• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX: Come Celebrate 10 Years Of The PokéCommunity!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Happy 10th Anniversary, PokéCommunity!

10 Years and your still working on a better slogan! XD

:cer_laugh: Ugh, I wish I could've participated in the event, but I've been busy as of late... :( In any case, congratulations to the PokéCommunity for reaching its 10-year anniversary, and may we have similar milestones in the years to come as we partake in the growth of the Pokémon franchise! :cer_boogie:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
When are the emblems being awarded? I still haven't received any of them.

Years

I don't think anyone has received them yet. From what I understand, they take a while to upload/distribute etc. You'll get them eventually though! ;)

Also, could the results for the PCX Trivia Challenge be uploaded here when the results are all tallied up? Because it's kind of hard/inconvenient to access the old thread, and it would just be nice to see who placed where, etc. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Not everyone has posted emblems in planning forum yet nor have we been told they're going into modcp yet. ;( I know I'm posting mine later on today but ya. I'll see if Jake can get most done tonight or just ask PPN to

..okay checked they're not in modcp I'll get someone on it lol.

Years
I have no conscious reason to worry about emblems, but for some reason I've been checking my profile at least every day to see if the ones for PCX have posted yet haha...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
You'll get them once they're uploaded. I'll check in the ModCP to see if they're done yet.

edit: can't see them. Either we're still waiting for some or no admin has got to them yet.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Also you'll get a Private Message when you receive emblems for the events so no need to obsessively check for anything, haha.

Years
Even that will not keep me from checking my profile like a loon to see if they've been done... Maybe I just feel like wasting energy for a change.

Back