• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How does my team look?

Prof Oak

Pokemon Professor
Years
I'm finalizing my movesets and would like some input.

Charizard
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Claw
-Fly
-Steel Wing

Pinsir
-Brick Break
-Strength
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

Slowbro
-Surf
-Psychic
-Headbutt
-Yawn

Victreebel
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb
-Return
-Sleep Powder

Snorlax
-Body Slam
-Rock Tomb
-Toxic
-Undetermined

Primeape
-Dig
-Strength
-Aerial Ace
-Brick Break

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
It's look pretty varied which Is a great thing I'd probably change dragon claw for something like Fire Blast but other than that I can't see anything wrong.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It looks really good and diverse! Maybe swap Slowbro's Headbutt for Ice Beam instead. :) For Snorlax's last move, perhaps Rest? Earthquake would have been good, but you already used that TM.

It's look pretty varied which Is a great thing I'd probably change dragon claw for something like Fire Blast but other than that I can't see anything wrong.

...Eeeehhh, no. Don't do that lol. Fire Blast has 5 PP and is not that accurate. Besides, Dragon Claw gives him coverage against Lance. He doesn't need two Fire attacks anyway.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Only things I would change are Headbutt to Ice beam or Fire Blast on Slowbro and the Snorlax moveset.

Snorlax
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Body Slam
-Earthquake

Pothus

The Necromancer
Years
Don't forget to give the Quick Claw to Snorlax.

It's found in both versions in the Safari Zone.

Bag_Quick_Claw_Sprite.png

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Yeah, you'd be better of giving the quick claw to your slowbro... though leftovers might work for him too. Also, get rid of headbutt, and replace it with Ice beam, you might want to replace Yawn for Flamethrower, but that's up to you.

As for your pinsir, if you don't need strength, try using Swords Dance.

Back