have clashing styles. Trainer sprites are done also, but there's still plenty more to be involved with. Come along and show us your skills, you never know. :)

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
I can mimic styles easily. Here're some examples of my spriting skills.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • CA
  • Seen Mar 2, 2023
I really hope this gets finished. Personally, I think this has one of the best, if not the best artwork of all the games on here. Cant wait to see how it turns out.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Aquakip, you're an awesome spriter, but Acanthite is sticking with one Pokémon Spriter. There are millions more Games that need a Fakemon Spriter. trust me, I get bugged SOOO much >___>

But yeah, I'm also behind the scenes at Acanthite, and stuff is brewing...Slowly.....Very Slooowly.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2022
Too true, BigDog. It would take forever to convert it to support touch functioning though, and the Acanthite team couldn't make any money, cause Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.

There are apps for Jailbreaked Itouches that can go for free, but I understand what you are saying. With the new Pandora handheld coming out , maybe If I get it I could play Acanthite from that.

Atomic Reactor

I don't think it really mattered what family it's from, he was just stating that he didnt like it...

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
That isn't really the point. If I don't like tomatos, then knowing if its a fruit or a vegetable isn't going to change my opinion.

Atomic Reactor

It looks almost exactly like a cat. So no, it's not ignorant.
It's ignorant to have expected someone to know that it was from the raccoon family lol.

I've never posted in here, but I've always been a fan. I played the old demo last summer lol, it was fun. But I know this is going to be 137% better. Everything looks awesome. keep up the amazing work :P

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Comfy Cushion continues to impress me as always. I'm most happy about the new Bangtle line art, it being possibly my favorite Fakemon line out of them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
If it's not to much to ask, can you update your website a little more? It's generally the first place I look for updates, but the last one mentioned on that website was sometime in March. I realize you may not have the time on your hands to update this thread AND the site, and I know nothing about handling websites, so I don't know how hard it would be. I'm not trying to be rude, but if I am, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back