• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Echoes

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
Pokemon - Echoes

What is Pokemon Echoes?
Pokemon Echoes is an epic pokemon game that will have you on the edge of your seats

Legend
Long ago, a pokemon called arceus was rumoured to have create the universe
it created two pokemon, dialga and palkia, to rule over space and time
it then created three more, uxie, mesprit and azelf
From there life was born

FACT

Arceus never really created the universe - instead it was born with the abillity to manipulate it
Arceus created 5 pokemon
Uxie - the giver of knowledge
Azelf - the giver of willpower
Mesprit - the giver of emotion
Dialga manipulated the flow of time
while palkia manipulated space
Palkia created the planets, and to make one planet able to hold life, it created five more beings
Groudon, which had the abillity to shift continents and mountains
Groudon created 3 more being to semi-control the planets surface -
Regirock - the rock pokemon
Registeel - The steel pokemon
Regice - the ice pokemon
Kyogre, Which had the abillities to create sea's and giant waves
Rayquazza, which had the abillity to contol the weather and stop these two pokemon from fighting
Heatran, which controlled the volcanic qualities of the planet
And finally mew, which had the abillity to create life
Mew created two more pokemon - Ho-oh and Lugia
these pokemon ruled the skies but were never truly at peace
Dominance was needed - and ho-oh and lugia both requested soldiers
Lugia got his request answered first - and 3 pokemon were born to work for him
these pokemon were moltres, the fire bird, zapdos, the electric bird, and articuno, the ice bird
But this majorly upset the balance, and so ho-oh had 3 pokemon born to work for him
the 3 pokemon created were entei, the fire dog, suicuine, the water dog, and raikou, the lightning dog
However, when palkia rechecked he was very disappointed - mew had not kept everything in balance and order
So palkia created one more pokemon - Mewtwo, mewtwo was the being of destruction and death - Born to balance out mew
But Dialga had seen too much, he knew something had to be done - and to avoid being the one recognised as doing what he did, he
created celebi - unfortunately - celebi was not as obedient as dialga wanted and didnt reverse time - instead he fast forwarded
time. in the future, 2 more pokemon were created - latios and latias - they were born to watch over a race called "the humans"
Unfortunately, latios and latias got sucked into the past when celebi time jumped once again. this time jump opened a rift in
space and time, and a lone meteor came out, crashing onto the planets surface - and a sole shapeshifting pokemon emerged - nothing
had being seen like it before - so most of the legendnary creators guessed it came from the future.
Arceus didnt see balance - nothing was happening. so he created four more pokemon
Giratina - the pokemon of chaos
Darkrai - the pokemon of darkness
Shaymin - the pokemon of nature
And regigias - To Take control of the regi's and rebalance the power between kyogre and groudon
Not long after, a war had waged, lands were raised, plains were flooded, and so the planet was finally created, yet it was never
Truly stable
However - mew had one last trick up his sleeve - he created lots more weaker pokemon and a new lifeform - Humanity.
Humanity was a race that enjoyed power and intelligence - however - humanity needed to balance itself out between the evil and
the good, and so jirachi was born, jirachi allowed one human to make one wish every 1000 years. unfortunately, 5000 years ago jirachi fell into the hands of a team which wished for eternal life, the team was granted it, 1000 years later, they captured jirachi, and made a wish which was never spoken of again that night - tsunami's rolled the land, time froze, Cataclysmic meteorites hit the earth, Mountains rose, Lakes dried out, Darkness engulfed the land - the legendnary pokemon went into a cataclysmic battle - and have done so every 1000 years.

Story
You, are a 15 year old boy who lives in what used to once be the region of kanto, which has being changed into a series of wastelands, marshes, volcanic areas and much more.
it has being one thousand years since the last cataclysmic battle, but you wake up, do your normal chores, go outside, save professer willow, get dragged back to the pokemon lab, get given the pokemon you chose and also get given a pokedex to register the pokemon into it.

However, as you journey across the region of (i dont know if i should change the name or keep it as kanto) you battle gym's, after you beat the elite 4 campaign (it'll be easier because
it isnt the bulk of the game) in the outlands (desert) you come across a team called team chaos, muttering something about a "Legendnary pokemon" and "1000 years" and "Capture". they then walk of into the distance and you decide to follow them, upon so you stumble
upon jirachi, you are then knocked out, and wake up later. you decide to investigate whats going on, you eventually chase them into a forest, in which you meet celebi which rewinds time.
you land right in front of Red, who then challenges you to a battle, if you win, you get a prize, if you lose you are sent to the nearest pokemon center, however, you continue on in the region of OLD kanto, beating the 8 gym's there, and chasing team chaos while you are at it. before you beat lt.surge, you board the ss.anne, as if following ash's footsteps, however this
time it is much harder. however, as you are about to get off the ship you are hit by a rogue wave.

You get off the boat, and then run down stream and have a battle with kyogre (it is capturable), if you knock it out or capture it you are then greeted by team chaos members, and a chaos co-admin
anyways, you beat the team chaos members and then they flee, but as they do another rift opens, sucking you into a distant future

More to come, wayyyyyyyyy more.

Please tell me what you think so far, and what you think i should edit

Last edited:

Lucerine

Nobody
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Dude, I have one word for ya....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!!?!!?

Seriously, all you did is tell us is what the legendary Pokemon do, WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW, and to top it all off, you throw in you storyline like some wet beach towel!!!! Please, think before you post!!!!!

I know, I may seem harsh, but WTH, come on! Give me some good plot, new region or one remade, new Pokemon or the same, but THIS?!?!?!!? WERE YOU HIGH WHILE DOING THIS PILE OF CRAP?!?!?!?!

Piece of advice: Either put up some good ass thread, or you'll expect my replies, AND OTHERS AS WELL. GET BUSY OR ELSE, MY FRIEND.

Years
It really could use more story and less background on the legendaries. Even you went "blah, blah, blah" in your own brief blurb about the story. It looks like you *really* want a story about legendaries, but you need to put some emphasis on the player, too. And who is the player? What is Team Chaos up to? You gotta answer questions like these or else we're going to assume you're just using a generic Team Rocket-type adversary and that you couldn't think of something different.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Lucerine, take a pill. You have no right to make posts like that about anyone's topic. You make it sound like your some senior game maker, which you are not. You're supposed to give constructive critisism, not flame people for their allegdged 'unoriginal' ideas.

Now, nroug7, you've given an extensive backstory about the legendary pokemon, which is good since not many games do that. As for the story, metaphorically speaking, it's like a house of toothpicks. You've got a lot of questions that need answering. And the 'blah blah blah' bit, makes it seem like you're just trying to get on with things.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2010
yeah i know, but i think everyone knows what happens imbetween the blah blah blah
(you get dragged back to a lab, get your starter, professer willow gives you a pokedex to go and get pokemon registered into it for him.)

Years
You could try to make the "blah, get your starter" part sound more interesting, tie it in to a story that gives some background to the professor, the region, the player, etc. It doesn't have to be about the player collecting information for the professor.

Back